Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Ted Cruz Ad Shows Horde of Business Professionals Crossing The Border Illegally

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Judy wrote:

Cruz wanted a "fence", the little fence that Trump makes fun of. It's in his testimony in 2013 on an amendment to the Gang of Eight bill what he wanted, the fence that any illegal aliens can cut through or climb over.
    Absolutely not true. Your persistent negative editorializing on all candidates, with the exception of Trump, makes it very difficult for folks to understand and get a true picture on each of the candidates.

Cruz has released his immigration plan calling for strategically placed fencing along the Southwest border, including completion of the Secure Fence Act of 2006, and a tripling of border patrol agents. Nobody is going to walk across the fence called for in the Secure Fence Act of 2006.

Trump is promising us a big beautiful wall with a huge lovely gate. Exactly how will that fence be constructed, has Trump even said. Where are the wall details? Many of Trump's plans leave a lot to the imagination. Vague platitudes just aren't going to do us any good in determining the quality of a candidate, regardless of who it is.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Judy wrote:

Absolutely not true. Your persistent negative editorializing on all candidates, with the exception of Trump, makes it very difficult for folks to understand and get a true picture on each of the candidates.

Cruz has released his immigration plan calling for strategically placed fencing along the Southwest border, including completion of the Secure Fence Act of 2006, and a tripling of border patrol agents. Nobody is going to walk across the fence called for in the Secure Fence Act of 2006.

Trump is promising us a big beautiful wall with a huge lovely gate. Exactly how will that fence be constructed, has Trump even said. Where are the wall details? Many of Trump's plans leave a lot to the imagination. Vague platitudes just aren't going to do us any good in determining the quality of a candidate, regardless of who it is.
    It's absolutely true. It's a fence Cruz supported, not a wall. Big difference. You said he'd supported a wall since 2011. No, he did not. He supported the fence, not a wall. Cruz has never uttered the word "wall" with respect to the border until months after Trump said it. Cruz is a copy cat, no originality, no plans or ideas of his own, an empty suit, dishonest, pro-immigration, pro-trade, and all the rest of the Bad News Bears Agenda.

Trump doesn't need to explain how to build a big lovely wall. He builds skycrapers, everyone with 2 live brain cells still connected knows he knows how to build a wall. They also know he'll build it because he can't wait to build it, and he'll get Mexico to pay for it. And rightly so. They caused the problem that requires the wall, so of course they should pay for it.

I give everyone a true and accurate picture of the candidates I write about. That's why I spend the time doing it.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    It's absolutely true. It's a fence Cruz supported, not a wall. Big difference. You said he'd supported a wall since 2011. No, he did not. He supported the fence, not a wall. Cruz has never uttered the word "wall" with respect to the border until months after Trump said it. Cruz is a copy cat, no originality, no plans or ideas of his own, an empty suit, dishonest, pro-immigration, pro-trade, and all the rest of the Bad News Bears Agenda.

Trump doesn't need to explain how to build a big lovely wall. He builds skycrapers, everyone with 2 live brain cells still connected knows he knows how to build a wall. They also know he'll build it because he can't wait to build it, and he'll get Mexico to pay for it. And rightly so. They caused the problem that requires the wall, so of course they should pay for it.

I give everyone a true and accurate picture of the candidates I write about. That's why I spend the time doing it.
    Yes, a fence and wall could pretty much mean the same thing when coming from presidential candidates (just words at this point). That is of course unless you're under the misguided perception that we're going to build a Great Wall of China across our Southern border. Sorry, but that unfortunately is not going to happen.

Trump doesn't need to explain how to build a big lovely wall.
    Many of us, myself included, would like some details.

I would disagree. Any blogger with access to a keyboard can express an opinion in the form of an editorial to push a personal agenda by confusing the facts.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I would disagree. Any blogger with access to a keyboard can express an opinion in the form of an editorial to push a personal agenda by confusing the facts.
    There is nothing at all inaccurate or untrue about anything I post, which I suppose is what is irritating you at this point in time. If you like Cruz just say so. That shrouding yourself as a Trump supporter to appear in with the majority of this forum, only to tear him down on behalf of Cruz is getting a little silly and insulting our intelligence.
    Last edited by Judy; 01-05-2016 at 09:50 PM.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    There is nothing at all inaccurate or untrue about anything I post, which I suppose is what is irritating you at this point in time. If you like Cruz just say so. That shrouding yourself as a Trump supporter to appear in with the majority of this forum, only to tear him down on behalf of Cruz is getting a little silly and insulting our intelligence.
    Of course I like Cruz. Have I made a secret of that? Just so happens I like Trump too. Actually it's you that drives me to defend Cruz because you're constantly ripping him apart in an effort remove him as a threat to Trump. Personally, I think it is fantastic that both of them are in the top two in the polls. Somebody has to be #1 and #2, why not Trump and Cruz. Would you rather have someone like Rubio nipping at Trump's heels ..... or maybe even Bush? Sorry, not me! IMO, what really insults "our" intelligence is the fact that you can't see having Cruz as the #2 is a very good spot to be in because no one but Trump and Cruz espouse most of the ideals that ALIPAC favors. Trump and Cruz have some negatives but they are both light years away from the other candidates on the issues that are suppose to be important to us.

I'm sorry you can't see the advantage to having Trump and Cruz as #1 and #2. That's your problem, not mine. Furthermore, if you think for one minute that I would hide my honest feelings on who I support and don't support, you haven't been following me very closely since June of 2006.

Of course I like Cruz. Have I made a secret of that? Just so happens I like Trump too. Actually it's you that drives me to defend Cruz because you're constantly ripping him apart in an effort remove him as a threat to Trump. Personally, I think it is fantastic that both of them are in the top two in the polls. Somebody has to be #1 and #2, why not Trump and Cruz. Would you rather have someone like Rubio nipping at Trump's heels ..... or maybe even Bush? Sorry, not me! IMO, what really insults "our" intelligence is the fact that you can't see having Cruz as the #2 is a very good spot to be in because no one but Trump and Cruz espouse most of the ideals that ALIPAC favors. Trump and Cruz have some negatives but they are both light years away from the other candidates on the issues that are suppose to be important to us.

I'm sorry you can't see the advantage to having Trump and Cruz as #1 and #2. That's your problem, not mine. Furthermore, if you think for one minute that I would hide my honest feelings on who I support and don't support, you haven't been following me very closely since June of 2006.
    We'll just have to agree to disagree.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12