Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I hope it's gonna be an exciting and tight race.

I like to see McCain or Tancredo for the GOP
    And Obama or Hillary for the Dems.

If Hillary wins the Democratic nomination she'll be the one i'm voting for.
    It's time for a chance, it's time that a woman becomes president. We're the majority in this country and must have our voices heard.

mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

cassie,

Hasn't Hillary already made history? Isn't she the first woman to ever run?

I wouldn't vote for anyone based on their gender. Hillary being a woman is just fluff. Secondly, I prefer Obama over Clinton.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cassie
    We're the majority in this country and must have our voices heard.
    And what would those voices say?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'd rather see some patriots round up the illegals and ship them straight to the border. Film it and televise ; present to the politicians, and these
    parasitic 'humanitarian' organisations.

It is us/we the people, that need to set the criteria and the tone !
    To uphold the reference to the laws and see that justice is followed through.

Not only that:
    We need to put these CHEATS on notice - politicians and illegals alike, somehow or rather their time is up. Day after day this needs to mantra'd into their skulls - THEY NEED TO BE CONDITIONED (like a well mannered dog). We just need to invert the p.c dogmatic B.S that has been shoved down the throats of the U.S citizenry for far too long.

The political, cultural, economic and social rights of Americans have been abused and stolen.

Time and time and time again . . . their conscience will be coerced (due to lack of the more obvious/patient methods tried) to understand the TRUE WILL of the people. If they take any ‘offense’ or ‘objection’ let the them know once again, they’ve failed to do their job. Let’s not get sidetracked into senseless subjective arguments.

Stonewall with elegance.

Stonewall with elegance.

Stonewall with elegance.

Stonewall with elegance. - refute any designation to authority these people claim to have. Let the public start formulating their own truth council (a.k.a - brainwashing militia in some happy circles).

Refute again. - “You’re not qualified”. All U.S citizenry are though, afterall, wasn’t it Bush’s will that Americans hunker down and protect the homelands, especially after 9/11 ? !!!

I pray this Orwellian nightmare gets turned on its’ head : and skilfully draw-out these poisonous traitorous rat bag leaders to society, to position a decisive win - ONCE AND FOR ALL !!!
    Imagine the 1st great ideological masterpiece (er - common sense really) of the 21st century - and we own it. Let’s have a party.

I put my name on this website I can’t be touched.
    Ha - even if I were in America I couldn’t be touched, less perhaps some Reconquista dork.

Oh, and how about the 2008 Candidates telling us what sympathy they have for the carnage had as a direct result of illegal aliens raping, murdering, kidnapping people in this nation. What lament do they have to share of LOST OPPORTUNITY ?

Better still, how about THEM researching the legacy of grief had by the families of these victims.
    How deafening is the silence of pain these folks suffer ?
    What about sharing the quieter recesses of these folks’ minds - ALL OF US. Look to the past so to realise some future wisdom, I say.

Let’s have it candidates.
    YOU EXPRESS ON NATIONWIDE T.V ADDRESS WHERE YOUR THOUGHTS ARE TO THE ABOVE, AND SIGN ON THE LINE - then, and only then I might reconsider my vote.

Thank you and sleep well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    cassie,

Hasn't Hillary already made history? Isn't she the first woman to ever run?
    HOW OLD ARE YOU?

http://www.americanwomenpresidents.org/the_campaign.htm

The campaign to elect women to the U.S. presidency began over 130 years ago when Victoria Claflin Woodhull pronounced herself a candidate for U.S. president in the 1872 election, in The New York Herald on April 2, 1870.

Belva Ann Lockwood also ran for U.S. president on the Equal Rights Party ticket, in 1884 and 1888. A lawyer known nationally as the first woman to argue a case before the U.S. Supreme Court, Lockwood put her name on several state presidential primary ballots and won 4,149 votes from the all-male electorate in 1884—setting the precedent of getting on ballots and winning votes.

On the one-hundredth anniversary of Woodhull’s historic 1872 campaign, Cong. Shirley Chisholm (New York), Cong. Patsy Mink (Hawaii), and Cong. Bella Abzug (New York) simultaneously became the first Democratic women to run for U.S. president in 1972. As a powerful team, these three presidential candidates received widespread media coverage when announcing their campaigns. While Abzug dropped out before the primaries, Mink won a total of over 8,000 votes in at least two primaries and Chisholm went on to shatter historic records for women on the presidential ballots.

Democratic Cong. Geraldine Ferraro (New York) became the first woman to run for U.S. vice president on a major political party ticket in the general election in 1984. A former district attorney who served three terms in Congress, Ferraro was selected for the VP slot by Democratic presidential nominee Walter Mondale (who won 6,811, 214 votes in the 1984 primaries). She was nominated at the Democratic National Convention and campaigned as Mondale’s running mate throughout the general election that fall, which included a nationally televised debate with then Vice President George Bush, Sr. The historic Mondale/Ferraro ticket drew enthusiastic support throughout the nation, yet Ferraro’s popularity was not enough to unseat the well regarded incumbent President Ronald Reagan.
    Democratic Cong. Patricia Schroeder (Colorado) was briefly thrust into the national spotlight as a possible presidential candidate in 1988. A Harvard-educated lawyer who won a seat on the powerful House Armed Services Committee, Schroeder was a pilot who shattered many barriers for women in Congress. Supporters urged her to run for president after Sen. Gary Hart's (D-Colorado) presidential campaign, which she chaired at the time, collapsed in scandal. Many supporters nationwide were thrilled about the possibility of a Schroeder presidential campaign, but Schroeder declined to enter the presidential primaries because she estimated it was too late in the race to begin rallying the needed political support fast enough to defeat the seven Democrats who had already been campaigning for months and had a big head start.

Republican Elizabeth Dole’s 2000 presidential campaign was widely perceived as the first serious challenge by a woman for a major party’s nomination for U.S. president. The Harvard- and Oxford-educated former cabinet secretary for the U.S. departments of transportation and labor won the hearts of many supporters during her husband Bob Dole’s 1996 presidential campaign. For her own presidential campaign, Elizabeth Dole began fundraising early, campaigned aggressively on important national defense issues, generated enthusiastic media coverage, and won the hearts of men and women—Republicans and Democrats alike—nationwide. Yet like Schroeder, she dropped out of the race before the presidential primary elections began—using her momentum and increased political capital to win a U.S. Senate seat soon thereafter in 2002. Nonetheless, Elizabeth Dole’s presidential campaign inspired confidence in a generation of Americans ready for women’s presidential campaigns to end in victory.

Democrat Carol Moseley Braun ran for president in 2004 and got on more presidential primary ballots than any other major candidate in U.S. history. Former U.S. Senator and Ambassador to New Zealand, Braun ran as the only woman in a Democratic primary with nine men. Hopefully, she spared the 21st Century from ever having to witness a presidential race without a woman candidate. Braun graduated from the University of Illinois, earned her law degree from the University of Chicago Law School, and became an Assistant U.S. Attorney. A member of the Illinois House of Representatives for 10 years, Braun served as assistant majority leader. She served as Recorder of Deeds for Cook County before winning her 1992 campaign to become the first African-American woman ever to serve in the U.S. Senate and the first woman to serve on the powerful Senate finance committee. Braun won a number of key fights before leaving the Senate.

Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    We're the majority in this country and must have our voices heard.

]

Just a message, Hillary can be loved or hated, I think most of the people hated her much more than they love her.I don't know one person who will vote for her.

I've been viewing this interesting site that someone here shared with me:

http://www.betterimmigration.com/can...ez08_dem1.html

aA Gore scores good, and is strong against illegal immigration. He scores an A - . The best among all Democrats. Only the Republicans Duncan Hunter en Tom Tancredo score higher. Tancredo is not an option, I explained that in the Tancredo thread. Duncan Hunter is a person I don't know and I'm not feeling to vote for a Republican. I think that Al Gore needs a second change.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Tancredo & Hunter are both viable options as far as I'm concerned. They'd make a great ticket.

If Republicans want to win, they cannot impose over us OBL or AMNESTY candidates.
    They will need union beteewn the party and the people,
    If they insist on their madness together with Big Brothers, we will unfortunatelly have to suffer 4 years with a Democrat president.

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    Tancredo & Hunter are both viable options as far as I'm concerned. They'd make a great ticket.

this would be the patriots dream.....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast