Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    I've been viewing this interesting site that someone here shared with me:

http://www.betterimmigration.com/can...ez08_dem1.html

aA Gore scores good, and is strong against illegal immigration. He scores an A - . The best among all Democrats. Only the Republicans Duncan Hunter en Tom Tancredo score higher. Tancredo is not an option, I explained that in the Tancredo thread. Duncan Hunter is a person I don't know and I'm not feeling to vote for a Republican. I think that Al Gore needs a second change.
    Cassie, do you have the memory God gave an invertebrate? We have covered the fact that Gore's immigration rating is based on his time in the Sneate and PREDATES the disastrous immigration policy he oversaw as VP and as Clinton's point man in eliminating background checks and other impediments for potential criminal immigrants. Why do you keep repeating the utterly immaterial rating based on his decades-old Senate votes? One might almost believe that you were being intentionally dishonest...

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffdid
    Just recieved a reply from Clinton saying she can only respond to people from her state. I'll remember that when I vote! NOT THAT I"D VOTE FOR HER EVEN IF SHE WERE THE ONLY ONE RUNNING!!!
    LOL!! You should respond to her with that. "I'll remember that on your presidential run!"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345