Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Done.

Hillary needs to run, alright. She needs to run... and keep on running. If she could run right out of the country, that would be alright too.

Thank you for contacting the campaign. We value your feedback because
    we know that together we can change America. Thousands upon thousands of
    you have emailed comments, suggestions, and questions -- please keep
    them coming. We will respond to you as soon as we can and we apologize
    for this delay.

Want to get involved right now? Head over to My.BarackObama.com where
    our growing set of tools puts the future of this campaign in your hands:

http://my.barackobama.com

On My.BarackObama.com you can...

... build your own profile and connect with supporters near you
    ... find or create your own local or national group
    ... create your own personal fundraising page and track your progress
    ... find events near you or plan your own
    ... chronicle your campaign experience on your own blog

There will be much more to come in the weeks and months ahead thanks to
    your support.

Thank you for being with us. Together, we're going to make history.

The Obama for America Team

Dear Candidate,

I have heard it said by our present leadership that illegal aliens are only taking the jobs no one wants. I have been an electrician for over 35 years, and there really isn't much I would rather do. I have made many friends in the trades along the way on all the job sites I have worked on. These were hard working people who loved thier work and thier families.

In the last decade, I have watched these people slowly disappear, only to be replaced by illegals. Carpenters, plumbers, roofers, pipe fitters, glazers, dry wallers, painters, tile layers, concrete workers, masons, bricklayers, welders, carpet installers, framers, equipment operators even the delivery drivers are being replaced. Did these people hate thier jobs? No, they didn't. What they hate is the jobs that once paid $18 an hour now pay $6 an hour or less. Of course these Americans can't afford to do these jobs.

Last week, I spent 10 hours a day listoning to Mexican rap music blasting on a DeWalt radio. I was one of two people out of 30+ that spoke English. Maybe this is what you mean when you say nobody wants my job, because nothing else makes any sense.

So tell me, candidate, is all your election year grandstanding over illegal immigration going to mean anything this time, or will it be another 4 years of neglect by our federal government? That's all I need to know about you before I vote.

Welcome to Alipac nobodyhome.

I see it too. The plumbing trade in Houston has gone to the illegals from Mexico.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What about Ron Paul from Texas, he should be on this list. He believes in the constitution and does not want a North American Union.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidWidman
    Hmmm? So many ofthem in the race and yet, none of them worth voting for. Pathetic what our country produces as "leaders" these days.
    "Leaders", huh? Well yeah, I reckon that's what they're calling themselves these days. Anybody remember when they called themselves "servants"?

Either way, it's just a lie. If I had to put a tag on them, it would have to be "self-servants". I wouldn't trust the whole stinking lot of them to "lead" my dog to his water bowl.

Sorry, I'm unusually grumpy and angry right now because I just read my ALIPAC newsletter and found out I'm gonna have to find myself a new bank AND a new credit card. Does anybody know if Chase Bank of Texas supports illegal aliens? I couldn't find a word about 'em on the BOA boycott site. I plan to ask them myself, but I'm sure they know what's going on right now and will probably lie to me if they're guilty.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rmsings
    What about Ron Paul from Texas, he should be on this list. He believes in the constitution and does not want a North American Union.
    He's already on our side, so there isn't any need to waste his office's time with our messages right now. I want them to put their time to campaiging.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Banned
    Have you seen how they are treating Duncan Hunter in the media because of his NAFTA stance? I contributed to his campaign...we'll see!

The truly amazing thing to me is that if just one, just one of the front runners would commit to dealing with illegals through attrition and enforcement of existing law, ending birthright citizenship, and stopping chain migration, they'd move so fast to the top of the polls.

John McCain said he is probably going to be forced out of politics because of his stand on Iraq. My theory is that he is going to go gung ho on this amnesty bill and wants the cover of the Iraq war as an excuse!!!
    I hope and pray he sees the light!!!

I just sent this out to everyone on the list. We'll see what kind of generic reponses I get.
    The federal government is our servant, not our master!
    Thomas Jefferson

Bin LAden and the Muzzies will love it if Clinton is president.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast