Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Joeboro, if you are still trolling...why is that I don't believe a word you wrote about receving a BS and MS from a top university! You sound like an uneducated, crass individual who in all probability is here illegally and feeding off of our welfare system. If you were indeed this brainiac microbiologist, you would never leave this country...As you must know, skilled professionals are clammoring to come to the US. so your argument doesn't make sense.

BTW, you refer to yourself as a "medical" microbiologist....your redundancy suggests that you are a fraud!!!

Happy trolling...Joseboro!

.........and there you have folks, a prime example of an Atypical so called Dreamie, nice huh.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

If he got so well educated.....He still needs more education.
    hyuck! hookt on foniks werkt fer meee. see? i kan speel gud. i can reed and rite my nayme. well. i haftew go now. my momma iz callin me. she made tahmauly stew jus likt she promist.

Sorry, with all that spelling and absolute lack of education. I couldn't help myself. Some of us type quick and miss a letter now and then etc. But there was NO education in the posts I saw.
    LOU DOBBS!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567