Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If we could only multiply your attitude times 10 million...

Ah, what a country we would have ....

Please pass it on to all your friends and family, with our blessings!
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

joeboro,
    Thank you Thank you Thank you!

This is exactly the kind of ammunition we need to throw the rest of your third world Compadres out of our country.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Joeboro, which country did you come from, and are you returning to that country?
    NEWSFLASH!! This may shock you!!! IM NOT MEXICAN!!! So those that are saying! Dont let the fence hit you! Im not really sure what fence you are talking about?! Maybe the one that is in my backyard..

I\'m a EU citizen.. Yes i\' am returning to my country first for a short vacation and relaxation time, then i will make my final decision which offer is the most suitable for me

LNR

1. Berlin, Germany Offer: 123,000 Euro\'s per year
    2. Helsinki, Finland Offer: 146,780 Euro\'s per years + 21 days paid vacation < Im liking this )))
    3. Bern, Switzerland: 121,000 Ch
    4. London, UK : $56000 pounds + 15 days paid vacation, increasing by 2 days each year.. HMMM?!?! This is also intereting
    5. Just for laughs! LOL!!!! United States $ 10 bucks an hour because im undocumented
    Of course you're liking Finland ... more days off! Lazy huh? But remember: it's COLD there, so you probably might want to re-think that one.
    Germany looks good! They know how to handle folks like you!
    But then, the UK has awakened too, I hear.
    Switzerland ... too COLD for you.
    Better get more offers and come back for more advice. Which, by the way, only shows that you can't even pick a job without an American telling you what you should do!
    Didn't learn THAT much in college!
    Illegal immigration and the war in Iraq have 2 things in common:
    1. Nationalize expenses 2. Privatize profits
    Register "INDEPENDENT"

Joeboro suscribes to the invader mentality:

give me...give me...give me...give me...give me...give me...give me...give me...give me...give me...give me...give me...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    You guys got his IP, right? Those students loans will be in default soon. We just might have to help collect some of that stolen money.
    Yes, you might have to! GOOD LUCK!!

Oh and last thing, you make it seem like i want something else from this country?! Friends, if you came to my house with a silver platter that had a US citizenship certificate. I would ask, if i can use it for my BBQ, because i sure will never accept a citizenship of this craphole

Illegal is illegal. It doesn't matter where you came from. I was talking about the invisible fence around this country, the one you crossed illegally. Actually, I can't imagine any company wanting someone with an attitude like yours working for them.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LNR
    1. Berlin, Germany Offer: 123,000 Euro\\\'s per year
    2. Helsinki, Finland Offer: 146,780 Euro\\\'s per years + 21 days paid vacation < Im liking this )))
    3. Bern, Switzerland: 121,000 Ch
    4. London, UK : $56000 pounds + 15 days paid vacation, increasing by 2 days each year.. HMMM?!?! This is also intereting
    5. Just for laughs! LOL!!!! United States $ 10 bucks an hour because im undocumented
    Of course you\'re liking Finland ... more days off! Lazy huh? But remember: it\'s COLD there, so you probably might want to re-think that one.
    Germany looks good! They know how to handle folks like you!
    But then, the UK has awakened too, I hear.
    Switzerland ... too COLD for you.
    Better get more offers and come back for more advice. Which, by the way, only shows that you can\'t even pick a job without an American telling you what you should do!
    Didn\'t learn THAT much in college!
    OH GEEZ!! Not another mentally challenged American i bet you are of those guys that we make fun of...Where you say the capital of California is New York.. LOL

BUDDY i mean its clear you have not graduated even high school.. I\'m a EU citizen. EU citizen\'s DO NOT NEED A VISA! to work in another EU country! Am i clear, do you understand?!? When you read up on EU citizenship and the freedom of movement, and work get back to me buddy..

Well, Joeboro, I hope you've said what you want to say. I doubt there is much else to be said.

Goodbye.

Locking thread.

Quote Originally Posted by joeboro
    I\'m a EU citizen.. Yes i\' am returning to my country first for a short vacation and relaxation time, then i will make my final decision which offer is the most suitable for me
    I thought as much. Stay in touch, ya hear!

Just another POed DREAMER, folks. ROFLMAO!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast