Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Perhaps I locked it prematurely?

Well, maybe everyone is NOT through here.

Unlocking thread.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So your one of the 20% of the invaders who isn't from Latin America. Your still an illegal alien and I care not where your from. What I care about is that your an ILLEGAL ALIEN. Since you have tried to game the system, our LEGAL immigration process, you are despicable and not worthy of remaining here. Get out now before ICE catches up with you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is obvious this person was raised by parents with no morals or values.

Therefore, we don't need or want him. Let him go elsewhere to suck up other citizen's tax dollars.

He has no morals or values either (except greed) or he would go back where he came from and try to help his country. Sorry to say, but he is just another ILLEGAL ALIEN LEECH.

Unfortunately, that is the story of MOST ILLEGAL ALIENS.......no morals, no values.

AHHHH another proud Freeloader, what pride these people have! Gee I wonder why American taxpayers are so fed up?

Yes Family Values, Honesty, Humility, Well be careful where you go because most other countries are getting really fed up with the freeloaders from 3rd world countries also and are not all that welcoming any more.

Buy all means don't take your free education back to your home country and help pull it out of the cess pool it lies in, To hell with your fellow countrymen who need well educated people to help fight a corrupt government. NO GUTS, NO GLORY!! Your existence, regardless of your education is not worth a plug nickle.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Joeboro,

Curious. Were you one of the ones kidnapped by your parents and brought here against your will? Will you be bringing your parents back with you, or have they already left?
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

Quote Originally Posted by joeboro
    Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    I doubt you can get a 6 figure job in Mexico and in europe your welcome may not be that warm snd fuzzy. Your parents being hard working and wanting a bright future for their son must be proud of your degree.

Feel screwed blame them. thanks for the rant made my day.

I mean are all of you Americans so mentally challenged?!? Do all of you think there is no other country, that has money geez?!? LOL here are my current offers! That im cherry picking from.... Maybe you can pick one for me lol, of course i will not name the companies by name, since you would probably call them up, since you got nothing else better to do

1. Berlin, Germany Offer: 123,000 Euro\'s per year
    2. Helsinki, Finland Offer: 146,780 Euro\'s per years + 21 days paid vacation < Im liking this )))
    3. Bern, Switzerland: 121,000 Ch
    4. London, UK : $56000 pounds + 15 days paid vacation, increasing by 2 days each year.. HMMM?!?! This is also intereting
    5. Just for laughs! LOL!!!! United States $ 10 bucks an hour because im undocumented

I bet some of you will pick # 5 for me!
    ROFLMAO dude! How you gonna get there, swim? If you're illegal, you got no PASSPORT. You think being illegal is bad in the US? No ACLU in Europe to go running to.

You also have to be authorised to work in any EU country, but you're "undocumented" OOPS!

Good luck with that.
    "

I don't have a problem with a company that willfully gave an illegal alien a student loan getting burned.

Does anyone else here see a problem with that?

I mean, if they are going to aid and abet illegal aliens by giving them loans, who cares if that company gets burned right?

Sure beats the US taxpayers having to foot more of the bill.

W

The loans that go into default for legal foreign students and illegal aliens are a cost to the Americans. Interest goes up on our loans to make up for theirs.

Based on the writing I highly doubt this person actually went, let alone graduated from any college and if he/she did it had to have been for a subject like knitting!

Joeboro, you have indeed done us a favor. Thanks so much for the ammunition needed to open the eyes of those who actually think we should educate illegal aliens.

I am forwarding this to as many bleeding hearts as possible. As a matter of fact, I have already received a response from one diehard liberal whose eyes YOU have opened with your arrogance. She now clearly realizes you are nothing but ingrate parasites.

You have benefited from the generosity of American taxpayers, notwithstanding your illegal status. Rather than to wait and hope for an opportunity to further screw America, you have chosen to leave. I commend you. Please convince as many of your fellow parasites to follow suit.

I've been trying to convince my friend for months. Little did I know an illegal would do it for me. Again, thanks!

P.S. If this is just BS to change our minds, you have indeed wasted your time.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast