Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Their land

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dont you think that MAYBE WhiteBoy21 had something to do with the the copied material being posted by another user? I, for one, would have never put up with his name and would have asked him to change it, because it has racism written all over it. If someone looks up WhiteBoy21, Alipac will show up. I just 'googled' it, and its the 1st one that appears on the page!
    I agree with YOU, Butterbean. I am getting a LITTLE fed up as well and I have mentioned, in one thread, that I thought his name was VERY OFFENSIVE but he hasn't changed it. I think it's DISGUSTING that, when you Google ALIPAC, his name comes up FIRST. Oh, I'm sure THAT is going to look real good for a site that professes to be non-racist. SOMETHING should be done about that. Thanks for checking that, Butterbean. I would have never thought to do that.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I did not see the profanity JuniusJr pulled, but I back her up 100%

The reason we have allowed Whiteboy21 to remain here is because...

1. ALIPAC should not be a place where those with our view are insulated from and protected from other views. In fact, although we love having everyone here participating often.. well this place should be your base of operations or mother ship and many of you need to take what you have learned and get on some other boards to fight!

2. Whiteboy21 is not only intellectual target practice, but his inept rationalizations and racist demeanor illustrates many of the weaknesses of our opposition. Not only should that be displayed here but your reactions should be tested.

Ive been poking fun at Whiteboy21 a bit, but I have also been watching the reaction of our users on this board.

Everyone here that has gotten to know me know that I want all of you to learn many things by participating here.

Not only do I want you fully educated, but I want you to become trained cyber fighters that take action.

Everyone should learn to keep cool and not let the enemy get under your skin.

Your actions should always be thoughtful and considerate.

You should always take the higher ground.

You should demolish our opposition with compassionate logic and reason and information.

Many of you should be ready to branch out from the nest.

We need you on other boards distributing information and fighting for the cause. You should lead by example and each of you should be willing to be leaders.

I think that many of you get that.

It is not enough to remain in the comfort zone.

It is time to fight, fight hard, and fight smart with a plan and friends at your back.

We are not the inflamed rabble that confronts us from other boards and the street. We are AMERICANS and we know how to fight, when to fight, and may God spare you should you awaken the wrath of the American public as those responsible for this invasion have.

I hope everyone understands where I am coming from about this.

You are our ALIPAC Citizen Activists.

Please take what you are learning, refine it, and put it to use.

That is what many are already doing, but we need more trained people working as soon as possible.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As the person who posted the post- Let me say - it was an unedited thread from the Brownpride site-
    it was so completely racist and vulgar that I felt it offered absolute proof that the Brown movement - is a form of reverse Nazism and extreme racism-
    the thread was a month old , yet the moderator had not deleted it- which was a way of agreeing to it-[b[/b]

thanks to butterbean and Miss Hilary for their support. stop over for tea any time.

No problem Thelma.

The best thing to do when the contents might violate ALIPAC decorum is to post a link to the material with a warning on it.

We came up with that idea when some of the pictures posted here were a bit much.

You do a great job here and we all know you is one of the good uns.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

thanks William - again - it's good to know that --

That's a GREAT idea about posting a LINK. I hadn't even THOUGHT of that. I understood what thelmahopkins was trying to accomplish but the right thing was definitely done. You ARE a good 'un, Rebecca!

I hope Miss Hillary will drop into the avatar zone today and get to know the other members!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I love it

I just wish there was more Americans such as the people here. I just shows that issue resolution at it's best. There was an issue and it got resolved. No calling of names, no argueing for days, just clear way to resolve the issue. I think out government could learn a fine lesson here.

Well Said, William

1. ALIPAC should not be a place where those with our view are insulated from and protected from other views. In fact, although we love having everyone here participating often.. well this place should be your base of operations or mother ship and many of you need to take what you have learned and get on some other boards to fight!

2. Whiteboy21 is not only intellectual target practice, but his inept rationalizations and racist demeanor illustrates many of the weaknesses of our opposition. Not only should that be displayed here but your reactions should be tested.

Ive been poking fun at Whiteboy21 a bit, but I have also been watching the reaction of our users on this board.

Everyone here that has gotten to know me know that I want all of you to learn many things by participating here.

Not only do I want you fully educated, but I want you to become trained cyber fighters that take action.

Everyone should learn to keep cool and not let the enemy get under your skin.

Your actions should always be thoughtful and considerate.

You should always take the higher ground.

You should demolish our opposition with compassionate logic and reason and information.

Many of you should be ready to branch out from the nest.

We need you on other boards distributing information and fighting for the cause. You should lead by example and each of you should be willing to be leaders.

I think that many of you get that.

It is not enough to remain in the comfort zone.

It is time to fight, fight hard, and fight smart with a plan and friends at your back.

We are not the inflamed rabble that confronts us from other boards and the street. We are AMERICANS and we know how to fight, when to fight, and may God spare you should you awaken the wrath of the American public as those responsible for this invasion have.

I hope everyone understands where I am coming from about this.

You are our ALIPAC Citizen Activists.

Please take what you are learning, refine it, and put it to use.

That is what many are already doing, but we need more trained people working as soon as possible.

W
    Well said, William! For The Cause!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Well everyone, Whiteboy21 has been silent for a week. I wonder if he has left us?

W

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast