Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Their land

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WhiteBoy21
    You said

1. Currently, over 60% of all U.S. treasury securities are owned by foreign investors, just image them pulling the money out of America which will hurt our economy and our people much more then illegal immigration
    Just Image, them pulling there money and we still have the Illegals. WOW White boy that would be a double kick in the head.

2. China population is 1.3 billion, economy growing very fast which will be better then USA in 30 years or less, China did announced in 2004 double digit increases in military spending almost every year for more than then the past 10 years.
    -China will be the powerhouse.
    -China will be hungry for oil.
    -I'm guessing they are writing up plans to attack the middle east oil rich countires (Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, UAE and Kuwait), we America protect Saudi Arabia so by China attacking them will be a issue for us and China will make us look like a little girl if we don't build population right now.
    Yeah China is a powerhouse. They are a powerhouse now. As for oil, they are saving there massive amounts of oil. That's right China has massive amounts of oil. Like where my wife is from, in the northwest part of China. Oil flows right out of the ground.

Now the population you are talking about. Is the same Population, that would not stand beside my brave soldiers in Iraq? I don't think so, bud.

Just to tell you White boy, My wife is Chinese and I am 1/2 Cherokee. Take a look around at the Tennessee Minutemen. Guess what bud, Cherokee, leader. So let me tell you, the Cherokee. Don't buy what your saying or the Mexican Movement.

As for what you said

What does USA stand for? Under Saudi Arabia?
    I think you should have more respect for the Country that gave you a Home. Reference my Avatar.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons

I think you should have more respect for the Country that gave you a Home. Reference my Avatar.
    I love America, proud to be American and I love everything about it. But America is being sold to Saudi Arabia right in front of your eyes and your to blind to see it because your too worried about illegal immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBoy21

I love America, proud to be a American and I love everything about it. But America is being sold to Saudi Arabia right in front of your eyes and your to blind to see it because your too worried about illegal immigration.
    No Bud it is being sold to China, and being taken over by Illegals. We have to take care of the Homefront, before we make a move to take care of the other.
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

OKAY--I'll BITE. Just because we are worried about illegal immigration does NOT PRECLUDE our ability to worry about Saudi Arabia, China, North Korea, RUSSIA and MANY other problems that are facing our nation. It just HAPPENS that THIS PARTICULAR GROUP DEALS WITH ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. What makes you think that a LOT of us are not involved in OTHER groups that deal with the other issues facing our country??? Do you think that being a member of ALIPAC prevents us from being pro-active in other groups or separately to try to correct OTHER problems??? I spend a LOT of time lobbying my representatives on a VARIETY of issues. Illegal immigration just happens to be a VERY IMPORTANT ONE TO ME because it directly affects me and mine. But, I'm afraid you're barking up the wrong tree when you keep trying to engage us in discussions about all of the other problems that are facing our country. I guess you need to reread our mission here. "ALIPAC" says it all--Americans for LEGAL IMMIGRATION. Let's not DIGRESS.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBoy21

I love America, proud to be a American and I love everything about it. But America is being sold to Saudi Arabia right in front of your eyes and your to blind to see it because your too worried about illegal immigration.
    No Bud it is being sold to China, and taking over by Illegals. We have to take care of the Homefront, before we make a move to take care of the other.
    Saudi Arabia has more control over us then China over us, guess which embassy has more protection then any other by us in USA, if your guess was Saudi Arabia then you right.

Saudi Arabia has more control over us then China over us, guess which embassy has more protection then any other by us in USA, if your guess was Saudi Arabia then you right.
    So what does this have to do with the price of Potato's.

When groups of people have land disputes, historically, they tend to fight for it.

When you think or believe that a land is truly yours, killing over it is normal and expected, historically.

War over disputed treaties is common, historically.

Despite our interpretations, a growing segment believes that the treaty ending the Mex-American War was a sham and that land was stolen.

Lots of land.....

The new war with Mexico has already started, despite out leaders failure to acknowledge it.

Without a controllable border, millions more will stream in, and the in-evitable conflict will cost thousands, or millions of lives, on both sides.

The more our leaders fiddle while USA burns, the more thousands or hundreds of thousands of lives are GUARANTEED to be lost.

pa

pa

Wow, it's funny going and back and reading the disjointed crap whiteboy has posted. It's kind of sad that the regulars here are getting so upset.

Whiteboy does raise a few good points, that allow me some intellectually-packed one liners,

whiteboy wrote:
    ---------------
    (...)
    How about we start a new war, we are very oil dependent, Saudi Arabia is not our friend, we send them too much money which they finance al qaeda and other terrorist groups.
    ---------------

Yes, we should go to war with Mexico and take their oil. They are the nearest, and the weakest.

whiteboy wrote:
    ---------------
    (...)
    I picked because it seems no white person supports them coming here.
    (....)
    ---------------

Wrong, we have a White House, House, and Senate, PACKED with hundreds of white guys , who support them coming here.

pa

I'm not upset.

I'm glad Whiteboy21 is here.

He is really making our points for us and illustrating how detached from reality many of those that support illegal immigration are.

What could be better than having your opposition illustrate your points for you?

I think everyone here is being quite nice to Whiteboy21. He is less well received over at BrownPride where they are eating his butt for breakfast.

Not surprising since our side of the debate is the sane and civilized side of the debate.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    WhiteBoy, apparently from your name, you just might be 21? Saying thats so, I have a daughter older than you and then a 12 year old and an 8 year old. So......from a parents point of view, here's the short of this argument.

My kids were in public schools, they were supposed to be receiving the education we pay taxes for. They were not. Our son was then in fifth grade, he was too far behind, they would not help him, they said there was not enough Title One funds to cover any tutoring help (we cannot afford a tutor on our own as my husband works for $11.00 hourly). Therefore the teacher focused on her other students and let our son slip farther behind. Then to make my year, our daughter was in kindergartwn and came out in June not knowing letters or numbers, however she did learn many words in Spanish!!!

Afetr the teacher not wanting to admit her laziness decided to try to say our son was "learning disabled" and our five year old coming home last day of school not knowing what she should, we decided to homeschool. To be honest, I'd rather them be in school, but I do not want my kids to be left behind because it is more improtant for our schools in Oregon to educate the illegal aliens kids. If the illegals had never come here (ILLEGALY) then there would be funding for other programs that enrich our kids learning, plus teachers would have more time with their students as classrooms would not be overcrowded.

Now, another point, I live among them. Thirty five units in our complex and we're the only American family. I have seen how "grateful" they are to us Americans. We have done nothing untowards to them, however they have treated us personally like garbage and have reopeatedly lied about our kids in order to try to get us kicked out so they could have full command of this complex. I say this as the new maintenance guy who is Latino had told us that "it might be better if we found somewhere else to live"! I have police here more times than I can count in almost three years.

I have seen drunken brawls, drug busts, hookers brought in and DHS raids.Wonderful. This is not what I want brought to my country. These people do not want to change their third world ways, they want American lives with their own rules. In other words, they want to reap the financial benefits of being here, but want to be able to live in their own sub-culture. They want free education, free health care, food and rights of citizens and still claim citizneship to Mexico.

NOT IN MY COUNTRY, NOT ON MY WATCH. MY HUSBAND, MY BROTHER, MY FATHER, AND MY GRANDFATHER SERVED THIS COUNTRY IN THE SPIRIT OF FREEDOM. FREEDOM HAS A PRICE, ONLY THOSE WILLING TO COME HERE AND DO THINGS OUR WAY, THE AMERICAN WAY DESERVE TO BE HERE, NO ONE ELSE.

Do I look down my nose at these people? When they treat me and other citizens like crap and then put out their hands for whatever they can get for free without having to ever chip in for it, yes I do. I will not lie and try to be nice about it. Its wrong and it takes people with common sense to see that Americans are being taken advantage of by the majority of these illegals from Mexico.

Don't like to deal with the truth? Go to Canada, they live in denial (remember they have a gang problem, but its Americas fault!!), they'd love to have you.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast