Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Their land

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Post deleted by moderator

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Wow Thelma, thats how they go on over there? Bad mouths need to be washed out with soap!!!!!
    You know, every human being is capable of racism, not a single person can say they are not racist, if they do they're lying. The ones that do their best to watch their own reactions to these kinds of situations and conversations are the ones with intelligence, but still are racist. Many of us reign it in and know it is wrong to act on it, it appears some do not practise that kind of common human decency to others.

Ever notice how people in America of other races can have their own seperatist groups, talk trash about white/Anglo people, and its somehow ok? But if a white/Anglo person ever considers such things then they're the racist? We have a terrible double standard in our country.

My parents were somewhat of a mixed marriage (mother has some native ancestry and really looks like it all the way and my dad was white). They taught us that the "N" word (see I still cannot say it!) was a dirty word and telling racial jokes was a big no-no (now mind you, my father was a big redneck). We were brought up to talk to everyone with decency.

Decent Americans need to put pressure on not only the white supremacists, but also the racists of other racial groups. They need to know that this kind of talk is unacceptable and is the decay of the country that they owe so much to.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do I look down my nose at these people? When they treat me and other citizens like crap and then put out their hands for whatever they can get for free without having to ever chip in for it, yes I do. I will not lie and try to be nice about it. Its wrong and it takes people with common sense to see that Americans are being taken advantage of by the majority of these illegals from Mexico.
    AmericanElizabeth--you have EVERY RIGHT to look down your nose at the people in your complex. When these people AND their OBL supporters REALIZE that respect has to be EARNED, they MIGHT get somewhere. I would be looking down my nose at ANYONE--white, brown, black, PINK who lived the way you've described those in your complex.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Such profanity as is on that website indicates constipation of the brain...plus a deeply angry individual. A person to avoid is a profane person.

Unfortunately they're lashing out at the WRONG place at the WRONG persons. Their anger should be directed where it would do some good, if it's possible that anger CAN do GOOD...and that's at their elected officials in Mexico.

The people of the US have done far more than they should have to make life more comfortable for those alien to our culture...our GOVERNMENT should do nothing...zip zilch...NOTHING for aliens. Other than enforce the laws and deport them. Any compassion aliens recieve should be what the citizens want to give on an individual basis whilst the deportation takes place.

The Indians should have taught us SOMETHING about how to deal with aliens. Huh? If we remember history at all...we should remember how the Europeans overran this land. History tends to repeat itself.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Such profanity as is on that website indicates constipation of the brain...
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Few of you know me personally but I want it to be said that I come to this board where I can read rational discussion without profanity. Still, I understand the need to cuss our heads off sometimes and I belong to boards where that is acceptable.

Racism is never acceptable anywhere on line. You can be sure that the copied post I pulled will be pulled from that board as soon as I find the information and get the chance to write to the people who sold the board owner the space.

I hate to play the cyber cop here but we need to watch what we write, even when we are quoting others.

Any further profanity will cause this entire thread to be locked.

Sorry, y'all, but them's the rules and we's sticking to 'em.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

More historical perspective:

The Indians (the East coast tribes specifically) could have repelled the
    "invaders" from Europe early on, but were fooled by trinkets ,and empty promises from the "immigration-cheerleaders" of the day.

The American land continent was far to valuable to leave to the natives, or to other colonial powers, so it HAD to be taken, by SOMEBODY.

The land mass , if unclaimed, would have been partitioned up after one of the big conflicts of the past 200 years anyhow.

Even IF the land was given back to the Indians now, the Mexicans, Chinese, or the Euro-descendants will just take it away again. Probably with a few trinkets and more empty promises (and genocide to).

pa

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Ashes, I do not agree with you on the point of the East Coast Tribes repelling the Europeans. Although I can make little claim to the Micmac culture as I was not raised directly in it, from our family's history I know this:
    The Acadians (French settlers) came peacefully and settled peacefully. They used only what they needed from the land and as the Micmacs began to convert to Catholicism, they began inter-marrying. This was not bad to them as long as those they married beleived the same. They did not inter-marry to water down the Micmacs, it was simply out of love (we can assume).

These two nationalities had a wonderful relationship for over 100 years, until England came along and began harrassing the both. They eventually expelled my ancestors from the land they poseessed due to political reasons and gave those lands to Loyalists (all because Acadians wanted to remain neutral and have no political loyalties). Many hid out in with the Micmac bands till things "died" down, upon return found their lands and homes gone.

So, from my point of view my Micmac ancestors did not view my Acadian ancestors as invaders, but as welcomed newcomers. I understand this is only my point of view, and those actually having grown up within the First Nations culture might see it differently, as fo me I see it as a progression of our country, a gentle blending of many great nations with each other to make true Americans as we are today, regardless of your skin tone (I'm really white, but my mother is fairly dark, but I have no problems with this, so why should others?). We need to stop looking back inthe past, but be looking into the future, not as races but as Americans as a whole.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Few of you know me personally but I want it to be said that I come to this board where I can read rational discussion without profanity. Still, I understand the need to cuss our heads off sometimes and I belong to boards where that is acceptable.

Racism is never acceptable anywhere on line. You can be sure that the copied post I pulled will be pulled from that board as soon as I find the information and get the chance to write to the people who sold the board owner the space.

I hate to play the cyber cop here but we need to watch what we write, even when we are quoting others.

Any further profanity will cause this entire thread to be locked.

Sorry, y'all, but them's the rules and we's sticking to 'em.
    Dont you think that MAYBE WhiteBoy21 had something to do with the the copied material being posted by another user? I, for one, would have never put up with his name and would have asked him to change it, because it has racism written all over it. If someone looks up WhiteBoy21, Alipac will show up. I just 'googled' it, and its the 1st one that appears on the page!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My ancestry is Cherokee/Scots. My sister is dark...I have dark auburn hair, fair skin, hazel eyes. Odd, huh? No one ever believed we were full sisters. LOL

The Indians were not 'bought off' with small trinkets. They were bought off with worthless treaties which promised them much and brought them death. They could not, did not, band together until there were too few remaining to matter. The death of Tecumseh was the fatal blow to their tenuous alliance. Had he not died American history might read quite differently.

That's what I was referring to...b/c our congress is doing the same thing to the American citizen today as they did 200 years ago with the Indians. While we have good, strong, existing laws those are not enforced while they dicker around with writing and passing new laws. A mere palliative to cause us to be 'quiet' while we are being overrun...a new illegal entering here every 30 seconds.

Let's don't be quiet...let's don't fall for 'promises' from this government. Let's change this government. Let's forget whether we are a democrat or a republican..let's think about the fact that we are Americans, not bound to any party. We have a tremendous mess to clean up...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast