Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Their land

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The history that I was taught from my own people is that Mexico never settled this land that they laid claim to...they came here only in military type convoys. They were defeated by and afraid of the 'Indians'.

They (Mexicans) were thrown out and finally kept out by the encroaching Europeans.
    No one owes them anything.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Is everyone having fun with this one

I have been reading this. It has been interesting to read everyone's comments and the fallout that Whiteboy had to take. To me it is like beating you head agaist the wall. No matter how many times you make and show many valid facts and arguements, you end up figuring out that some people just do not get it. Whiteboy's arguement is like a bucket without a bottom; it just doesn't hold water. Same old arguement to validate the criminal acts of those who are breaking the law.

Keep having fun wih this, I enjoy the witty retorts.

As you can tell, we like to have fun with little trolls who drop in to bait us! Don't worry. Once we see someone is not serious, we know how to reel 'em in! When someone continues to make the SAME ARGUMENT over and over EVEN AFTER we have debunked it, we just give up and play the game!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    W!! SAW YOU ON TV YESTERDAY, IT WAS GREAT!! THAT MAYOR NEEDS HIS HEAD SCREWED ON ITS WOBBLING A LOT TO THE LEFT!!
    And also W, I want my chunk of Nove Scotia back because it was taken from them in 1754. But see, thats a legtimite claim, any Mexicans claim to the U.S. is not so there's no comaparisson. Even so, Canada would certainly not recognize my claim.
    WhiteBoy, I have little repsect for you type. I have seen many like you here in Portland. You sit around the downtown coffee shops and whine about how America should not be in any other country, how we should help those poor people across the border (or ocean), although many of our own go without food or proper healthcare (like yours truly). Many kids depend greatly on their school breakfast and lunches as many times they go home to a household with little or no food. We're not talking irresponsible parents, we're talking about parents that work hard, pay taxes to their government and then do not have enough after their sky high rent and electric bills to feed their kids.
    They talk of the illegals getting together thousands of pesos to pay a cayote, well wouldn't that be nice? Never in my adult life have I ever been able to have thousands of dollars to go anyhwere. We pay our bills, rent and living costs, and we're broke. So why since things are so wonderful here in the U.S. do people like my husband and I struggle so hard? Its because there are no longer enough employers that will pay a livable wage to any U.S. citizen to support their families with because those employers know they can get cheap slave labor.
    WHITEBOY, THIS IS WHAT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION DOES TO AMERICANS. WE HAVE NEVER OWNED A HOUSE, JUST NOW HAVE A CAR AFTER 12 YEARS OF MARRIAGE AND BARELY PAY OUR OVERPRICED RENT. MANY MORE GO HUNGRY, WE KNOW OF SOME, IT SHOULD NEVER BE LIKE THIS.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't mean to change subject, but I just figured it out. butterbean and Bootsie are acting out the Elvis Movie. Blue Hawaii. Couldn't help it. Just love the Avatars.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Everyone has good points but I think America is trying to fight the wrong war (illegal immigration).

1. Currently, over 60% of all U.S. treasury securities are owned by foreign investors, just image them pulling the money out of America which will hurt our economy and our people much more then illegal immigration.

Sooner or later Saudi Arabia will take out their money and stop supplying their oil.

What does USA stand for? Under Saudi Arabia?

2. China population is 1.3 billion, economy growing very fast which will be better then USA in 30 years or less, China did announce in 2004 double digit increases in military spending almost every year for more than then the past 10 years.
    -China will be the powerhouse.
    -China will be hungry for oil.
    -I'm guessing they are writing up plans to attack the middle east oil rich countires (Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, UAE and Kuwait), we America protect Saudi Arabia so by China attacking them will be a issue for us and China will make us look like a little girl if we don't build population right now.

In America we have the largest coal reserves in the world, so lets use technology for turning coal into liquid fuel, this way we could brake our friendship with Saudi Arabia, therefore we won't need to protect them anymore because we won't have need for their oil never again.

Lets open the borders and build our population.

Thanks, SCUB. That is FUNNY--BLUE HAWAII!!! I MIGHT like to BE in Hawaii right now!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Whiteboy?

Please explain to us why we would have to stop fighting illegal immigration in order to address these other issues?

Is there some new rule in America that we only can do one or two things at once?

You've tried to convince us to support illegal immigration in about 5 ways so far and not one of them makes any sense.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Give it 20 years, it will make sense.

WHY are we BOTHERING???? It's OBVIOUS that WhiteBoy doesn't get it so I think I will expend my energy with something else.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast