OK, this is a "sensitive" subject.

I'm not one to believe that all cultures are equal - I think some are better than others - depending on their values such as education, hard work, compassion, generosity, etc. You know - like ours?

I don't know much about the Mexican culture - and as we know, that's where most of the illegals come from, like it or not - if they were Germans, we'd still be accused of being racist - they just HAPPEN to be Mexicans for the most part, being that they're next door and have no jobs in their own country.

Now, at the risk of being un-politically correct - is the Mexican culture as good as ours? Do they have the same values? I hear that they are very family-oriented, they're hard-working, etc. etc. But, there are a lot of things I see that I don't like, such as having too many children to support (one of the biggest problems with letting them in, since they account for most of our population growth), being very loud in public, thinking they are entitled to benefits from us, the American citizens, not wanting to learn our common language, not respecting their host country.

So, is there something to be said that in fact, we don't want these people here because we don't like their way of life? I believe that's true, and why would we be ashamed to say so? Why be ashamed to say I don't like people who take advantage of us, or I don't like people who have children they can't support themselves?

In the "old days", that would not be a problem. Now, with all the PC awareness (where did that exactly come from?), no one would EVER admit to such things.