Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just moved to a small city in Wisconsin (escaped San Diego, CA). I won't say publicly what city, because I don't want the wrong eyes to see this. At this point I think this city has little (possibly zero) illegal aliens, but I can't be totally sure. If you want to know where I live, send me a PM.

One thing that really has me concerned is that we have a brand new Home Depot being built in our city. Well, you all know that Home Depot is a magnet for illegal aliens looking for day labor. My boyfriend (who has lived in this city most of his life) says that people here wouldn't hire the illegals; however, I'm not so sure. Construction should be completed by the end of summer, and I'm crossing my fingers that I won't see illegal day laborers hanging around there. In some ways, I think I've become paranoid. I just don't know how long this charming little city will remain free of illegal aliens. It will kill me to see this lovely, clean American city turned into a Mexican slum. I had to watch that in San Diego, and I don't think I could watch it again.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

They are everywhere. When I was vacationing on the Hawaiian island of Kauai, an article in the newspaper said some Mexican illegal aliens working on a construction project were being deported by Air Force C-130 transport.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The city I live in passed an ordinance (actually, I think it's a state law) that illegals cannot get a driver's license or register their cars without showing proof of citizenship (or legal right to live here). Before this went into effect in April, tons of illegals came here to get DL's and to register their cars. Consequently, there are cars on the road all over the midwest with Wisconsin plates.

Let's face it, if we let them, the whole damned population of Mexico and Central America would come here and flood our cities.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Sorry Duh. I am sure there isn't one town anywhere, that doen't have or will soon have illegal aliens crawling all over the place.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I've been in some out in the middle of nowhere towns in New York and Mass lately where I would not expect there to be much of any kind of work and seen what appears to be an abundance of illegals. One town I drove through recently, Ossining, appeared to have more illegals than citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by JEyre
    I've been in some out in the middle of nowhere towns in New York and Mass lately where I would not expect there to be much of any kind of work and seen what appears to be an abundance of illegals. One town I drove through recently, Ossining, appeared to have more illegals than citizens.
    Then they must have very liberal welfare coffers.

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Then they must have very liberal welfare coffers.
    I don't know but I thought I was in Central America while I was driving through Ossining and I'm not talking 5 or 6 people... More like 95% of the nearly 100 people I saw out on the streets. This is a pretty small town too.

No......that's why I think people will be pretty shocked when there's an actual true count of how many are here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We are pretty much free of illegals here in the Pittsburgh area They are proactive up here and that helps.

http://www.dataplace.org/area_overview/?place=p26.69677

SteelerBabe-watch out about telling people you in a town like that, soon it will be flooded with legal Americans wanting a better life.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast