Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Duh

Is there anywhere without 'em?

Does anyone know of anyplace without illegals in the USA? I imagine there might be a few small towns with population 100 or 300 that might still be illegal-free, but aside from tiny towns, I wonder if there are any places that haven't been infiltrated yet.

Duh
    Duh

Funny you asked that question because I am looking to relocate to a small town WITH ZERO ILLEGALS or at the very least a place that does not coveth them and is trying to rid the taxpayers of the burden. I have pretty much had it with Illinois.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Re: Is there anywhere without 'em?

Quote Originally Posted by Duh
    Does anyone know of anyplace without illegals in the USA? I imagine there might be a few small towns with population 100 or 300 that might still be illegal-free, but aside from tiny towns, I wonder if there are any places that haven't been infiltrated yet.

Duh
    I am sure there are a couple of deserted islands somewhere, that the illegals have not gotten to (yet)

H.

I would say they are pretty much every where. There are a lot in northern rural Maine to work the farms. Northern rural Maine would be one of the last places I would think they would be.

Unfortunately, unless we win this battle they will soon be everywhere.

People may think where they live is safe but there is no place immune to this. Especially if cities and states start cracking down on them, they will move else where.

Don't ask me I live in Jersey, where the question is slowly becoming....Is anyone here a citizen and do you speak English?

Yes Northern Idaho, but unfortunatly it has added 25,000 to our 10,000 papulation rapidly, although I can understand people looking for a town like this it to escape to it has greatly impacted our schools and over all infrastructer, but I am also thankful they are not illegals

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WE NEED LOTS OF HELP HERE ALIPAC TEAM, PLEASE GET INVOLVED AND HELP OUT!! CHECK ALL THE LINKS BELOW AND PICK ONE OR MORE OF THE PROJECTS YOU CAN HELP WITH, !! WE HAVEN'T GOT OUR COUNTRY BACK YET

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    fedupinwaukegan needs help check out this link!!If you are anywhere near the conference great time to meet William from ALIPAC
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73007
    ALIPAC needs donations to stay afloat and in the fight Please give what you can!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    NEW BLITZ....GET INVOLVED...PLEASE!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 564#418564
    DIXIE NEEDS HELP ON A PROJECT FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS TIME!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73375
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Funny you asked that question because I am looking to relocate to a small town WITH ZERO ILLEGALS or at the very least a place that does not coveth them and is trying to rid the taxpayers of the burden. I have pretty much had it with Illinois.
    you know you can run but you can't hide, running away doesn't make this problem go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffdid
    Don't ask me I live in Jersey, where the question is slowly becoming....Is anyone here a citizen and do you speak English?
    Just going to the grocery store can be irritating, nobody wants to speak English in public anymore. I hear so many languages I feel like a foreigner in somebody elses' homeland.

I know my daily commute is starting to wear on my nerves. My area has turned primarily Polish, Chinese and Pakistani. I am all for diversity and I know most of these foreigners can speak English (because I have heard them occasionally) however the majority of them reserve speaking it for work purposes only. The incessant grouping and chattering in a multitude of languages for 40 minutes while trapped on a train every morning and evening is driving me crazy. Then as I am trudging through the masses more foreigners chattering in various languages for another mile and a half. It used to be considered RUDE to do so in public now, the attitude seems to be screw English and America be damned.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    you know you can run but you can't hide, running away doesn't make this problem go away.
    Oh I didn't say I was giving up the fight, I will continue to do that no matter where I am. I am just sick and tired of commuting with it, grocery shopping with it and living with it every where I go. I do need to live where there is LESS OF IT in order to keep my sanity, until we get rid of the traitors in power and restore the rule of law, I have to find a place that will allow me to maintain my sanity.

Our home is in a small town and there were a few who worked and lived on the ranches - mostly men. Actually, I didn't know there were any, but my daughter worked at a local grocery store and they came to buy groceries and buy money orders.

Although about a year ago, there was an article in our paper notifying the public of 3 'new' child molestors in our small town - 2 of them had Hispanic surnames. Now we only have about 3 Americans of Mexican ancestry - and none of them had this surname.

The other evening we were sitting on our porch and a young Mexican, with a scarf on his head, almost covering his eyes, walked down the sidewalk.

So - there are more in our little town than we think and we don't have a lot of jobs here. There definitely are no jobs 'Americans won't do'. Our citizens work at any jobs that are available.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast