Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Does anyone know the situation in South Dakota? I saw someone from the Black Hills on here. Are there any/many illegals working up there?
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

MW
    I don't think there are any living in the Yucca Mountain's. Of course I don't think there are any Americans living there either.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Isn't it disgusting that our government is leading its citizens to try to find somewhere in the country where they can live without illegals?

I'd like to take all the illegals here in Mass. and send them over to Kennedy's compound in Hyannisport. He loves 'em so much.

Actually, there is one small town in upstate NY where I come from, which has about 1200 people, and as far as I know, no illegals!! It hasn't changed in 50 years. There are no jobs, so mostly there are retired people there, like my mother. There isn't even a gas station - you have to go to the next town!

I don't think the illegals would like it. Maybe I'll have to retire back there.

Well, I guess it boils down to the fact that illegals are encroaching and/or saturating many areas throughout the US. With anywhere from 12-30 million of them, they all can't be located in Calif, Arizona & Texas. I live in a decent, ok neighborhood although impoverished presumably illegal aliens still pick through my trash bins. Right now, we have to do our best to slow the invasion down, to at least preserve the decent middle class, English-speaking areas and public schools that are left.

But thanks Ted Kennedy & bush. I wish I could inherit money from daddy and then summer in exclusive waterfront compounds and send my kids to Harvard & Yale.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123