Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is there a media quarantine on this story ????

Friends,

Many times in the past, when there is an illegal alien attack or murder or rape on a white victim or white victims, we see a media quaranteen or blackout on the story.

Sometimes, the story runs in the local media where it happened and the Associated Press and other news wire services do not allow the story to travel nationally.

Other times, the story runs statewide or regionally, but is not circulated nationally by the wire services.

This story out of NJ about the execution of the four black college students is on fire because the story received a lot of attention before the suspect was found and determined to be an illegal alien.

My initial research is showing there may be a media quarantine on this story. This story is clearly of national interest, especially with the NJ execution story being so big right now.

Can anyone tell me if you have seen this story covered on any of the major networks?

I also need some Google searching help to see if you can find any significant coverage of this story outside of the Internet and the print media in TX, OR, and WA.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 242#444242

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I actually saw Rick "Hispanics feel under appreciated" Sanchez mention it as a story he was covering and he specfically mentioned that the first suspect is illegal. I have seen another little blurb on the news about this new Nicaraguan national being sought, no mention of his status. Today I didn't see the headline on news websites though.

I was just thinking today that if he has an extensive criminal background, they should know by now if he is illegal.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/08/10/school ... index.html

Looks like CNN has it. They name the victims.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There was a brief report on Fox News right before Hannity's America that had started at 9 PM this evening. I was waiting to hear the word "illegal".
    They didn't even use the word "immigrant". The clip was very brief.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/08/10/schoolyard.killings/index.html

Looks like CNN has it. They name the victims.

Dixie
    I'm not talking about the NJ Executions, that cat is out of the bag.

I'm talking about the story about the rape and murder of the 15 year old girl from Texas Dani Jen’e Countryman

Article LINK
    Teen murder victim fought back
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... sc&start=0

This is the story I need to know if it has been on Fox, CNN, any major network or any other state besides TX, OK, and WA.

Does everyone understand what I'm asking for here? If not, please let me know and we can get a crash course going in how to detect when the media wires censor or quarantine a story.

W

Ohhhh!

Looking now. I'm sure I saw something on the news about her story in DFW.

Dixie

Today I have noticed on CNN, FOX news, Headline News, FAR LESS coverage on the murder of the 3 young black Americans in Newark. I've seen some mention of the 4th arrest warrant issued for the Nicaraguan 'national'. There was nothing in my local paper and I haven't watched my local news yet.

To be fair---the Utah mine coverage was somewhat diminished today as well. At least in my opinion.

Nothing in Nevada...........
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Okay - just disregard my earlier post. The clip before Hannity's America was about the NJ story.

I have heard absolutely nothing about that poor girl in the MSM. I was the one who initially posted it on here from immigrationwatchdog. I'll try and look.

Nothing in Nevada...........
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast