Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

http://www.reuters.com Did search on Dani Countryman and came up with "no results found"

unbelievable

Absolutely nothing in either of Oklahoma's two major newspapers' sites nor any of the OKC network affiliated television stations
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

The reason this story is NOT front page or even back page is because they don't want people rising up against illegals and demanding EVEN MORE enforcement.

There is NO OTHER REASON. Like a previous poster said CFR --- the agenda..

Look at the T.V capture below... seems odd that the ONLY TWO (top or second tier presidential candidates) who oppose the CFR and want very enforced immigration reform who finished 4th and 5th are COMPLETELY OMMITED HERE on FOX NEWS: T.V news censor? Uhmmm Yeah.

Where is Tancredo and Ron Paul???? Why aren't they listed..? Curious isn't it?

This has been happening CONSTANTLY!

W.,

Since she is dead, it may be hard to prove rape. Consentual...

However, the murder charge carries a much higher sentence and they may not even be charged with the rape.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Brightnail - Thanks for the proof!!!!! Someone on another blog said that they had to shut down voting for an hour due to problems. Romney was all smiles about 2 hours before the announcement. I and many others think the whole thing was rigged. I bet Tancredo and Paul placed much higher than Brownback and Huckebee.

There is definitely "censorship" going on here. I read about this news story on this forum and not anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    The reason this story is NOT front page or even back page is because they don't want people rising up against illegals and demanding EVEN MORE enforcement.

There is NO OTHER REASON. Like a previous poster said CFR --- the agenda..

Look at the T.V capture below... seems odd that the ONLY TWO (top or second tier presidential candidates) who oppose the CFR and want very enforced immigration reform who finished 4th and 5th are COMPLETELY OMMITED HERE on FOX NEWS: T.V news censor? Uhmmm Yeah.

Where is Tancredo and Ron Paul???? Why aren't they listed..? Curious isn't it?

This has been happening CONSTANTLY!
    Holy Cow Brightnail! Thank you for showing me that. That is AMAZING!

Do you have that image stored somewhere where you control it and how can we verify the authenticity of the image?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was watching live via justin.tv the straw poll results. I swear I saw more people for Ron Paul, than the top teir candidates. I watched for an hour, and up to the point they gave the results, including the time delayed umm "counting votes" Something fishy is going on.

Tom Tancredo, and Ron Paul, should of been listed as they placed very respectively in the votes. To do that is to dishonor the voters who voted and the candidate.

But I doubt the CFR cares, they have an agenda to push.
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

W.

The only reason the story hit Oklahoma is because the owners of the station that covered it in DFW live in OK and may own the news sorce that published it there.

I didn't see in AR or LA.

Looks like only OK, OR, TX and WA even mentioned it.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Hapexamendios
    Tom Tancredo, and Ron Paul, should of been listed as they placed very respectively in the votes. To do that is to dishonor the voters who voted and the candidate.

But I doubt the CFR cares, they have an agenda to push.
    About 26% of the vote is not showing.

Dixie

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast