Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you very much Tinybob... and umm consider it stolen. Oregonians don't need this stuff either! Off it goes to any and all I can find Thanks again so much for ALL the hard work you did on this letter

Representative Clark told me that after he read my letter he was going to write back, but decided to call and tell me thank you in person. By golly, I think I've stirred something up here.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One person can make a difference--keep up the wonderful work tinybob.

It's my understanding a Mexican consol is opening in Boise this summer--hope the legislatures act on the laws before the consol opens for it will bring nothing but headaches, accusations, opposition, protests and lawsuits whenever the legislature tries to act. I realize the US State Department makes the agreements for consuls but if enough state legislatures opposed the consul perhaps the State Dept. would change it's stance.

Wishing you even more success!

The only sure bulwark of continuing liberty is a government strong enough to protect the interests of the people, and a people strong enough and well enough informed to maintain its sovereign control over the goverment.
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have absconded with your letter, tinybobidaho. Thanks! Very well written.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Gosh TinyBob this is a well thought out letter and well researched. Thank You for sharing and allowing us to copy it.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Thank you, everyone.

Here's another response from one of the Representatives. He's on my list on this one. I've already got a reply ready for this dude.

Thank you for the message regarding the serious issue of illegal immigration. At this time there is no legislation that I am aware of that deals with this issue, except perhaps to strengthen the security of Idaho driver's licenses, which I support. In the event the issue becomes a legislative priority, I will keep your concerns and information in mind. My sense is that there are too many other pressing issues for the legislature to undertake any major action on illegal immigration, especially since the prevailing view is that it is mainly a federal issue.

Sincerely,

Rep. George Sayler

That was a fantastic letter. Great composure and nice gift of the dialog!!

I'm stealing it too!!! That letter needs to go around the internet my friends!!
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Thank you, everyone.

Here's another response from one of the Representatives. He's on my hit list on this one. I've already got a reply ready for this dude.

Thank you for the message regarding the serious issue of illegal immigration. At this time there is no legislation that I am aware of that deals with this issue, except perhaps to strengthen the security of Idaho driver's licenses, which I support. In the event the issue becomes a legislative priority, I will keep your concerns and information in mind. My sense is that there are too many other pressing issues for the legislature to undertake any major action on illegal immigration, especially since the prevailing view is that it is mainly a federal issue.

Sincerely,

Rep. George Sayler
    Wrong answer George!!! The feds aren't doing anything about it.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Ah, thanks, Article1V. You are so good for my ego. I'll post my reply to George.

April
    Great letter, Tiny! Keep up the good work!!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast