Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

All Americans get your WIC and help before these undocumented illegal anchor baby's mom get the help. I want my property value decreased, too. I think that a felony and his sister have bought a house with their ITIN number down the street for $95,000 and my house is valued at $150,000. I have loss value in my house of at least $50,000 with these immigrants moving into and buying this house so cheap. Another older neighbor says she is calling her insurance and going to get a reduction.

Go American Go; get on the phone and complain constantly!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

It is thoroughly disgusting to be in the grocery line and have them in front of me, not even understanding what they can and cannot get, and then they will pay with the food card and then man pulls out a huge wad of cash. All the while, the rest of us stand in line, calculators out, and going over list to see what can be done without.

The other thing I have noticed, they will use all of the WIC vouchers all at once and not spread them out over the month, to me that says either they do not understand how it works, or they are terrible with budgeting.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

AE,

It could mean they get WIC under more then one name.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

jim, We wondered if they just were sharing a house with others and they "spend" their allotment all at once and then the others use theirs another time?
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

We have a grocery store chain here called Fiesta (actually owned by Jews). We shop there occasionally because they have a great selection of international foods. The one closest to our home is located in mostly Hispanic community so naturally there are many there who are undoubtedly illegal. This Fiesta actually has a sign on the front glass that says "WIC and Food Stamps Welcome." Many of the businesses in this area have similar as do many of the doctor's offices and dentist offices who also welcome Medicare.

Our social give aways have gotten to be so big that businesses advertise to get them here. Kind of reminds me of years back, standing in a check out line in a grocery store where blacks with gold jewlery all over, getting more gorceries that we use and they pay with food stamps and have them loaded into a Lincoln. Hispanics have jumped righ on this gravy train.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

I have always believed, at least here in North Carolina, that many of the illegals coming here are women who never intend to work at all.

Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    I have always believed, at least here in North Carolina, that many of the illegals coming here are women who never intend to work at all.
    Yep, thier "job" is to come here and squirt out as many anchors as they can. Oh, and suck up all the freebies too.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    Yep, thier "job" is to come here and squirt out as many anchors as they can. Oh, and suck up all the freebies too.
    Isn't that the truth SNT!!!

WIC is constantly abused by illegals. I had a coworker whose wife is a retired social worker. A year into her retirement she didn't like being home all the time so she took a part time position with a WIC office she worked there for five months and during that time she say how the program is abused by Hispanic woman who speak little or no English. She said some probably were illegals because they often stopped going to appointments. I had many friends in college who were single moms going to school and working and they received WIC. I believe in supporting Americans who respect this country but not illegals who don't.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Well, this will be my first post on this forum, but what an appropriate place to start. Every tax paying person in this country has been affected by this outright thievery of our social services. I call it thievery because they are not entitled to it. They have not contributed to it and therefore are not entitled to it's services. Since these people routinely live with 3 or more families in the same low cost housing, and since the husband is getting paid under the table paying no taxes whatsoever, they can afford to buy groceries and everything else needed for their families more than you or I can. But because they have no documentation of income, they are able to take advantage of the system. So, they have wads of cash in their pockets while at the same time receiving free groceries and medical care. Go to any hospital ER in the evening hours and let me know what you see in the ER waiting room. I went to an ER one night with a kidney stone, in excruciating pain. I had to wait while the young hispanic mothers with infants got routine medical care for them, all free of charge. Well, free of charge to them, but not to us as we all know. My mother, God rest her soul, had a like experience at the doctors office one time. The doctors office would not see my mother because she had no insurance while a hispanic woman with her old mother, neither of which could not speak a bit of English were brought right in no problem using medicaid. It makes my blood boil to know that our politicians that are paid with our tax dollars have let the American tax paying citizen fall to the wayside while giving all the social services that were meant for us to people that have not contributed to it. And now, I hear that some congresswoman somewhere wants to pass a bill that will subsidize the income of these illegals so they can move into a higher class. She says they deserve to be in a higher class like the rest of Americans. This woman needs to be run out of office. I had to scratch and scrape my entire life to earn the class of life I have, and now they want me to give to someone who is not a legal citizen? Oh, and the funds would come from where you ask? Social security, as if that is not already burdened enough. We are being stolen from by our own government. They are stealing our money to give away to undeserving illegals who only want to bleed us for everything they can get. Billions of dollars are taken out of our economy every year by these illegals sending untaxed U.S. currency back into Mexico every year. Is there any wonder that the Mexican government encourages it's people to come here? Mexico's economy is boosted by the American dollar that is sent there. In short, the Mexican government has devised the perfect plan to pull their economy out of the hole. Goodness, I could go on and on, sorry about the rant, but I am as fed up as I can be. I urge all of you to bombard your state and house representatives on an ongoing basis. Join every grassroots organization that you can find that opposes illegal immigration and the effects of it. A good place to start is (MOD EDIT) There are many others. Nothing will be done about this until the American people stand up and take an aggressive stance on these issues. We can get the illegals out of our country by drying up the job market for them. This starts with employers that hire illegals. Contractors that hire day laborers. I fully support legal immigration, and strongly oppose illegal immigration.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast