Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    I saw some idiot today (I think on MSNBC) say that 40% of our produce is picked by illegals, and said, "Can you imagine if 40% of our produce in grocery stores is gone." This is pure propaganda, demogaugery. No moron, it means that 40% of Americans will be more gainfully employed, and the other 60% will see a pay raise. On the downside, consumers will have to pay an extra dime for a head of lettuce
    A LOT of our produce is imported. I doubt very much if the growers will go out of business. They want their own money for their families. They will have to pay more, pay liability insurance for their property if someone is hurt, and maybe pay benefits.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Speaking of produce. I was in our local favorite grocery store (Winco) with my adult daughter, who was looking for a vegetable for dinner, and we saw bunches of nice looking small asparagus. I commented to her they looked good and the smaller ones were better (it was Dole brand), and then I stepped closer, and noticed it said "produce of Mexico".

I stepped back and loudly said "I would NEVER buy produce that comes from Mexico, it it likely all filthy and good chance you'll get sick". She smiled and so did many others in the area, except those who did not obviously agree.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Whoot! Lets hope so. Maybe there will a few less jobless Americans in your area.

My question to you is, why give any business your money that doesn't/didn't have English speaking employees?

Not only would it be annoying, but giving them your $$$ is feeding into the non-assimilation problems, IMHO. Of course where you shop is entirely up to you, but just curious.
    I understand but sometimes that is easier said than done. It's hard to find any type of landscaping or gardening business here in Houston where employees speak English. Eve if they are owned and operated by Americans. Being that I have no access to plants, soil, mulch and fertilizer other than what is sold at the local nursery and garden center, we are pretty much forced to either do business with them or do without.

Some of these type of problems are easily solved. Since all of the landscapers are non-English speakers, I mow my own yard and do all the landscaping. However, I am one of the few in my community. So every day we have pick-ups all over the place with crews of illegals mowing yards. All except mine.
    I understand BigTex. It's a sad state of affairs when we can't get English speakers for even our most basic shopping needs. They have taken over landscape businesses here, along with construction and retail. There is a Sears at the local mall that is run entirely by spanish speakers. However, it's easy for me not to shop there.
    They had a lot of help from the traitors who hire them . I have a couple of these in my family and it makes me ill .

But then I have to admit if i was young and my elders left me this invaded nation to deal with, I may just do whatever it takes to make it too .

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I haven't seen a trail of U-Hauls yet.....
    Funny you bring up U-Haul crazybird...

A few months ago, my wife, baby and I headed down to SD and LA for a little vacation at Legoland and such...

While going down I-5 I saw a lot of U-Haul trailers and trucks heading South with mostly whites and asians and blacks driving...

"Honey, look, there go a bunch more tax paying Californian's moving out of state..."

"Well, they're going south, not east, how can you be sure..."

Hour later as we start to hit a series east/west junctions - almost every one of 'em at some point headed east leaving I-5.

"Wow...I guess they really are leaving...."

"And notice honey, no one is hauling west or north..."

You are absolutely succinct in bringing it up crazybird...those in the know know that the packaging, shipping and moving industry are a STRONG indicators of what is going on economically, demographically, etc.

Just recently, another website linked to an article noting a trend of asians moving into the Mountain West ...

:P
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

AE

They can come up north here, so long as they are Americans !! Ill get over the fact that they're Californians!!
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    They can come up north here, so long as they are Americans !! Ill get over the fact that they're Californians!!
    Sure about that? Us Californians are neurotically diverse bunch!

:P
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    We have numerous of the money sending stores in down. NUMEROUS. I saw one that has now closed recently. Surely that is a sign.
    I remember in the early 90's a whole chain of these international money services were shut down because they were laundering money for Columbian drug dealers here in Houston. They had people take $1000 at a time to all of them and wire it back to Columbia. No telling how many other are still doing the same.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

It's GREAT that illegals are leaving Houston, but NOT all of them are heading south. Some ARE heading north, to MORE favorable refuges such as MY hometown of DALLAS, TX, LONG infamous among our nation's "sanctuary" cities!

i think they're headed to many different santuary cities. one of them being chicago and northern illinois. there was a report on tv yesterday how violent crime is on the increase in chicago, not surprised.

DJ
    Honey, look, there go a bunch more tax paying Californian's moving out of state..."

Don't the politicians in California notice this trend? I would think they would become alarmed that their source of revenue is disappearing! The remaining California tax payers (like me!) will become more and more angry and resentful about paying for all the social services to IAs. Evenually, there will be no money for anything--and these politicians will be blamed for the mess. I can't understand why they don't see the CAUSE AND EFFECT scenario.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast