Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AE

mrrabbit, so long as you all do not have the same block-headed ways as the libertards up here, who even have our own classic rock station DJ's spouting the "sustainable" living mantra now!!!!!!!!!

We just need good normal Americans up here again (no more of the dreadlocked head, black clothed folks running around telling people like us here that we are hateful racists for wanting out borders secured.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

this reminds me; one time we were shopping in wal-mart in central phx, and were looking for something we could not find, so we approached this lad (obviously a Mexican) and asked him where this and that was to be found. His reply of "I don't speak Engles" would have been more acceptable had he not delivered it in a proud, arrogant fashion after which he turned his back to us to carry on fixing a bicycle's wheel. His blue wal-mart shirt read "Can I Help You?" on the back.
    We found the manager, a nice, apologetic American lady, who, in a hush-hush manner-of-speaking way, assured us it was not Rodriguez's fault, she's sorry, he doesn't speak english, he's only working here to assemble bicycles.

o m g.

if any city is in need of an immigration overhaul, it's our Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    It's GREAT that illegals are leaving Houston, but NOT all of them are heading south. Some ARE heading north, to MORE favorable refuges such as MY hometown of DALLAS, TX, LONG infamous among our nation's "sanctuary" cities!
    I am certainly happy to see a few businesses doing the right thing here by following the law, but Illegals have certainly not left Houston. We have so many here that we would probably drop from the 4th largest city to 10th. So many businesses employ nothing but illegals it is frustrating.

I remember when people use too say last American out of Miami take the flag, Houston has been the US capital of Mexico for many years. So the last American out of Houston please take the flag too.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234