Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If not go on the defense, what's your suggestions, Dinosaur?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think now is the time while there is still enough of us around who were raised with civics, American history (unrevised), and genuine respect for and of the Constitution!
    The time is for change is now! The ALIPACers, minutemen, and otherwise true patriots are ready...but is everyone else?

I believer that together we can defeat this anti-American legislation and force our will upon the more conservative (both Republican and Democrat) congressman. But I am not convinced that our growing coalition is capable of forcing emigration just yet.

Thank you for the welcome, and I am happy to see such a quick response. This must be a busy board!

The deck has been cleverly stacked against us. The media is in full support of opening our borders and giving up our lands to others. Now, you have to understand that in a democracy, the media will control what <U>the majority</U> will think, and "the majority rules." Unless an end-around that obstacle can be found, it will be hopeless. I am sure there is a solution, but I am not sure what it is at this time.

One of the best examples of what has happened over the last 50 years is in our schools. In the 1950s our children were educated as well as any children on earth. Today, American kids receive the worst education of any industrialized nation.

Now think about this: if you tried driving from point A to point B and Road X took you there quickly and safely, and then you tried an alternate route on Road Y, but it got you lost and broke the axles on your car, what would you do? I would go back to taking the good road.

But not our government controlled school system!

We have an example already before us of how to run a world class school system, but our government refuses to let us. Through the process described in my first post, the parts of the working school system have been replaced with parts that have no chance of working. We have a system that costs many times more to operate, and that produces graduates who think "correctly," but who don't have the skills to function in a high tech world. So, our high tech industries (the few that have not already bolted to other lands) import people from other countries who are educated, and who are willing to work for less. Industry thinks that is great, but I couldn't disagree more strongly with industry's position.

If we were allowed to, we could use the example of our 1950s schools to return to giving our kids a great education. But we are not allowed to. That ground has been lost to the "ocean."

The schools have been given up and there is very little fighting to restore them, but today the light is on the immigration issue. Unless a new approach is found to confront this issue, we will find it to be just as overwhelming as, and far more permanently destructive than, the school problem has been.

frustratedpatriot - Each issue is "different" but the process is not different. They have it down to a science now, and they aren't "fixing what ain't broke" for them. If the TV news put this issue into the correct light, the American people would rise in anger and fix this problem. But as you can see, that isn't happening.

Okay, then, it looks like we have to go after the media. Let's flood their mailboxes until they decide to report the American people's view on this issue.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Duh
    Hi Al,

Great message!

I do think it's also good to continue to add different approaches/tactics too. What about some of these:

1. Do you think it would be effective for us to hook up with other anti-illegal groups at some point? For example, if it comes to marches and protests, it seems like it would be more effective if we joined forces with others (power in numbers). I've often wondered how the anti-globalists get such huge crowds to protest the G8 meetings. We "regular Americans" don't march or do street protests and don't know how to organize them.

We won the first round with faxes, letters, emails and phone calls, but the scamnesty mob will keep going and going (or should I say: they will keep coming and coming ... over the border), with millions of dollars and billions of pesos for propaganda and palm greasing, so I fear that letters and calls will not be enough to stop all the future onslaughts.

2. Gather signatures for a petition. We can't get millions into the streets, but we could gather signatures by legal Americans.

3. Start to recall some of the Senators who are pushing amnesty.

4. Strike back at the judges who with one stroke of a pen undo referendums, bills and laws legally passed or enacted by millions of citizens.

For some of the above, we need to get one or more dedicated lawyers on board.

Duh
    Duh

Last night I was participating in the conversation in General Discussion in topic "Where Can I Emigrate To", and after reading all the responses about how the illegals have taken over California and many of the southern states, maybe we should go after the Governors and Senators and House Memebers of those states for allowing this to happen, and see if we can stem the flow. That's where all of this started in the first place and they have not changed anything to fix this problem.

Keep this in mind...those that gew up in the 50's didn't see our schools, social systems, health care institutions, stores, roadways, communities, cities, towns, street corners and every facet of our society loaded with the "cultural diversity" of the third world. The tap was turned on a few years after Eisenhower left office and then the flood gates opened in 1986. This has caused our young people to not realize the extent of the problem because they have no idea what American society was like other than what they experience now. And that is huge concerted effort by big money, powerful big business to stuff third world multiculturalism down America's throat. Since our younger generation has seen nothing but what we have now, they have no reference point to refer to (Political correctness has killed that). If we don't stop this now there will be no turning back because our population base will be totally unaware of what was, what should be and what can be. Their thought process stifled by political correctness and their reference point skewed (and screwed).

Here is a petition to sign (I'm sure there are others):

http://www.reformus.org

frustratedpatriot - Each issue is "different" but the process is not different. They have it down to a science now, and they aren't "fixing what ain't broke" for them. If the TV news put this issue into the correct light, the American people would rise in anger and fix this problem. But as you can see, that isn't happening.
    They do have it down to a science, which is why the American people haven't risen in anger en masse...yet.

But as more and more people (and whole communities) are displaced by third world migration the ability of the mass media to sell the multiculturalist narrative will surely decline. How can people continue to believe in the protection of the "Federal Government" when they see the consequences of its failure all around them?

At some point the spell is broken...

MAKE YOUR PHONE CALLS, SEND YOUR EMAILS AND GO ON THE ATTACK

The first email I will send you dealing with how we can not just respond to sell-out politicians but attack them in their own backyard.

Harry Reid does not speak for all Nevadans - Here they are
    www/mmlv.us
    They need our help to reduce Harry Reid's latest 19% approval rating on Rasmussen to O%.

Nevada Action Coalition

Who we are:
    We are the Nevada Action Coalition, located in Southern Nevada in the U.S.A. We are a grassroots non-profit Nevada corporation providing a forum of American men and women concerned with illegal immigration and its devastating effects on our way of life, our culture and National sovereignty.

We are non profit, non-partisan and membership is open by invitation to all people regardless of political affiliation, race, color, religion or national origin... one only condition, you must be a legal resident of America. We maintain privacy of all our members and we give them 100% freedom in choosing what type of action to pursue in our common cause. There are no membership fees.

What We Believe:

We recognize and enjoy our diversity as it contributes to the American “melting potâ€

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast