Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MAKE YOUR PHONE CALLS, SEND YOUR EMAILS AND GO ON THE ATTACH

Last weekend I emailed every State Republican Party and told them they could close up shop or listen to American Voters.

I told them George Bush and some Republican senators cannot expect any support from hard working "legal" Americans on their immigration sell-out.

I did not send that message to the South Carolina Republican party. Instead I congratulated their two county chairs who resigned rather than support John McCain and Lindsey Graham in their bid to destroy the middle class in America.

THE SOUTH CAROLINA REPUBLICAN PARTY DESERVES AN EMAIL OF THANKS FROM ALL IMMIGRATION GROUPS.

GO ON THE ATTACK, IF THIS DOESN'T MAKE YOU MAD, WHAT WILL?

$8,000,000 OF TAXPAYER MONEY UNACCOUNTED FOR IN IRAQI RECONSTRUCTION.

There was supposed to be an investigation of what happened to this money. Maybe this is why we don't hear anything about it.

On July 6, 2005 - Halliburton got 4.9 BILLION DOLLARS to support U.S. Military Occupation of Iraq.

Dick Cheney was chairman and chief executive of Halliburton from 1995 - 2000. He has over 100,000 unclaimed stock options.

Kellogg, Brown and Root was a subsidiary of Halliburton when in December 2001 they got a 10 year deal named "LOGISTICS CIVIL AUGMENTATION PROGRAM" from the Pentagon worth $830,000,000.

And then there is "OPERATION JUST ENDEAVOR" in the Balkans which
    Halliburton got after Dick Cheney became Vice President worth $2.2 BILLION.

AND THEN THERE IS ALBERTO GONZALES COUNSEL TO DEFUNT ENRON FOR 10 YEARS WHEN HE WORKED AT VINCENT ELKINS LAW FIRM IN HOUSTON WHO WERE LAWYERS FOR HALLIBURTON.

This is such an excellent thread in that it cuts to the heart of what we're up against. I agree that going on the offensive is the best strategy at this juncture.

I'm working right now so I don't have time to elaborate much, but one of the things I've been thinking about is coming up with a list of pointed questions re: this counterintuitive Senate bill. The purpose would be to pressure bill supporters to address its inherent weaknesses---many of which I'm convinced they're aware of but indifferent towards. For instance, we need to demand NUMBERS in terms of population increases that would result, SPECIFICS on how enforcement will work, EXPLANATIONS for the rampant logistical impossibilities, and on and on. We've been side-lined from participating in a debate, the outcome of which we'll be dealing with for years to come. We've been primarily responding to their actions----complaining, berating, defending our position--and now it's time to put them on the defensive.

I actually did send out such an email to Senate members several days before the cloture vote. It was a series of questions designed to illuminate how cavalierly this legislative tome was put together. It was probably too long and rambling--2 1/2 pages--and a lone letter received is easy to dismiss, no matter how compelling. But multiply such a letter by thousands, received by every Senator, well.....it would be hard to ignore. Just an idea, and one that would need to be fleshed out. It would be a group effort, respectful but unequivocal in its demands. Put it in the hands of a top-notch writer--I've read some outstanding posts here, so I know such people exist--- and it would be a good start. I've said this before and I'll say it again---truth and reason are not on their side, and that is their Achilles heel. We've seen the potential for meltdowns in their ranks, and we need to exploit their weaknesses.

MW
    Let's not forget, our next President of the United States will be a critical part of the equation in our battle against illegal immigration. For example, look at all the damage Bush is doing and has done during his two terms in office. We must, I repeat, MUST, put the right man in office in 2008 or we are sunk as a nation. I'm just sorry that we can't all agree on exactly who that candidate should be. One things for sure, if it's not Hunter, Tancredo, or Paul we will end up losing more ground on the issue. One more two term President like Clinton or Bush and our hole will be to deep to climb out of. Actually, someone may as well fill our hole in with dirt because, for all practicle purposes, the country we love will be dead!

Getting a Republican President elected is going to be an up hill battle, even more so since that man needs to be Hunter, Tancredo, or Paul. Let's face it, the mainstream media isn't going to give these guys a fair shake unless we can do something to convince them that doing so is in their best interest.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

PRESIDENTIAL OPTIONS, 2008

I believe we will have a 4th option for a president tought on illegal immigration very soon.

FRED THOMPSON

I am currently supporting Tom Tancredo and he is fine but can he win?

Ron Paul and Duncan Hunter are great but can they win?

I am going to watch Fred Thompson because he is running third and hasn't declared yet. He already has support.

If we can settle on our own candidate we can increase our numbers and power to be heard. WHAT AN INTOXICATING THOUGHT THAT IS!

Banned
    Hey everybody let's get on offense! Here's our latest push on our weak, irresponsibe Senators and our arm-twisting, traitorous President:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=67975

Come on over and be sure to post your responses to calls, faxes, emails!!!

A new hope

I would like to say that I am very heartened by the "Can-do" spirit on this board. I can feel the frustration that behind your efforts. I think you know that this is a fight to the death for this country, and our US army is being used for other things than protecting this country from invasion: which is its only rightful use.

I want to add that what I meant by "offensive battle" is to start taking back what has been stolen from us by the Anti-American Revolution (AAR) that took place in the twentieth century. Behind the scenes it started as soon as the century did, but it wasn't until the 1950s before they stuck their heads up above ground and went into open attack. In the 1960s they were already in charge and have only gotten stronger since then. For a coup d'État that took a century to pull off, it will take a very robust response to undo. Since most senators and congressmen, and of course the president are all working at the behest of the new rulers of this nation, it will be very difficult to convince them to cut off the hands that are feeding them so much money and power.

What I am saying is that all of this did not happen by accident and it is NOT merely a government run amok. Even politicians do not act this stupidly by accident. Or as we used to say in the Navy, "This had to be planned, it couldn't have been this screwed up by accident." We were joking then, but it's no joke today. The Immigration Act of 1965 (Teddy Kennedy was deeply involved in that one too) made what is happening today inevitable; and if that law is allowed to stand, even if every illegal were stopped from now on, the ones that are here now were sent home, all you would be doing is delaying the results a few years. (Legal immigration matches illegal immigration almost exactly because of that law.) That law must be repealed and what it has done, must be undone, or you will find all of your efforts will be for naught.

I hold out little hope that it even can be done, and not much hope that the PC police will allow anyone to even try. We spend our time fighting what is openly illegal, but still supported by our government, while that which is "legal" receives no attention at all. We are sitting on our hands while a few are fighting a goal line stand, when we should be moving the ball down the field and restoring what our Founding Fathers gave to us. (And by "we" I am speaking of Americans in general, not those hard working patriots I see here.)

The dinosaur is extinct, and throughout the world looks as though the ones who came and made a new nation upon this continent will follow its example. I am sorry if that sounds pessimistic, but what else is available, when even discussing this problem openly (free speech) will get you banned for TOS violations? That is a result of the AAR as well. (Today we act as if there were a constitutional amendment guaranteeing the right to be free from being offended, rather than one guaranteeing the right to free speech.) Our hands have been tied and our mouths taped shut by the PC thought police, and we tremble in fear that we might appear [please fill this in with the particular descriptive name the PC thought police would throw at you with most effect]. Suddenly, we become jelly fish as we run away from fighting for our land to avoid their tar brush. Can names and labels make us turn tail and run? Oh yes, it happens every day. This propaganda created instinct will destroy us unless we learn to carry the tar they throw on us as a banner of courage, and continue on to fight for our country, instead of crumpling into a heap and pleading that we didn't mean to cross any PC lines in our efforts.

The goal should be to destroy everything that is Politically Correct today rather than worrying about trying to look PC as we march to battle. The AAR did NOT make America better in any way, and it will never be in our best interests to try and accept its doctrines as being "good" or even "okay." We need to hit the UNDO button on what has happened. And I use the word need in the same sense as I would use it to say we need to breathe.

What I am saying is that we need to restore America, and yet by today's standards guess what that has come to mean? We have become so brainwashed that it actually sounds dirty, hateful, mean-spirited, and evil. My ancestors were none of these, and neither was America before it was conquered 50 years ago. America was the most caring, wonderful country that had ever existed, and it had low crime rates, great schools, and marriages that lasted for a lifetime. Kids were raised by their own parents: both of them. I could go on and on, but you get the point.

If America is going to survive, we have to be as tenacious in our struggle as those people were who spent a century in overthrowing her. Did they worry about being called names as they spit on our flag and overturned our universities? Did they flinch at not appearing to be walking the "mainstream" or not being part of the herd walking down the middle of the road? <U>We have forgotten that which part of the road you are walking on doesn't matter anywhere near as much as where the road is leading that we are walking on!</U>

Don't mind me, I have had a great life. But I have watched them dismantle the greatest country on earth, which had a future before it that could have lasted many centuries or even millennia. I don't think it will make it another 50 years before it falls into chaos. (Demographically, Brazil is more like America was before than America will be then.)

If the processes continue that I have seen being applied over the last 50 years, America has no hope at all. I fear that they will continue, but I have seen people here on this message board who give me just a glimmer of hope. Maybe, just maybe, the PC shackles can be thrown off and our wonderful, caring, productive, well-educated nation can be restored.

Thank you for that hope.

Re: PRESIDENTIAL OPTIONS, 2008

Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeDaughter
    I believe we will have a 4th option for a president tought on illegal immigration very soon.

FRED THOMPSON

I am currently supporting Tom Tancredo and he is fine but can he win?

Ron Paul and Duncan Hunter are great but can they win?

I am going to watch Fred Thompson because he is running third and hasn't declared yet. He already has support.

If we can settle on our own candidate we can increase our numbers and power to be heard. WHAT AN INTOXICATING THOUGHT THAT IS!
    I heard that that Fred Thompson is neck to neck with Guilliani in the polls for President and Thompson isn't even running yet!

YES...OUR NEXT PRESIDENT is going to be a MAJOR offensive KEY to winning this illegal immigration/border control issue! Personally, I have never been a ONE issue voter...but this just might be a first for me. Right now, I don't care WHO the next President is...as long as he is STRONG on ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND BORDER CONTROL.

I also heard O'Reilly say that he had received several phone calls from Senators commenting on his proposed plan that he has posted on his website...for whatever that is worth!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Re: A new hope

Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur-Al
    ...What I am saying is that all of this did not happen by accident and it is NOT merely a government run amok. Even politicians do not act this stupidly by accident. Or as we used to say in the Navy, "This had to be planned, it couldn't have been this screwed up by accident."
    Hi Al and welcome to ALIPAC. I have enjoyed reading your post very much. What so many Americans seem to forget is that our country is actually a Republic, as defined by our Constitution. We really are not a 'democracy', yet we ARE ruled in a numbers-game by the controllers. But We The People, those who ARE the Republic, can show our own form of 'democracy', too. Methinks we are.....

I agree that the best strategy is one of strong, unwavering opposition, and one that is built from truths to put the controllers on the offensive, trying to defend their own pathetic stance.

The controllers look completely absurd spewing repetitious rhetoric when we tackle them with real data that has been collated from a variety of sources. Bush and his elite crew become more and more obvious with time, and the saavy politicians know this. They also know about 'the plan'. If all Senators and Reps were for 'the plan', the S.1348 bill would have been passed already. There IS division within the controllers.

There are two very important factors that have propelled the American citizens into the current position right now. We are on the OFFENSE, not the defense, and the controllers can't stand the unexpected uprising.

The two factors that have enabled the American citizens to obtain a very strong collective voice of opposition is all about logistics and communication.

Logistics: In the past, the majority of studies have had the ability to track populations by small regions and clusters. Incidents and large events typically happen in one place or in several isolated regions. This is how science easily "monitors". Studies measure via statistics that have been pooled and compiled, and yield epidemiological data, demographics, political statistics, etc. Small populations and clusters are convenient for scientific measurement, and these studies provide the typical data for analysts.

This type of data collection and monitoring is not working with the illegal alien invasion. Why? Because there isn't a finite number of places or ports where the illegals cross into America....there is a vast open border area, two borders are connected to other countries and two borders open to the oceans. While there are higher concentrations in the SW states, illegal aliens are everywhere, in everyone's backyard. We ALL see the problems, the dysfunction, the burden on our economy. But the population (aka "those who are in the shadows") is more difficult for the analysists to measure. The data that is collected complements of the controllers is inherently flawed. And the controllers know it. If the controllers try to tell the average American that there is no negative impact from illegal aliens, the controller had best run as fast as possible because American citizens know better. The problem is in our own back yard.

Communication: The internet and strong search engine capabilities make researching, campaigning, networking, and communication available to anyone with a PC and a communication channel. We also now have cellular abilities and fax machines to make a number of calls that are not charged at a prime 'long distance' rate.

What the controllers didn't take into consideration was that these two factors alone (logistics and communication) have given Americans a strong edge. We have it all -- right in our own backyards and at our fingertips. The illegal alien problem is, literally, in our faces.

Basically, the controllers are operating at a severe handicap. What a shame....And to think that the controllers forgot Americans still have values, something that they have no recollection of. I believe they truly didn't realize that there are a few million of us around who actually believe in principled ethics and honor and aren't afraid to voice opposition.

They're running scared. Big time -- it reminds me of the old political nursery rhyme, Humpty Dumpty. Ironically, the image is of the broken leader and a wall.

Fitting, isnt it?
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Hi LynnS, and thanks for the welcome. While I used the term democracy to describe our system of government, of course I didn't mean to suggest that it was that in a strict definition of the term. Two things stand between the mob rule of a democracy and us: our "representatives" and our constitution. Sadly, both of these have failed us.

There was not a single destructive change made to America in the 1960s that was supported by the majority, or the constitution. In each case it was our representatives and the Supreme Court "interpreting" the constitution that brought on the change.

The constitution failed us because it could not interpret itself, and with a determined court, black can mean white, and white can mean black, when reading our constitution. And the Supreme Court went that far many times over the last 50 years as it twisted things to suit the aims of "the controllers."

Our representatives failed us because they ceased to function as elected representatives and instead set a course, dictated by others, and diametrically opposed to their constituents' best interest. When that happens, your democratic republic becomes a dictatorship, with the reins of power held by a small oligarchy.

In the presidential election, each time we are presented with two candidates that the oligarchy will happily accept. The American people mistakenly think that they are electing their president, and that they have the "power of the vote." However, whether George H. W., Bill the zipper, or George W. is in the White House (or Dukakis, Dole, or Gore) makes no difference to the oligarchy. We are forced to choose between two equally useless men for us, but equally useful men for the oligarchy. In the end, like two opposite values in an equation, the vote is canceled out as a factor in our future.

The nightly news is a steady stream of propaganda, where stories are often (but not always) real, but they are selected to carry a message. (And to keep it simple the various multi-million dollar news crews "somehow" all come up with exactly the same stories to broadcast! If you change the channel, you don't miss a beat.) With hundreds of millions of people interacting each day in the USA, almost every conceivable event happens somewhere during a day. All the news has to do is to pick and choose which events it wants to carry to convey the right message to the masses.

The vast majority of US voters (more than enough to carry almost any election) sadly watch this charade every night on their TV sets. They are well trained, like Pavlov's dogs to react to certain terms and ideas as being disgusting and outrageous. All the media has to do is to tie any one of those terms or ideas to a politician and his career is immediately in jeopardy. They don't have to actually "sink his ship." All they have to do is nudge him outside of the magical "middle of the road" and into the "extremist" category to trip him up on his bid for the White House. The Primaries are used to filter out all of the truly unacceptable (that is read honest and patriotic) candidates.

And if you consider where we are today, they could afford to sacrifice the illegal alien issue entirely, and still have us on the ropes. Right now we are fighting over whether or not to grant amnesty to these criminals. This is so outrageous that it is Alice in Wonderland stuff. (We have to be more than half way down the tubes already for this to even be considered by our national representatives.) But what has gone on ever since Eisenhower booted the illegals across the border in 1954 has been a growing acceptance of invaders coming into the USA, especially from south of the border. Our response to the invasion has been no response at all. So, while they tie us up fighting over whether or not to give the aliens full citizenship, what about what has already happened?

Killing the amnesty bill will leave us where we were before, and if we are only stopping them from moving forward, we are still fighting a defensive battle. For this one issue, we do not go on the offensive until we are fighting to ship all of Teddy Kennedy's imports back where they came from. Now that would be an offensive goal. (In every sense of the word no doubt.) It would be moving the ball towards the opponent's end of the field as it were.

The one thing I see about this issue is that it could be our "Viet Nam." The Viet Nam War was used by the oligarchy to rapidly push through its agenda on several fronts. The turmoil they created over that war created a chaotic mess from which they could restructure our society almost entirely. They led us into all the various movements that upended our way of life, powered by the political energy from the Viet Nam anti-war movement.

Today, perhaps we can turn the tables on them and use the invasion of the illegals to create political energy sufficient to drive them out of political power completely and push them far away from control of OUR public air waves, and OUR print media, etc. Illegal immigration is a terribly important issue, but it is only one of many, and in reality only a symptom of the real problem. The AAR will only be reversed through an equal and opposite reaction to that terrible event. And watching TV news, entertainment, and football games, and going shopping at the mall will not save us, any more than it would have shaken off King George's grip in the 18th century.

We must treat the secondary symptom today, only to keep us alive long enough to treat the actual cause; and in order to survive, we must not only halt the invasion, we must repel it.

The energy and emotion on this message board is wonderful to see. Reading your summary of the tactics to use to apply pressure on the system is quite refreshing to say the least. However, if you ever get the masses moving, don't stop with just the illegal immigration problem, or you will have failed utterly; because the oligarchy is patient and it will merely open the borders again later on if it is allowed to remain in power. The invasion is just like a fever that could be fatal all by itself, and we must treat it, but the infection that caused it (the oligarchy) will just bring it back again if it is not removed.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast