Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    TennesseeDaughter wrote:

I believe we will have a 4th option for a president tought on illegal immigration very soon.

FRED THOMPSON

I am currently supporting Tom Tancredo and he is fine but can he win?

Ron Paul and Duncan Hunter are great but can they win?

I am going to watch Fred Thompson because he is running third and hasn't declared yet. He already has support.
    Personally, I don't see Fred Thompson as an option. He has not always been consistent on the issue and his membership on the CFR will have him selling our country to corporate business interests. His record proves he strongly supports the importation of foreign labor. Furthermore, he's not a stupid man and he knows what the American public wants to hear. I'm not necessarily saying he would mirror President Bush on the illegal immigrant and border security issue, however, he certainly isn't anywhere near the calibre of Hunter, Tancredo, or Paul in the arena. IMHO, Fred Thompson will bend to the needs of business interests, regardless of what the majority of Americans want.

FOREIGN WORKERS
    Session Year Grade
    107 '01 - '02 No Votes
    106 '99 - '00 F-
    105 '97 - '98 F-
    104 '95 - '96 D
    Fred's a product of the establishment and is also a member of the American Enterprise Institute, a Washington think tank.

Here's his immigration report card from NumbersUSA:

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &retired=1

Compare positions:

Fred Thompson:

http://www.betterimmigration.com/candid ... _gop1.html

Hunter, Tancredo, and Paul:

http://www.betterimmigration.com/candid ... _gop2.html

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hi Al and welcome to alipac, I'm sure you will find lots of good Americans on board here.
    I enjoyed reading your post and you are most correct, I remember the 50's and it was an intirely different world back then.
    We all have a lot of work to do to take our country back.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Let's not forget, our next President of the United States will be a critical part of the equation in our battle against illegal immigration. For example, look at all the damage Bush is doing and has done during his two terms in office. We must, I repeat, MUST, put the right man in office in 2008 or we are sunk as a nation. I'm just sorry that we can't all agree on exactly who that candidate should be. One things for sure, if it's not Hunter, Tancredo, or Paul we will end up losing more ground on the issue. One more two term President like Clinton or Bush and our hole will be to deep to climb out of. Actually, someone may as well fill our hole in with dirt because, for all practicle purposes, the country we love will be dead!

Getting a Republican President elected is going to be an up hill battle, even more so since that man needs to be Hunter, Tancredo, or Paul. Let's face it, the mainstream media isn't going to give these guys a fair shake unless we can do something to convince them that doing so is in their best interest.
    That is exactly right! There is too much at stake here that we cannot forget. Every day these are reminders.

Welcome new recruits and GREAT posts!
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Propaganda and you

FRONT PAGE:
    Friday June 15, 2007 – Portland Oregonian:

Raid reflects feds' new tack: Target workers
    IMMIGRATION | Workplace arrests surge as agents increasingly bust ordinary employees

By Richard Read
    THE OREGONIAN

Federal agents are dramatically expanding the arrests of ordinary undocumented employees in workplace raids."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This shows what we are up against. In the first 32 words of this piece these criminal invaders have been called "workers" and "ordinary employees" and "ordinary undocumented employees." And it highlights the fact that these criminals were apprehended at work, to reinforce the idea that these are just okay, hard working people who are being "targeted" by "the Feds."

This some of the most slanted writing that you are ever going to see, but sadly it is representative of what we are seeing every day. This country is being invaded, its people are being displaced, its language is being pushed aside (push 1 for what?), its music has been corrupted and is fading into oblivion, its heroes and Founding Fathers are being skewered and ridiculed, and its history completely rewritten to make life before 1960 appear to be racist, hateful, and anti-women. And while all of this is going on, our "news" papers are spewing out garbage like this, and the average voter is lapping it up, just like he has been for 50 years.

Reading the first few lines of this propaganda piece, you get the feeling that the government is doing something dirty, going after criminal invaders. Do the police "target" bank robbers when they arrest them? Does the FBI "target" terrorists when it hauls them into jail? The implication is that the government has a choice in the matter of enforcing the law, and that it is being unreasonable to go after the people who are working illegally in this country. (The fact is that if these invaders couldn't get any benefit from working here, or from free government handouts, they would stop coming over our border.)

The greatest bit of mind manipulation that is going on in this propaganda piece is calmly promoting the absurd idea that there is such a thing as an "ordinary" illegal alien! No employee who is an illegal alien can be an "ordinary employee." Period. And I don't care if you call him an "undocumented worker" or "the Angel Gabriel," the illegal alien is a criminal, and his having an illegal job doesn't change that fact an iota. These aliens are not merely "undocumented" as if documents were all there were to citizenship in this country. These aliens are invaders, with zero right to be here, and we have every right to toss them over the border or put them in prison if we chose. They have broken our law simply by being here.

Remember that these are the same media people who made Americans accept dirtballs like Abby Hoffman, Jerry Ruben, Gloria Steinem, and a whole array of others of like mind, as being wonderful caring people who only wanted to "make things better." We very well may see the death of this country because of that bit of work, and it is still going on. If we are to win at all, we have to overcome this monster that is working against us. The first step is to identify your adversary, and then you have a chance of defeating him.

MountainDog - Thanks for the welcome, and I couldn't agree more with you!

Re: A thought on strategy rather than tactics

You forget about the other two principle parties involved? That being the African American, and Asian communities "which right now they are at odds with each other".

I do understand your argument, and your argument is based on projected census figures for the year 2050, and does not take into account
    External factors.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur-Al
    As a witness to this process as it has progressed from the 1950s to today, I can tell you that winning a defensive battle against those whom you are struggling against, is impossible. They are like the ocean, continually beating on the shore. The ocean never retreats, and the shore merely holds it back temporarily. A bit of shore is lost every day. As long as we only play "conservative" the best we can hope for is to hold our ground, and forever relinquish claim to that which we have lost over the last 50 years. And then tomorrow, the ground you stand on today will be gone and you will be pushed back and defending some smaller and less valuable land.

Stopping the illegal alien invasion will only leave us in our current hopeless situation, to be overcome by birthrates in the not too distant future. Forced Emigration, <U>the only solution that will actually work</U>, cannot even be discussed because the other side has all of the whips (names for Politically Incorrect points of view that are pumped up into powerful weapons by the media) to drive us back.

We celebrate victory because a law was blocked today. But I have seen this happen over and over again with Politically Correct causes. They start by outraging you with stupid legislation that doesn't pass. They don't care that it didn't pass! They didn't intend for it to the first time around. Next year the outrage is less, and there is another attempt to pass the law again. Over and over again they bring it back. In the end, it either passes, or the Supreme Court enacts it for the Congress, bypassing our constitution entirely; and we have what was once an outrage forced down our throats; then follows the years of propaganda from the media, to shape our attitudes. In time, "the outrage" becomes one of the things that are "conserved" by those who should be fighting for our people and our way of life. (If you doubt me, I suggest that you check what life was like in the USA in the 1950s and compare that with what it is like today. Anything that you might like about the earlier era that is now gone, has been systematically taken from you by this process, and any attempt to move back in that general direction will be crushed instantly by the PC overlords. Try it for yourself if you think I am not right.)

If we are not going to fight an offensive battle, rather than a defensive one, we might as well pack up and go home right now. Holding our ground is not good enough at this late stage of the game. In 2050 this country will be gone if we do not correct this problem long before then. And 2050 is coming up sooner than you think. If you have young children, you need to think of that. And what of their children after them?

Dinosaur-Al,

Ah, what great posts. A person after my own heart. . It's always a pleasure to read your own thoughts expressed by one more eloquent than you could ever be.

We patriots will soldier on because we have no choice. As I frequently tell my husband----who has possibly begun to question my sanity--I can't in good conscience watch passively as our country slips away from us.

Dinosaur Al you are a genius - I think you could really help us tremendously please keep posting.
    Many things you say are so on-the-money like about the change in our country from the VietNam era on ( IMHO it seems to be the time when people grew frustrated with our government and also started to fear it), and a lot of what you say makes me worry we are fighting a futile battle. What are your ideas on how to win not only this battle but, the war? And how do we win more people to our cause?

Activism and results

Thank you Saki and Wolfbaby for your kind observations concerning my posts. I am reminded of an old Chess adage: "No game was ever won by resigning." So, while things look grim, they are not hopeless just yet.

Here is how I view approaching this problem, in a step-by-step fashion:

STEP I. Pre-activism
    CATEGORY: Awakening to the problem.

Being exposed to, learning about, and finally understanding the problem, without yet doing anything about it.

STEP II. Level One Activism
    CATEGORY: Internal changes.

Adjusting internal values, and using them to make daily personal choices.

STEP III. Level Two Activism
    CATEGORY: Activating your home.

Making your house a safe haven, by assisting your family in reaching at least Level One activatism.

STEP IV. Level Three Activism
    CATEGORY: Activating your friends.

Reach out to close friends and extended family, helping them to at least see the problem.

STEP V. Level Four Activism
    CATEGORY: Reaching out beyond.

Bringing casual acquaintances and total strangers into contact with the truth.

STEP VI. Level Five Activism
    CATEGORY: Leadership.

Total public commitment to making the solution happen.

-----------------------------------------------------

Right now the biggest hurdle we have to cross is the one put up by the media; Americans have been programmed so thoroughly into believing that standing up for their rights and their country is evil and filled with hate that they can't even talk about this problem without looking over their shoulders to see if the PC police are watching them. Many of the views of George Washington and Thomas Jefferson, as well as Abraham Lincoln would violate the terms of service of even this message board. The opinions of the average American of the 1950s are no longer allowed to be expressed openly in public. Well, if you can't even talk about the problem it makes life very difficult for anyone who wants to change things.

So, my recommendation is to go out on the Internet and do research (especially on the media people who were behind the anti-American Revolution of the 1960s, and continue to promote it as if it came down from Heaven itself), and then spread the word.

Our system is broken and the best we can do right now is to try and hold our ground by stopping them from passing even more destructive laws than the ones that are already in place. (It is a lot like trying to swat arrows away that are continually dropping in. To actually do some good, we must stop the archers!) There will be no hope at all unless we can start reversing the laws all the way back to before the AAR occurred. As long as the media are controlled by those who hate America as badly as those who created the Bolshevik Revolution hated Russia, our democratic republic will continue to try and destroy us. The media control the elections by shaping the images of the candidates, and so the mind of those running the media will be reflected in our government, as long as American voters watch TV and read newspapers created by these anti-Americans.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234