Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ncm

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by ncm
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    I think the next step to Armageddon is when the Dome of the Rock is destroyed. It would seem that the 10-headed beast has done its part.

I've already decided that when the time comes that food or anything can't be bought with cash anymore, I will die of starvation instead of being branded with the mark of the devil. To give my life for Jesus ahead before my time is up is a good thing.
    What is the Dome of the Rock?
    The Dome of the Rock is the Islamic shrine that sits atop the old Jerusalem temple mount near the site of the old Solomonic temple and the later Herodian temple. Contrary to popular belief, the temple platform itself, often referred to as the Temple Mount, was neither built by Herod nor by the earlier Hebrews, but was rather the ancient platform of the old city of Salem, home of the patriarch Shem/Melchizedech.

I believe that the other poster was making reference to one interpretation of biblical prophecy that states that the Hebrew temple will be rebuilt before the return of Christ. For that to happen, the Islamic shrine would presumably have to be cleared away.
    Thank you!
    Be careful what you wish for...you just might get it!

A finger points at the moon, the fool stares at the finger.

Remember the American Revolution......less than HALF of the people make it happen! The odds were greatly against them.

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    I forgot what movie it was, but I think the world will be like that in 20 years.
    Like the song, "In the year 2525"
    I remember the song, it was one of my favorite at the time it was popular, even though it was a little chilling to really think about, and i do believe you are right, I cannot really stand to think of what future we might have, got to keep on fighting though, I believe that is really what life is about, your willingness to fignt for what you believe in, to stand for the principal of the thing even though it might get your nose cut off, I really don't believe we are put here to have a happy high ole time, our life is really about struggle, and any happiness you can grab onto, is just the silver lining in the cloud, and must be cherished accordingly. There was another song by Mike And The Mechanics Silent Running about very hard times coming,, I loved that song to.

W. your words were very uplifting, thank you for that last post.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

nittygritty wrote:
    I remember the song, it was one of my favorite at the time it was popular, even though it was a little chilling to really think about, and i do believe you are right, I cannot really stand to think of what future we might have, got to keep on fighting though, I believe that is really what life is about, your willingness to fignt for what you believe in, to stand for the principal of the thing even though it might get your nose cut off,
    Code:
    I really don't believe we are put here to have a happy high ole time, our life is really about struggle,
    and any happiness you can grab onto, is just the silver lining in the cloud, and must be cherished accordingly. There was another song by Mike And The Mechanics Silent Running about very hard times coming,, I loved that song to.
    "The Lord helps those who help themselves"
    ------------------------

Don't want national ID? Surrender your passport
    People who opt out of 'voluntary' scheme must 'forgo the ability' to travel abroad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: March 10, 2007
    1:15 p.m. Eastern

© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

British citizens who refuse to provide personal details for the planned "voluntary" national identification card have been told they will be denied passports and be unable to leave the UK.

James Hall, CEO of the Identity and Passport Service, the agency charged with running the National Identity Scheme to provide ID cards to all residents of the UK, confirmed many privacy advocates' fears this week when he revealed those who opt out of the program will be unable to obtain or renew travel documents.

Hall made the revelation during a national "webchat" where questions were submitted by the public.

(Story continues below)

In response to a questioner asking what would happen to those who refused to join the nearly $11 billion program, Hall answered, "There is no need to register and have fingerprints taken - but you will forgo the ability to have a passport."

According to a government website:

The National Identity Scheme is an easy-to-use and extremely secure system of personal identification for adults living in the UK. Its cornerstone is the introduction of national ID cards for all UK residents over the age of 16.

Each ID card will be unique and will combine the cardholder's biometric data with their checked and confirmed identity details, called a "biographical footprint". These identity details and the biometrics will be stored on the National Identity Register. Basic identity information will also be held in a chip on the ID card itself.

Additionally, applicants for the ID cards, which will first be issued in 2009 to anyone seeking a passport, will be required to supply personal details, including second homes and driver's license and insurance numbers.

Phil Booth, of the privacy-advocacy group NO2ID, told the London Daily Mail, "The idea that ID cards scheme is voluntary, and people can opt out, is a joke.

"There are all sorts of reasons why people need to travel, not just for holidays. There is work, visiting relatives. What are these people supposed to do? It stretches the definition of voluntary beyond breaking point. They will go to any length to get personal information for this huge database. Who knows what will happen to it then?"

The ID-card bill only advanced through Parliament after assurances were given that those who needed a passport and did not wish to participate in the National Identity Scheme would have the choice to opt out.

But, as implemented, the only opt-out for British citizens is that they will be able to refuse the physical ID card but, if they wish to travel abroad, they will have to provide the same information for storage in the national database. They will also still have to pay the nearly $200 fee charged for both an ID card and passport – or stay in the UK for the rest of their lives.

Some 6.6 million people apply for travel documents in the UK each year.

"This comment confirms long standing suspicions that the government's claim that the ID database will be voluntary is simply not true," said Liberal Democrat home affairs spokesman Nick Clegg.

"The voluntary claim is serving as a fig leaf for a universal compulsory system. Once again the government's ID card plans are being pursued behind the backs of the British people."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    These things are possible because we are part of something much bigger than ourselves and those of you that can connect with that source of energy and proceed with a calm confidence in yourselves are capable of much more than most people could ever imagine.

We are the ones that are fully aware of the horror and evil we face, but we stand to meet it with a light of truth in our hands.

W
    Psalms 56:3-13

56:3 When I am afraid,
    I will put my trust in you.
    56:4 In God, I praise his word.
    In God, I put my trust.
    I will not be afraid.
    What can flesh do to me?
    56:5 All day long they twist my words.
    All their thoughts are against me for evil.
    56:6 They conspire and lurk,
    watching my steps, they are eager to take my life.
    56:7 Shall they escape by iniquity?
    In anger cast down the peoples, God.
    56:8 You number my wanderings.
    You put my tears into your bottle.
    Aren’t they in your book?
    56:9 Then my enemies shall turn back in the day that I call.
    I know this, that God is for me.
    56:10 In God, I will praise his word.
    In Yahweh, I will praise his word.
    56:11 I have put my trust in God.
    I will not be afraid.
    What can man do to me?
    56:12 Your vows are on me, God.
    I will give thank offerings to you.
    56:13 For you have delivered my soul from death,
    and prevented my feet from falling,
    that I may walk before God in the light of the living.

"There are all sorts of reasons why people need to travel, not just for holidays. There is work, visiting relatives. What are these people supposed to do?
    Code:
    It stretches the definition of voluntary beyond breaking point.
    They will go to any length to get personal information for this huge database. Who knows what will happen to it then?"
    It`s sounds almost like blackmail.
    ------------------------

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    Wouldn't the "Mark of the Beast" be a global occurrence imposed on the whole world or would it be something imposed only on "Christian" nations? As far as ID's and the "mark", it was also required in "selling." How many people show ID's to sell something, unless it would be more like a "license" displayed to the public?? Anything like this could not be imposed unless we have One World Goverment, which they seem to be working toward. If the United States can be "neutered" then a World goverment could move ahead rapidly. It would only appear after an upheaval. Consider after WW11, the U.S. could have controlled a large part of the world. So goes the U.S.......so goes the world.

If we believe the 666, then we must believe the "way out" as explained in the same book and we can only "delay" what happens, not stop it.
    First off, the Bible is written for the faithful, so there is no indication that the charagma would have to be universal. However, the SSN is rapidly becoming universal, and it is a part of the deal in each of the new superstate blocs.

As for ID's to sell something, the word used for sell is polesai, a form othe word poleo, which means to engage in trade. You are already required to provide an SSN in order to obtain a business or occupational license. The requirement arises from the same law 42 USC, Sec. 666, that allows for the requirement of an SSN for a drivers license.

So yes, it CAN be implemented and ALREADY IS being implemented in the West and also in the industrialized democracies of the rest of the world.

Thanks Crockett.....makes sense to me.

Well its sounds to me like we have two choices here, lie down and take it or fight for our rights. It is definitely the latter choice for me. Our government cannot force their will on the american people. It is our own stupidity of the masses that can put these things upon us. We have to keep fighting to inform those idiot sheep that the demise of our nation as we know it is at stake here. There is strength in numbers.

With regards to the prophecies, what will be will be, I cannot be frightened by these things, I have to deal with what is important today. It has been that way for thousands of years. Knowing about cannot stop it if it is destined.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast