Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks for giving me the creeps... again Crocket. I believe you, but where did you learn about this?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Thanks for giving me the creeps... again Crocket. I believe you, but where did you learn about this?
    Which? I learned abut the SSN requirement being 42 USC §666 as I fought my state legislature to provide an exemption for those of us who have no SSN for religious reasons. I was first informed of the central clearinghouse supercomputer adding the "666" chit in an article in a now-defunct computer/counterculture magazine called Mondo 2000 back in one of its issues circa 1992-93. I can probably dig up the magazine (I kept all my old issues once the magazine went belly-up) if you would like the specific issue number. After reading the article, I confirmed the information through an alternate source. It helps to have a near-photographic memory.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Which? I learned abut the SSN requirement being 42 USC §666 as I fought my state legislature to provide an exemption for those of us who have no SSN for religious reasons. I was first informed of the central clearinghouse supercomputer adding the "666" chit in an article in a now-defunct computer/counterculture magazine called Mondo 2000 back in one of its issues circa 1992-93. I can probably dig up the magazine (I kept all my old issues once the magazine went belly-up) if you would like the specific issue number. After reading the article, I confirmed the information through an alternate source. It helps to have a near-photographic memory.
    I am not calling you out on your source, I was just wondering. You gave me the chills.

It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Banned
    I am not calling you out on your source, I was just wondering. You gave me the chills.
    Well, at any rate, I looked it up: It was Mondo 2000 Issue 4, pg. 17.

For what it's worth, the actual Beast spoken of by John will not be identified by a simple triple repetition of the numeral 6. John provides an actual numerical sum of six hundred (hexaksioi) sixty (hexekonta) and six (hex). There idea of Arabic numerals in a digital system had not yet caught on. For that reason, we probably need to look to gematria to solve the identity. My personal belief is that the identity is linked to the old Persian messianic figure, Mithras (Maitreya in the original tongue). One may note that the "New Age" messiah is identified as Maitreya and that the alphanumeric gematraic value of the name in both old Persian and in its Hebrew equivalent is six hundred sixty six.

The way the Facial Recognition Technology and Fingerprint scans work is that the computers take measurements of different features on your face or hand.

These measurements are too bulky to use so the data is run through a mathematical equation called an Algorithm. The Algorithm spits a number out the other side and that number is you.

If you were to reverse the process and run the number back through the algorithm, then the measurement values for your facial features would be regenerated.

Unlike Social Security numbers, the two main uses of biometric ID are with the face and the hand.

Making me use my face and or hand, associated with my unique number, as my ID and credit/debit card is going to far for me.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
    I object to this technology as a free American. I object on privacy grounds and due to the threats to our civil liberties.... and I object based on my faith.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    You may be onto something, but I see one problem with face/palm scans as the "mark." First off, the actual word John uses is charagma, which was an ID placard used in the Roman Empire. Also, every indication is that one would have the choice to not use it, albeit with serious repercussions, such as not being able to engage in commerce (buy or sell). It seems to me that a face scan would be something over which one would have no control.

You may be onto something, but I see one problem with face/palm scans as the "mark." First off, the actual word John uses is charagma, which was an ID placard used in the Roman Empire. Also, every indication is that one would have the choice to not use it, albeit with serious repercussions, such as not being able to engage in commerce (buy or sell). It seems to me that a face scan would be something over which one would have no control.
    The face scans will not work accurately unless the system has a digital picture of your face that meets certain criteria. The picture has to be the right size, digital, and you cannot have on a hat or glasses, and you cannot smile when the photo is taken.

Only after you sit down in your local DMV or have your new passport made will you then accept the mark and be in the system.

Of course their is a lot of deception involved here because I guarantee you that the millions of people using the 14 DMVs, of which NC is one, that are now in the system do not know the full extent of what the new type of license will be used for.

Real ID makes this system mandatory in all states.

The bible does indicate you have a choice in accepting the mark, but it also says most people will be deceived during this time of application.

So you can chose right now not to accept this, but that will mean you cannot renew your drivers license which will mean you cannot legally drive, cash checks, establish accounts, rent, or apply for jobs.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ncm

The technology is expected to analyze more than 3 million "relationships" or connections per hour, says the report, which included an example of how friends, family members, locations and workplaces can be linked by pinging the data.
    3 million per hour! My math isn't that good, so I may be wrong but doesn't that mean with this running 24/7 that within 5 days they can snoop on about 360 million people? I think that covers all of us folks! They're not worried about Islamic terrorist, if they were our borders would have been shut down immediately after 9/11. They're worried about Americans fighting the NWO.

The ADVISE and TIA data-mining projects rely on personal data to track individual behavior and consumer transactions to develop computer algorithms that create a pattern that some behavioral scientists say can predict terrorist behavior.
    The above is the scarest of all. Tracking individual behavior and consumer transactions and having some scientist who's never met us decide if we could be a potential terrorist. That could mean being found guilty based on what someone else thinks rather than something we've done, without questions asked or a trial.

Judging by a pamphlet I read, to homeland security a terrorist is, among other things, an American who defends our constitution. I'd say they probably want to get rid of at least 100 million Americans. Looks like an iron hand worse than communism may be preparing to squash us.
    Be careful what you wish for...you just might get it!

A finger points at the moon, the fool stares at the finger.

Lord, I don't mind admitting this is so far above my head, what I do know is even though I didn't really understand a lot of it,W. is right,I had a really hard time making myself concentrate long enough to finish it. On a conscious level, it is really above my head, on a spiritual level, something in me says in a very loud voice, DANGEROUS, very bad,It almost seems like my spirit recognized and understood even though my conscious level had a hard time understanding all that I was reading. Hell of a mess trying to explain that!
    The question I have is does our gov. really expect us to just step up and except this without a fight? I am fast getting to the point of outright hatred for my government. I wish I could say what I am really feeling here, but I would be banned forever if I let myself go!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast