Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Lord, I don't mind admitting this is so far above my head, what I do know is even though I didn't really understand a lot of it,W. is right,I had a really hard time making myself concentrate long enough to finish it. On a conscious level, it is really above my head, on a spiritual level, something in me says in a very loud voice, DANGEROUS, very bad,It almost seems like my spirit recognized and understood even though my conscious level had a hard time understanding all that I was reading. Hell of a mess trying to explain that!
    The question I have is does our gov. really expect us to just step up and except this without a fight? I am fast getting to the point of outright hatred for my government. I wish I could say what I am really feeling here, but I would be banned forever if I let myself go!
    Thank you Nitty. I think you did a good job of putting the feeling I had into words.

Anger is a natural response when a person and the people they love are threatened.

When threatened, your mind goes through a very rapid decision making process that has served us well for thousands of years called "Fight or Flight"

Fight or Flight can easily translate into Anger Vs Fear.

It is the fundamental question of survival. Is it better for you to run or to face the danger.

The fact that you are more angry than fearful means you have made the decision to fight.

Our goal is to make sure you fight well, fight smart, and channel that energy into the proper manifestations.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I just want to make sure everyone has seen this. This was the original Logo for Total Information Awareness TIA back when it was revealed to the public via the DARPA website a few years back.

Notice how the eye is watching America and Western Europe?

W
    W- this is really creepy.
    http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2002/11/18/10722/984
    "Scientia Est Potentia" ("Knowledge Is Power")

By wiredog in MLP
    Mon Nov 18, 2002 at 02:07:08 PM EST
    Tags: Freedom (all tags)
    "Knowledge Is Power", that is the slogan of the Information Awareness Office(IAO) of the US military's Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency(DARPA). A program which has the potential to become the most serious long term threat (by the US Government) to civil liberties in the US. The logo, with its 'all seeing eye' looking out over the world from atop a pyramid, and the slogan, are accurate descriptions of the office's goals.

The overall system, which is still in the research phase, is intended to collect every type of available public and private data on everyone in one centralized database. Every type. On every person. Think about that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    You may be onto something, but I see one problem with face/palm scans as the "mark." First off, the actual word John uses is charagma, which was an ID placard used in the Roman Empire. Also, every indication is that one would have the choice to not use it, albeit with serious repercussions, such as not being able to engage in commerce (buy or sell). It seems to me that a face scan would be something over which one would have no control.
    The face scans will not work accurately unless the system has a digital picture of your face that meets certain criteria. The picture has to be the right size, digital, and you cannot have on a hat or glasses, and you cannot smile when the photo is taken.

Only after you sit down in your local DMV or have your new passport made will you then accept the mark and be in the system.

Of course their is a lot of deception involved here because I guarantee you that the millions of people using the 14 DMVs, of which NC is one, that are now in the system do not know the full extent of what the new type of license will be used for.

Real ID makes this system mandatory in all states.

The bible does indicate you have a choice in accepting the mark, but it also says most people will be deceived during this time of application.

So you can chose right now not to accept this, but that will mean you cannot renew your drivers license which will mean you cannot legally drive, cash checks, establish accounts, rent, or apply for jobs.

W
    Well, as you know, William, I made that decision a long time ago, drawing the line at the SSN. If I'm not even going to take that number, you can be darned sure that I'm not going to be part of this new ID system.

Again, in the immortal words of The Prisoner, "I am not a number - I'm a free man!"

If you use base 6 which I believe is one of the world's oldest
    numbering systems, Samarian, and the Roman alphabet--A, B,
    C etc. and assign 6 to A, 12 to B, 18 to C, etc. then Mark of Beast
    comes out to 666. But then, so does Computer.

I think the next step to Armageddon is when the Dome of the Rock is destroyed. It would seem that the 10-headed beast has done its part.

I've already decided that when the time comes that food or anything can't be bought with cash anymore, I will die of starvation instead of being branded with the mark of the devil. To give my life for Jesus ahead before my time is up is a good thing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by socalcracker
    If you use base 6 which I believe is one of the world's oldest
    numbering systems, Samarian, and the Roman alphabet--A, B,
    C etc. and assign 6 to A, 12 to B, 18 to C, etc. then Mark of Beast
    comes out to 666. But then, so does Computer.
    Well, I think you mean Sumerian (the Samarians were the ancient Israelites of the Northern Kingdom). They generally did not use base-6 by itself, but rather a base-6 modified by base-10 in celestial mechanics. We still use that system today for time and for rotational measurements. That's how we end up with 60 seconds in an arc minute (10/base-6 x 10/base-10), 60 minutes in a degree (10/base-6 x 10/base-10), 360 degrees in a circle (100/base-6 x 10/base-10), and 2160 years in a precessional hour (1000/base-6 x 10/base-10).

The other problem with the theory is that the actual term "Mark of Beast" in its modern form would have been meaningless to John. θηριον (therion) was the word John used for Beast and χαραγμα (charagma) was the word mistranslated as "mark." Now, depending on how therion is transliterated to Hebrew, it can add up to 666 as follows:

Tav - 400
    He - 5
    Resh - 200
    Yodh - 10
    Aleph - 1
    Nun - 50

It doesn't work if you try it using Koinonia Greek, but then Greek was never used for gematria anyhow.

ncm

According to the bible no one will be able to buy or sell without the mark, Rev,13:17. Even though we have a choice in taking the mark, when we don't, the bottomline is death whether it be due to starvation or being put to death. No doubt given some time, anyone not taking the mark or (fed ID) will be considered an enemy of the state, a terrorist. Rev, 13:15 says the wild beast will both speak and cause to be killed anyone not worshiping the beast.

It doesn't look like the actual number is 666. At rev, 13:18 we're told to count the number of the wild beast, it's a man's number which is 666. So how do we count 666 since it was already counted for us? I don't think we're dealing with a literal number, it's a figurative one. What we have to do is what we're doing now, adding 2+2 which means pushing the gubermints/scientist cob webs from our eyes and watching bible prophesy unfold, allowing us to see the truth.

Satan through science is very busy trying to put more cob webs in front of us by trying to convince the world that Jesus's bones were found and announcing he was never ressurected, therefore a lie. I think this will lead the way for the antichrist to raise it's evil head.
    Be careful what you wish for...you just might get it!

A finger points at the moon, the fool stares at the finger.

Perhaps future terrorists will be those that resist when taxes are taken from us just to pay the interest on the debts we owe while we receive no government services of quality in return.

W
    William, I have thought the same way as this. They throw the terrorist word around so loosly that anyone that does not go along with the GOVERENMENT will be deemed a terrorist.

I have seen our future and it looks bleak. This is not just happening, they have been setting this up for decades. Its just now starting to become apparant on where they are going with this.

I am sorry to say this, but there is going to be a time when we as Americans are going to have to PUT UP, or SHUT UP. its that simple. Our scheming goverenment is in the process of taking away our liberties, ONE BY ONE.

We as citizens will be the last defence of Freedom, and all illegal immigration does is DILUTE the pool of true Americans.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ncm
    According to the bible no one will be able to buy or sell without the mark, Rev,13:17. Even though we have a choice in taking the mark, when we don't, the bottomline is death whether it be due to starvation or being put to death. No doubt given some time, anyone not taking the mark or (fed ID) will be considered an enemy of the state, a terrorist. Rev, 13:15 says the wild beast will both speak and cause to be killed anyone not worshiping the beast.

It doesn't look like the actual number is 666. At rev, 13:18 we're told to count the number of the wild beast, it's a man's number which is 666. So how do we count 666 since it was already counted for us? I don't think we're dealing with a literal number, it's a figurative one. What we have to do is what we're doing now, adding 2+2 which means pushing the gubermints/scientist cob webs from our eyes and watching bible prophesy unfold, allowing us to see the truth.

Satan through science is very busy trying to put more cob webs in front of us by trying to convince the world that Jesus's bones were found and announcing he was never ressurected, therefore a lie. I think this will lead the way for the antichrist to raise it's evil head.
    Read up on gematria.

Many of the illegal alien supporters have their own concerns about end times.

Many of them subscribe to the believe that as we approach the end of the Aztec calendar of 2012 that things like this will happen.

Anyone here familiar with those belief systems?

W

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast