Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: The time has come for national voting standards By Bradley Blakeman, opinion contribu

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you pkskyali.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The one thing I have learned is most everything, whether it is woman's right, birth control, pro-choice, domestic violence or welfare, etc. all start off for a good cause, but for some reason are taken to the extreme. I have noticed that as I listened to the speech's from the Woman's March.

There was a time when woman were property. A time when a husband was allowed to beat their wives or even rape them. There was no place for the woman to turn. The police didn't help. Upon making the decision to leave, we were told we were stupid, that we couldn't make it that there was no way we would be able to support ourselves and our kids. We knew it was all upon us, because their were no laws, no way to force our husbands to support their children. All they had to do is move, to disappear and that was that. We, were at the mercy of landlords that could and did refuse to rent to a divorce/single parent with children. Jobs were limited for woman and employers could and did refuse employment for the reason that a woman had children. Options were limited for woman to be able to take care of their children and so they swallowed their pride and went on public assistance. I myself refused to take that path because I felt that it meant my exe was right and he had won. But, I knew a lot of woman that went from being dependant on a man to being dependant on the state. The difference then was that the public assistance program was tougher. They had the right and would drop in unannounced to make sure the money was going to the kids and that nobody else was benefiting.

Now when I see everyone protesting and demanding more and more, I wonder what did we start. They have no idea of what it was like to actually have little to no rights. They do not realize what it was like to be a woman 40 years ago in the U.S.A.

You're so right, MontereySherry. They have no idea, none at all, what women have accomplished in spite of one of the most silent and wicked forms of "wink wink" discrimination. And just about the time we thought it was over or close to being over, it's back. And who is responsible? Well, surprising or not, it's women discriminating against women.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Women need to wise up and start making better choices, stop having all these kids. They put themselves in that situation and end up in poverty. I do not want to pay for any of your kids, not my responsibility. I have my own bills, food, healthcare and retirement to plan for.

This is 2017, not 1950, and there are many birth control options available. End the breed and feed programs...this has been used and abused for far too long. And most definitely get the refugees, asylum and illegal aliens off of it.

I hid my birth control from my husband over 35 years ago, he wanted 6 kids!! I was young and realized I did not want to become another statistic...a single parent struggling to pay bills. Good thing I did not have any, we ended up divorced in 2 years. That is why I waited to have any...I did not want to end up like the Old Woman in the Shoe with the dozen kids living in poverty.

Wake up ladies, do not do this to yourself or your children. Kids do not want a life of poverty...selfish disgusting thing to do to a child. The men walk away...they have gotten away with it for decades and something needs to be done about this. This is not acceptable, pay for your children...they are yours...not mine!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345