Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GR
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    It's time folks, calling and emailing is not getting it done and all we do is being ignored.
    We have been ignored from day 1

Decades ago when Californians were the only Americans screaming about a literal invasion from mexico, they were being put down and ignored with stiff indifference.

Every day more and more Americans wake up.

When the union workers, who were bused into Phoenix today, loose their jobs - well, let's just say that when reality hits home, all bets are off.

cae

Today in Phoenix

For those who asked what channel showed the Meican flag here in Az it was channel 10..Fox News. The other news stations took great pains to avoid showing that disrespect to Our country so that Americans would not know it occurred. Along with that Fox showed the commercial the Calif. union that bused all those people here to protest and I found it hilarious.
    The commercial shows Russians putting up the Berlin Wall and then shows our sherif and the Japanese that were placed in American detention camps during world war 2. The idea being that we want to place all the illegals in internment camps here in Az...that is too funny for words as we do not want to inter them or detain them in anyway as that would mean keeping them...we want to get rid of them, not keep them and we want to make sure no more come in. Also to those who asked about the horrific police shooting as you know one officer died and from what I have been told the officer that is critical is extremely critical and the outlook is not good. As my son is a police officer here and during the past 8 months we lost 2 other officers here in Az to shootings my heart goes out to the families and I am outraged to learn the promised 800 national guard that was supposed to be here aug 1st won t because they need to be trained first and that could take 6 to 8 weeks ..what a scam they are trying to pull on the American people while they keep busy saying our crime is down while our police officers are being shot and killed ...this is Not Mexico Mr President...we value the lives of Our police officers and this is a right to carry state and if you, the Federal government won t protect us..we are ready and willing to defend ourselves, our families, our homes and OUR country ourselves! Maybe then when its open warfare you can take the time off from your ditzy daytime tv talk show appearances and do something to help and protect the citizens of this country!

Obama will sign an executive order for blanket amnesty. Are we going to take that?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They marched in Arizona today with Che and Mexican flags
    So it is obvious to me unions and the communist party are funding this attack.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    Quote Originally Posted by xchange
    then we need to do something about it. be as big and power as these Hispanic Caucus, United Latino American group and other nonesense like that. they work 24/7, 7 days a week, 12 months of the year pushing, promoting , voicing their stance and issues and demands for their own people to Washington.
    I believe that they have the biggest and most money on the planet behind them. This is not a movement that has grown from the ground up only. This is much more than most people realize I am sure.
    This is an invasion in which mexico( and probably other latin american countries) is funding and supporting. Illegal invaders send billions in remittances to mexico, who in turn sends some of that money back to this country to fuel such groups who advocate on behalf of invaders.

I'm convinced of this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    Quote Originally Posted by xchange
    then we need to do something about it. be as big and power as these Hispanic Caucus, United Latino American group and other nonesense like that. they work 24/7, 7 days a week, 12 months of the year pushing, promoting , voicing their stance and issues and demands for their own people to Washington.
    I believe that they have the biggest and most money on the planet behind them. This is not a movement that has grown from the ground up only. This is much more than most people realize I am sure.
    This is an invasion in which mexico( and probably other latin american countries) is funding and supporting. Illegal invaders send billions in remittances to mexico, who in turn sends some of that money back to this country to fuel such groups who advocate on behalf of invaders.

I'm convinced of this.
    I agree with that. I think the leadership in this country don't have the foresight to see the bigger picture, or the consequences of their actions. Dems and Repubs see votes and dollar signs, so they allow the invasion. As far as the perp, it is Mexico and other Latin countries. After seeing fliers and other materials that are handed to the potential illegal that show them how to cheat our system, they are obviously the biggest factor in all of this. We need a president who is going to give the finger to Mexico, and do his/her job, protect the citizens, and uphold the constitution.

But at the same time, I think that there are higher ups like the Bilderberg's that are controlling all of their puppets, without the puppet knowing fully what their masters are up to. Bush is probably a good example. Great guy, the kind I'd like to have a beer with and watch a baseball game, but just not president material. Now we have Obama, which is essentially Bush 2. We really need a Ron Paul, but the republicans need their idiots with an IQ of a disabled spider monkey, and the dems platform obviously doesn't bode well for the survival of this country. Pelosi, who looks like Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars, Reid, and all the others need to go. Our country needs a fresh start completely.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

We really need a Ron Paul, but the republicans need their idiots with an IQ of a disabled spider monkey, and the dems platform obviously doesn't bode well for the survival of this country. Pelosi, who looks like Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars, Reid, and all the others need to go. Our country needs a fresh start completely.
    LOL! You are always good for a laugh which is greatly needed right now! Make that a DELUSIONAL spider monkey.

Well yes, that is what I posted on another thread - that all the states need to secede from the Federal Government and just ditch them and all the corruption, the corrupt politicians, the Federal Reserve etc. It's on the "Did Rahm Send Susan a Dead Fish" thread.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1096295-.html#1096295

Anyway, the corruption is so thorough now that it is the only thing I can see to do but I can't do it by myself.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Russell Pearce & Sheriff Joe Arpaio on SB1070

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTh1ljCsgLM

The bill is a win and Joe and Russ are pretty happy.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast