Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

i hope Arizonians videotape these criminals and post it on the net and give it to CNN's iReport and NBC's iReport and ABC's iReport etc... let american see what you guys have to put up with illegal aliens and their enablers. Bring it all the way to DC!

Today in NYC, illegal aliens, their supporters , enablers and activist marched to Foley Square downtown Manhattan doing the "in-your-face-to-the-american-people" like they did back in 2005/6 and this passed Arizona anti-illegal-alien bill but in minimal numbers.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

It's time folks, calling and emailing is not getting it done and all we do is being ignored.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    It's time folks, calling and emailing is not getting it done and all we do is being ignored.
    We have been ignored from day 1

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    then we need to do something about it. be as big and power as these Hispanic Caucus, United Latino American group and other nonesense like that. they work 24/7, 7 days a week, 12 months of the year pushing, promoting , voicing their stance and issues and demands for their own people to Washington.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

Banned
    They marched in Arizona today with Che and Mexican flags

Now what exactly do you purpose we do ?

Sooner or later its going to get ugly , Americans are patient as heck but sooner or later

They receive government grants and have paid "organizers". I put up a post about Promise Arizona that I assume was the lead organizer. They paid their "interns" $100.00 a week "stipend" but claim tax exempt status. I think this all being financed by Unions and liberal left.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

BigTex,
    Judge Bolton, the blood is still on your hands. You should have given the State of Arizona the right to get rid of these invaders.
    Unfortunately I think the there was going to be some really big stuff going down no matter what this judge did. The brazen illegal lawbreakers started feeling empowered quite some time ago. Heck, the meat of the new law was struck down and look how they are still acting. It will not be enough for them.

Take care all in the areas where these brazen protesters are gathering.
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Quote Originally Posted by xchange
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    then we need to do something about it. be as big and power as these Hispanic Caucus, United Latino American group and other nonesense like that. they work 24/7, 7 days a week, 12 months of the year pushing, promoting , voicing their stance and issues and demands for their own people to Washington.
    I believe that they have the biggest and most money on the planet behind them. This is not a movement that has grown from the ground up only. This is much more than most people realize I am sure.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

i've been down town for sometime now watching the protestors ... i've taken alot of video ...

what your seeing on TV and in pictures isn't accurate at least not for the afternoon time frame in which i was there most days ...

i talked to a protestor today and she even told me that the turn out for the walk this morning was light ..

you should all be aware that about 2 blocks away from all of this is a homless shelter , and there are MANY MANY mentally ill who go there , several of them were at the protest ...

today i saw not more than 5 counter protestors .... reason was shut down completely , drained in chants of racism racism ...

i capatured video so damning that for awhile i thought that some of the people speaking might be right wing operatives , until i fiinally came to accept that there are actually people that stupid in this world ( drug addicts , low intellect folks )

i've got alot of editing to do , but i'll try to share as much of the protests as i can with you as soon as i can ...

Marquis .

I am in Phoenix. The demonstrations were light compared to previous. I have heard nothing about California at all. The law DID go into effect. And police have the right now to act accordingly in sanctuary areas. Citizens have a right to file complaints against officials not upholding immigration laws. This was a win for us. We all knew that the "baby" was going to be cut in half...the appeals will straighten it all out.

The real win is that the Nation is on notice that our government is no longer a part of the Union. Obamanation elevates itself about what gave the Feds the power...the States and the people.

Arizona lit a very important fuse to the most important bomb. The fuse was immigration but the bomb is the wake up call for America that we are no longer a Republic and are not in control of our government.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast