Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

cae

Today in Phoenix

Today here in Az our city of Phoenix is basically under attack. We are seeing large crowds of illegals and their supporters taking over the streets and breaking laws on purpose to force the police to arrest them.
    Our main jail where officers from Gilbert, Chandler, Tempe, Mesa, Glendale and Phoenix bring those they have arrested for all types of crimes to be booked is blocked by these crowds so the police cannot get it. Our news programs show the crowds and show that instead of an American flag they are carrying the Mexican rag. Decent citizens of all colors and all races are fearful to go to phoenix and what is even more disgusting is that they plan on doing this again and again as they have busloads of illegals and their supporters on the way here from Calif.
    Our police will soon be outnumbered and right now are heartsick as 3 Chandler officers were shot in phoenix last night during a large drug bust.
    One officer died, one is critical and 1 thank god is doing ok. During the past year we lost 2 other officers both shot and killed..1 in Phoenix and ! in Gilbert while the government keeps telling Americans the crime is down here... The good people . white, black and brown,of Az honor and respect our police and are appalled at this faisco in phonenix today and the total lack of respect being shown for our fallen officer and their familes at the same time they show their utter contempt for Our laws and Our flag and Our Country. For the first time in my life I have purchased a gun and plan to buy a handgun to carry with me when I go anywhere because if the Federal government refuses to protect the citizens of this state and this country..then we will have to protect ourselves, our families, our homes and Our country!

Welome to ALIPAC cae.

What stations are covering the crowds carrying the Mexican flag?

The AZ Sun times has been playing a game of only discussing the incident and not the perpetraors if and illegal is involved. Must be the new Journolist directive.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome to Alipac cae .

America is behind AZ and are doing our best to support you. We are all so sorry for the loss of your policeman today.

Has the Police shooters been ID yet ? Let me guess,Mexican drug dealers.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Protect yourselves

Be safe and protect yourselves folks. Civil unrest is coming. Mexico and the Mexican people are furious and hateful at the rejection of Reconqista and the illegal alien invasion by Americans. That anger and hate is going to manifest, not just in Arizona but, across the whole of the U S and North America...

Be on guard

Welcome. I was just listening to kfyi and diverted to trying to verify what I thought I heard - it was not good and will not bring to this forum until I hear it twice or have a link.

It should be stated that these officers were UNDERCOVER officers working on a DRUG OPERATION "gone bad." Nope the perps are remaining unmentioned, most likely in an effort to contain tensions. But you take this news and a few seconds later hear an leo talking about how the drug cartels have watchers all over the state, on every mountaintop and in every alley - you can just lay this all at the feet of Judge Bolton. She IS GONNA BE SOOOOOOOOOO FAMOUS!

http://www.azcentral.com/community/ahwa ... n0729.html
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Re: Protect yourselves

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    Be safe and protect yourselves folks. Civil unrest is coming. Mexico and the Mexican people are furious and hateful at the rejection of Reconqista and the illegal alien invasion by Americans. That anger and hate is going to manifest, not just in Arizona but, across the whole of the U S and North America...

Be on guard
    Yup, if I disappear from here you can figure that's what happened.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Here it is live

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/im ... e-07292010

Mexican flags and Che Guevara flags. Looks like the communists are out of control. The war is starting.

Judge Bolton, the blood is still on your hands. You should have given the State of Arizona the right to get rid of these invaders.

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/

http://www.kpho.com/local-video/index.h ... bnetworks={videoid:4297155}
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

GR
    And they're busing in protesters from California - they're union paid buses.

http://www.thefoxnation.com/arizona-imm ... z-protests

Banned
    Brewer better seriously get the N guard in there and quick

Hi cae, im new too, welcome! Be safe down there, ok? Keep us posted on the goings on....headed to your area myself in a couple days.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast