Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So Congress wants to legalize illegals who would riot..this prooves that their agenda is a conspiracy driven by money and power.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anderson cooper on CNN

THEY ARE SHOWING WHAT IS GOING ON AT THE BORDERS RIGHT NOW....

RoadRunner wrote:
    If the congress brings on amnesty we can take them to court. Neither the congress nor the president has the constitutional authority to grant amnesty.
    This is why he calls it the guest worker program. Just like NAFTA, etc because if NAFTA was a treaty and not an 'agreement', things would be alot different now. Bush plays on words, which are really LIES.

THE PRESIDENT IS A LIAR[/quote]
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I saw yesterday they were fighting police in Dallas and in California. So now they are getting ready to start with the violence. As the rest of us show patience.
    Actually, they just finally started SHOWING what really was going on. That protest took place in Dallas WHEN?

I'm sure they will decide to show the footage of how one of our park rangers in El Paso came to be covered in some sort of slime as a result of their "peaceful" protests on the 29th.

Bush is reported to have said at the circle jerk in Cancun that Nationalism is a dangerous thing. Seems like an odd thing for America's leader to say in a conference that is to decide the limits to our sovereignty. I've ignored talk about a new world order ,but it does give you pause to ponder.

If anyone is from Maryland, a bunch of high school kids walked out in protest with Mexican flags.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hi Dragon,

Thanks and thank goodness you are safe. That is scary.

Dragon put himself in more danger than some realize. Here in Texas, the illegals have no fear - the law usually looks the other way unless they do something really, really bad.

So Dragon is on the front lines - just how hard is it for us to not buy poultry products. Really now - no poultry.

Some of us can't stand on a street corner, but we can all do without poultry for a few months.

Please pass it along

An Dragon, take a buddy and a camera next time.

This last post is the first I've heard of a boycott on poultry. I don't know any of the details but I certainly would support such a boycott. A woman I know from rural Arkansas said her town was like a painting by Norman Rockwell until Tyson put a factory there. Now it is a barrio replete with gangs and all of the attendant garbage. I've shredded my Citibank card and I'll take part in any boycott or protest action that will help.
    The employers are the biggest part of the problem maybe we should take some action against them.

The poultry boycott --

The politicians are going to do nothing - unless and until we replace them - except Tancredo - maybe one or two others.

The employers are the problem. If we don't buy their products and give them our money, they can't give jobs to the illegals and they will eventually go home voluntarily - with little or no cost to us.

We are literally buying the rope that is hanging us.

So - we can boycott - company by company - or we can go industry by industry.

If we boycott, say one poultry company and have an effect on them, the illegals will just go to another poultry company to get a job. Also, many of these companies market products under several names - they can just slap different wrappers on their products and whose to know.

If we go industry by industry - it can have an effect. It will take less time and will be natiowide.

Yes, it might bolster either the beef industry or the pork industry, etc. - but we take them on next -

Suggestions - down side????

Someone in another discussion panel suggested Tyson foods. I think that would be a great place to start. They are major employers of illegals. They tried to corrupt the political process when Clinton was in Office by bribing his secretary of agriculture.
    I have no idea how to start a boycott, but I'd like to be involved if it happens.
    I've never felt as powerless as I do now. The public is adamantly opposed to amnesty but it sounds like we'll get it in one form or another whether we like it or not.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast