Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Im a loyal ALIPAC member what support mass deportation for all legal and legal immigrants...come on man, im on your side, im an extrimist GOP right wing nut.

Quote Originally Posted by MW

Cassie, I've yet to figure out why you're here on ALIPAC. You seem more interested in killing our movement than helping it. Voting for any of the Democrats currently running for President of the United States in 2008 could be the finishing touch to our cause!
    It's obvious that you still have to figure out a lot about me, while it's no secret, all my posts are visible to all members. I've repeatedly said that Al Gore score an A - on illegal immigration, better than most Republican candidates, apart from duncan and Tom. A vote for Al Gore is not bad for this movement, and electing him in 2000 would have been much better to our cause than traitor Bush. I will vote Al gore in the primaries, however, I'm a party loyalist and will vote any Democrat that gets nominated, this is fueled by the war the Republicans dragged us in. But my wish is Al Gore, we'll have a guy strong on illegals & willing to stop the war.

And my vote won't make any difference.
    California is not a swing state, the Democrats will get all our 55 electoral votes, with or without my vote

Furthermore, not to get nasty, but you speak out of both sides of your mouth. In the world of politics you rarely get the opportunity to have your cake and eat it too. You say you're against illegal immigration and open borders, but yet you refuse to support the candidates that are strong on legal immigration and border security.
    Why can't I try to have what I want on both issues ??? Like I just mentioned, Al Gore is strong on illegal immigration, I've repeatedly provided links to his immigration " cards ". He is also more likely to end the war. It's a win - win situation to vote for Al gore - strong on illegals, and try to stop the war. I'm never satisfied when I don't fully get what I want. I can not support candidates only for their stance on illegal immigration. I'm not a person that will vote over one issue, sorry, but that's me. I'd neither vote a person just over the war. That's my opinion, that makes me Cassie.

You have made it obvious to even the casual observer that illegal immigration and border security fall below the Iraq War, abortion, gay marriage, etc. in importance with you. If you honestly feel that way, wouldn't your time be better spent on a site more in-line with your views. A large majority of us are on ALIPAC to discuss immigration and border security, not the war in Iraq, abortion, and gay marriage. There are other sites more appropriate for those discussions.
    Illegal immigration doesn't fall below gay marriage, abortion, yet I did mention these b/c they remain important too. Illegal immigration is just as important as subsidized health care to me, but my top priority is the war in Iraq. This is costing us much more than illegals, we're banktupting ourselves with this war. the money spend on the war, can easily be used to secure the border, subsidize health care, etc. It's a win - win situation

1 - war in iraq
    2 - illegal immigration + subsidized health care
    3 - many other issues, like education, road safety, environment, etc.

I don't own this board and have no power in deciding who is and isn't welcome here, but I do have the right to share my opinion.
    You can share your opinion, so can I. Are you suggesting that I shouldn't be welcome here ? I've not broken any alipac rule, I'm on the same side of the fence; the only difference is that to most of you guys / girls here the illegal immigration issue is the only ( correct me if I'm wrong ) and most important issue, while I'm a person that looks beyond one particular issue. I'm on this board to discuss illegals and b/c it has an off topic section too where memebrs can discuss other things important to them

Sorry for the rant, but I felt the need to get this off my chest.
    You can rant all you want, I can't do anything about it.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

April
    PinestrawsGuys wrote:

Frankly, I think you are well-versed in the Reconquista and are working as hard as you can to see it to fruition. Personally, I think you're an anti-American, Tan Klan racist with delusions of grandeur and an entitlement mentality

I agree completely .

The Alipac Fundraiser is doing so well.

Fight Back! Fund Alipac!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011