Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If the Dictator says Guest Worker Program. I'm going to scream! That bluming idiot. Guess what Bush, I don't want to hear about your agenda, I want you to reapeat back to me what I, the voter have been telling you.

I'm going to say this too. America was not pissed about the House decision to toughen the border except the illegal aliens. Who cares!!!!! Now the American Public is mad because of the Guest Worker Carp that has been tacked on.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dlm1968, you forgot the "immigrants do the jobs Americans won't" line.
    Yeah, if I hear that ONE more time....I will puke!!

or

Family values don't stop at the Rio Grande.

I heard tonight 5,ooo troops will possibly go to the border, 5,000 you think that is really going to help, especially after they let Mexico know exactaly where they will be? this is all for show, just to get them through the nov elections.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I think that is what he is going to announce on Monday that they are officially send troops. But it is all for show.

Banned
    Maybe it's all for show, but 5000 troops on the border is 4900 more than we have at the moment.

I just hope that the deputees in AZ don't stop doing what they're doing, and that folks don't stop supporting the Minutemen.

I woulndn't doubt it if the MM were told to leave the aera when troops show up on the border.They will probally place any ground pounders that they do send right where the MM are operating just for that pourpose

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    I heard tonight 5,ooo troops will possibly go to the border, 5,000 you think that is really going to help, especially after they let Mexico know exactaly where they will be? this is all for show, just to get them through the nov elections.
    I agree, I think this might all be a ploy because the U.S. government was giving the location of 'civilians' -- now they can sell out the military instead
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Monday afternoon will be spent putting away anything that could be considered a flying missile and thrown at the TV....

I do not throw things at the TV, but I do yell and swear, LOL My son thinks I am nuts
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ismith, usually I don't either, but we are talking about Bush BSing us again....ditto on the yelling but that is reserved for when my Packers are losing and playing like nitwits.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast