Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    Quote Originally Posted by mirse
    April ...I posted on the Denver Post board yesterday and the people are outraged about him being in bed with La Raza.

Idaho's Craig and Campo are voting yes. In a Sunday article, He's spouting"Sometimes you just have to lead, even if it's not in your best interest".
    I don't understand. Are you saying that Idaho Senators Craig and Campo are voting for CLOTURE?

If true, can the people in Idaho who hate this bill bombard Craig and Campo with faxes, e-mail, calls, and CERTIFIED LETTERS to let the senators know that they hate this bill?

Why do Craig and Campo plan to vote for this terrible immigration bill?

I live a long way from Idaho, so I know very little about Senators Campo and Craig. mirse

I live in Georgia, but of course you can fax, email and phone. He said something about the farmers, but aren't there something like 3 million visa's given every year already?
    Delta Craig and Crapo both voted no, not to continue the bill are you saying they want it to come back up that they are backing Bush!!

Sosad...good afternoon. That was my take from reading the article. Besides that comment they quoted Campo as being proud of his strength in the face of conservatives. Also, the article went on about farmers needing..... When I called both offices, they said they had not made up their mind.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by mirse
    April ...I posted on the Denver Post board yesterday and the people are outraged about him being in bed with La Raza.

Idaho's Craig and Campo are voting yes. In a Sunday article, He's spouting"Sometimes you just have to lead, even if it's not in your best interest".
    I don't understand. Are you saying that Idaho Senators Craig and Campo are voting for CLOTURE?

If true, can the people in Idaho who hate this bill bombard Craig and Campo with faxes, e-mail, calls, and CERTIFIED LETTERS to let the senators know that they hate this bill?

Why do Craig and Campo plan to vote for this terrible immigration bill?

I live a long way from Idaho, so I know very little about Senators Campo and Craig. mirse

I live in Georgia, but of course you can fax, email and phone. He said something about the farmers, but aren't there something like 3 million visa's given every year already?
    Delta Craig and Crapo both voted no, not to continue the bill are you saying they want it to come back up that they are backing Bush!!

Sosad...good afternoon. That was my take from reading the article. Besides that comment they quoted Campo as being proud of his strength in the face of conservatives. Also, the article went on about farmers needing..... When I called both offices, they said they had not made up his mind. Sending you a pm.
    OK
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    JAK, did you get the above email from Salazar too?

JAK
    April, yes... all of Salazars emails...even tho' I told him not to bother to send me another thing...are for Amnesty. When I spoke with his office earlier today... I told the staffer the majority of Americans are NOT for amnesty and DO NOT want this bill. AS always, I was told that the senator is for comprehensive immigration reform = AMNESTY!!! I told her that instead of listening to the American people he would rather listen to La Raza, since this is who he feels he is serving!!!

I pray and hope the people of Colorado VOTE THIS MAN OUT OF OFFICE!!!
    TRAITOR!!!!! THIS WHAT THIS MAN IS!!!! ... but I do believe he was trained up with this mindset!!!! As are many in this country!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Isn't funny that in everything that Bush has wanted to do, the Dems. have opposed it...but now, if this bill doesn't pass, it will "make the President look bad before the American people and the world!" Interesting how all of a sudden the Demorcrats are concerned about the President's image...not that he has one capable of being saved!

I hate it when they look in the camera...give you that stupid grin and spew out lies right at you!!!

IMPEACH THEM ALL as far as I am concerned!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

April
    April, yes... all of Salazars emails...even tho' I told him not to bother to send me another thing...are for Amnesty. When I spoke with his office earlier today... I told the staffer the majority of Americans are NOT for amnesty and DO NOT want this bill. AS always, I was told that the senator is for comprehensive immigration reform = AMNESTY!!! I told her that instead of listening to the American people he would rather listen to La Raza, since this is who he feels he is serving!!!

I pray and hope the people of Colorado VOTE THIS MAN OUT OF OFFICE!!!
    TRAITOR!!!!! THIS WHAT THIS MAN IS!!!! ... but I do believe he was trained up with this mindset!!!! As are many in this country!
    I Have been answering all his emails trying to set him straight, but there is no getting through to this TRAITOR! He is proud to be a traitor and there is no changing that. I am always told by the staffers that Salazar is for comprehensive immigration reform, than they go on to TRY to explain that it is not amnesty. Well than I set them straight! lol I know it is not doing any good but I am still swamping the man with call, emails and faxes. WE WILL GET HIM OUT OF OFFICE...... WE DO NOT HAVE A CHOICE He is out to ruin the country just like BUSH.

BY the way, Thanks everyone for the messages you sent to Salazar today and to all the other traitors!!!!! ALIPACERS ROCK!!!!!!

JAK
    KEN SALAZAR... IS AN AMNESTY TRAITOR!!!!!

His loyalty is to people with the mindset of La Raza!!!! If he gives away our country... WILL ANYTHING ELSE REALLY MATTER???? EVERYTHING WILL BE DOWNHILL AFTER THAT!!!! Vote him out of office ASAP!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    We could make a list of PURE EVIL and I would put his name right under Kennedy and Bush!!!!! It is outrageous how arrogant and uncaring these traitors are about this great country of ours. We will prevail.

UNITED WE STAND!!!!!

April
    Costmesaman wrote:

Isn't funny that in everything that Bush has wanted to do, the Dems. have opposed it...but now, if this bill doesn't pass, it will "make the President look bad before the American people and the world!" Interesting how all of a sudden the Demorcrats are concerned about the President's image...not that he has one capable of being saved!

I hate it when they look in the camera...give you that stupid grin and spew out lies right at you!!!

IMPEACH THEM ALL as far as I am concerned!
    This whole thing is like something out of

Quote Originally Posted by April
    JAK, did you get the above email from Salazar too?
    I DID!!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast