Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Costmesaman wrote:

Isn't funny that in everything that Bush has wanted to do, the Dems. have opposed it...but now, if this bill doesn't pass, it will "make the President look bad before the American people and the world!" Interesting how all of a sudden the Demorcrats are concerned about the President's image...not that he has one capable of being saved!

I hate it when they look in the camera...give you that stupid grin and spew out lies right at you!!!

IMPEACH THEM ALL as far as I am concerned!
    This whole thing is like something out of

Excuse me, Doesn't Bush already look bad to the people and the world?? So why worry about it now?? I smell a bunch of RATS!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    TIME TO RUN ALL THE RATS OUT OF OFFICE!

TIME TO RUN ALL THE RATS OUT OF OFFICE!
    One place they screwed up on the constitution, should have set a 2 year limit on the Senate, just like the House, once they get voted in they think they can do anythink. its just not right
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Thats okay SOSAD, we will just have to keep 'em on the run until we can get them OUT!!!!!!

Thats okay SOSAD, we will just have to keep 'em on the run until we can get them OUT!!!!!!
    I clicked on your post and it froze my computer, had to reboot

I'm sure i'll make it for Bush but Salazar isn't up again until 2010 I'm ageing over here real fast, guess I'll have to hang around just to see all of these traitors out of office, we all certainly deserve that ehh!!

i called this la raza symp over the weekend and left messages at every office that did NOT have a full mailbox

cours ein the messages i said i was from colorado and tried to leave one at his local office but it said was not taking messages.
    i cant stand MORONS like this

April
    SOSADFORUS wrote:
    I'm sure i'll make it for Bush but Salazar isn't up again until 2010 I'm ageing over here real fast, guess I'll have to hang around just to see all of these traitors out of office, we all certainly deserve that ehh!!
    You will be around SOSAD and we will celebrate!!!!

Thanks so much James for calling the traitor.

I called and said the people of Colorado don't want a racist brown supremecist for Senator. He will be gone in five years if not sooner.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234