Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

THIS TRAITOR JUST DOES NOT GET IT!!!

I have contacted this traitor hundreds of times against the compromise bill and HE has the nerve to send me this! Please help me ROCK HIS WORLD!

Salazar, Ken (D)

DC Tel: 202-224-5852 Fax: 202-228-5036
    Denver Phone: (303) 455-7600 Fax: (303) 455-8851
    Colorado Springs Phone: (719) 328-1100 Fax: (719) 328-1129
    Fort Collins Phone: (970) 224-2200 Fax: (970) 224-2205
    Pueblo Phone: (719) 542-7550 Fax: (719) 542-7555
    Durango Phone: (970) 259-1710 Fax: (970) 259-9789
    Grand Junction Phone: (970) 241-6631 Fax: (970) 241-8313
    Fort Morgan Phone: (970) 542-9446 Fax: (970) 542-3088
    Alamosa Phone: (719) 587-0096 Fax: (719) 587-0098
    http://salazar.senate.gov/contact/email.cfm

Subject: A message from Senator Ken Salazar

Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:48:52 -0400

Thank you for contacting me regarding immigration reform. I appreciate hearing from you on this very important and urgent issue.

I am disappointed the U.S. Senate did not pass comprehensive immigration reform legislation. In my view, this was our best chance to pass a bill that would secure our borders, strengthen and enforce our immigration laws, and provide a realistic solution for the 12 million undocumented workers in our country.

Our nation needs immigration reform. Failure is not an option. I remain undaunted and will continue to work with the President and my Republican and Democratic colleagues to strengthen our national security and create a real immigration system for the future.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your views.

Sincerely,

Ken Salazar
    United States Senator

I get worthless stuff like that from him too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Looks like it is time to vote this go out next election.

April ...I posted on the Denver Post board yesterday and the people are outraged about him being in bed with La Raza.

Idaho's Craig and Campo are voting yes. In a Sunday article, He's spouting"Sometimes you just have to lead, even if it's not in your best interest".

Del

salazar

I wonder where or if he learned to read. I think he learned his arrogance from Bushy

April
    Thanks for being on top of this fellow Alipacers! I am furious with him. He wants to tromp right over all of us, just like Bush. It is insanity!!!

Or (and), stated another way, could be to say:

So, let me get this right Sen Salazar, you're saying we need to support a bill being trumpeted by the President [who has a 25% approval - and that's on a good day], by a Congress that demonstrated a bi-partisan rejection of the bill based on the 1st and 2nd cloture votes, that was crafted IN SECRET - by a small minority of the more senior senators, that never went through the normal committee process, and whose text in final form was never presented to the full senate [or, if done, only very late in the process]. [Enormous amount of sarcasm intended...]

At least your other CO senator, had enough sense to do the right thing.

Yes, Sen Salazar, go ahead and prop up this bill - in the meantime, you'd best be figuring out where to spend your retirement time.... because that's coming faster than you previously imagined. GRRRRRR!

Welcome aboard Del! - Please stick around and jump right in with us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This guy is on my permanent sh*t list after the comment he made that opponents of this horrendous legislation are compromising national security. I've already contacted him. I'm sick to death of him and his ilk blathering on about having to make the "tough" decisions. If they actually had any courage, they'd be enforcing our existing laws and figuring out a way to cut off the illegal magnets. THAT's courage. Only the most obtuse would confuse it with taking the path of least resistance. He needs to be inundated with emails and phone calls---day after day until he's screaming for mercy.

The pleasure is all mine. 24-7 I am on their back like a monkey.
    Reid, Salazar, Martinez, Kennedy, McCain, Chamber of Commerce and many others.
    But let us not forget to let those who have fought so hard against this bill and the flood of illegals that we appreciate their listening to us and acknowledging our presence.
    I an so sick of hearing them say that we want them to stay.

I am on it April. Will you send something to Kennedy for me?
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast