Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    April ...I posted on the Denver Post board yesterday and the people are outraged about him being in bed with La Raza.

Idaho's Craig and Campo are voting yes. In a Sunday article, He's spouting"Sometimes you just have to lead, even if it's not in your best interest".
    I don't understand. Are you saying that Idaho Senators Craig and Campo are voting for CLOTURE?

If true, can the people in Idaho who hate this bill bombard Craig and Campo with faxes, e-mail, calls, and CERTIFIED LETTERS to let the senators know that they hate this bill?

Why do Craig and Campo plan to vote for this terrible immigration bill?

I live a long way from Idaho, so I know very little about Senators Campo and Craig. mirse

I live in Colorado and sadly this pinhead (Salazar) was voted into the senate only last year. As such we are stuck with his worthless ilk for the next six years. I will regularly call his office though and remind him of what a sell-out he is to us American Citizens.

I will be posting him back right away you can bet on it, I have also received a few of these. Man if you don't agree with the other side the just can't see another alternative can they!! BLIND!!

OK ALIPAC TEAM HERE IS THE LINK TO THE NEW FAX, WE NEED EVERYBODY CALLING, FAXING AND E-MAILING, AND POSTING SO WE KNOW WHAT YOUR HEARING. LET THEM KNOW U.S.CITIZENS HAVE COME OUT OF THE SHADOWS AND ARE SEEING THE LIGHT!!!!!!

NO AMNESTY, ENFORCE OUR EXISTING LAWS!!! Don't follow Bush to his demise! stick with Americans and we will stick with you!!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=67814
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    I am on it April. Will you send something to Kennedy for me?
    You betcha Border Fox, I have been calling, faxing and emailing all the traitors! Thanks SO much everyone!

I emailed Mr. Salazar for all of us and you and told him that I thought he must be smoking crack. I excerpted the bolded paragraph you mentioned and also asked him what this bill would do to protect our country and national security. I told him that it would bankrupt our country. I also asked him who he thought he was to state this dumbness, then I answered that he was an elected official, voted in by the American people and shortly he would be voted OUT by the AMERICAN people. I told him he lived in a bubble and perhaps he could learn something by listening to Americans who are angered by this bill, before the door kicks him in the butt on his way OUT of office.

Quote Originally Posted by tracypfau
    I emailed Mr. Salazar for all of us and you and told him that I thought he must be smoking crack. I excerpted the bolded paragraph you mentioned and also asked him what this bill would do to protect our country and national security. I told him that it would bankrupt our country. I also asked him who he thought he was to state this dumbness, then I answered that he was an elected official, voted in by the American people and shortly he would be voted OUT by the AMERICAN people. I told him he lived in a bubble and perhaps he could learn something by listening to Americans who are angered by this bill, before the door kicks him in the butt on his way OUT of office.
    WELCOME TO ALIPAC tracypfau, WAY TO GO!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April ...I posted on the Denver Post board yesterday and the people are outraged about him being in bed with La Raza.

Idaho's Craig and Campo are voting yes. In a Sunday article, He's spouting"Sometimes you just have to lead, even if it's not in your best interest".
    Way to go Delta, I'm really proud of you. Was Craig and Crapo voting yes to bring the bill up again! is that what you mean?Did you call and someone tell you that?

Quote Originally Posted by mirse

I don't understand. Are you saying that Idaho Senators Craig and Campo are voting for CLOTURE?

If true, can the people in Idaho who hate this bill bombard Craig and Campo with faxes, e-mail, calls, and CERTIFIED LETTERS to let the senators know that they hate this bill?

I live a long way from Idaho, so I know very little about Senators Campo and Craig. mirse

I live in Georgia, but of course you can fax, email and phone. He said something about the farmers, but aren't there something like 3 million visa's given every year already?

Quote Originally Posted by mirse

I live in Georgia, but of course you can fax, email and phone. He said something about the farmers, but aren't there something like 3 million visa's given every year already?
    Delta Craig and Crapo both voted no, not to continue the bill are you saying they want it to come back up that they are backing Bush!!

April
    PhedE wrote:

At least your other CO senator, had enough sense to do the right thing.
    Thank God! Allard has always listened to the people and seems to have a good head on his shoulders unlike Salazar who is constantly siding with his buddies Bush and Kennedy!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast