Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Yeah. Simple...
    Yep .... very.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Yeah. Simple...
    Yep .... very.

I already explained what is involved. Denial of reality gets us nowhere.

No, you didn't explain what is involved. You explained your viewpoint.

Americans make Reality out of the Impossible every single day and have for over 230 years.

It's actually what WE do best.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Side Note: There is something that few people every think about when discussing this issue.

When Nixon backed away from prosecuting john kerry & jane fonda for Treason, which was one of the rare, legitimate cases that had more than enough documented evidence........especially with the then military Officer, john kerry......he set a precedent that has carried over today.

It has been stated through the years in some circles, that by doing nothing, Nixon set the stage for the possibility of others getting away with crimes of treason.

Also, by not going after clinton, another precedent was set. clinton gave China top secret nuclear technology.

There is such a fine line that has been further blurred due to the inactions of several Congresses and administrations.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    No, you didn't explain what is involved. You explained your viewpoint.

Americans make Reality out of the Impossible every single day and have for over 230 years.

It's actually what WE do best.

No, I actually recounted the specific cases successfully prosecuted. All you have provided is your wishful thinking.

No, I actually recounted the specific cases successfully prosecuted. All you have provided is your wishful thinking.
    You didn't recount one case concerning Treason by the American White House to end our nation.

Banned
    You didn't recount one case concerning Treason by the American White House to end our nation.

Oh man...

Banned
    It is time for The Americans to call a spade and spade and get on those phones on Monday morning and dial until their fingers are numb demanding in clear precise "mean spirited" and blunt terms that if our Will is not executed to remove these Traitors from Office; to secure our borders immediately with armed troops; to get our armed troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan and get them to our borders, then there will be a price to pay by anyone who fails in that duty of representation.

It's very simple.

It's not complicated.
    Judy, there seems to be a disconnect between what should be possible in theory, and what is in reality possible, especially given the short time line. In theory, IF we could mobilize a hundred million Americans, get them up to speed on what's going on and off the couch long enough to pick up the phone and call their elected officials, we might have a chance. But the the vast majority are still in the dark. With the mainstream media having been comandeered by the elites long ago, how do you propose that we educate people, convince them of the gravity of the situation, and then get them to undertake a popular uprising of sorts? I wish this would be as simple as you suggest it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    [quote:3mogxvkg]It is time for The Americans to call a spade and spade and get on those phones on Monday morning and dial until their fingers are numb demanding in clear precise "mean spirited" and blunt terms that if our Will is not executed to remove these Traitors from Office; to secure our borders immediately with armed troops; to get our armed troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan and get them to our borders, then there will be a price to pay by anyone who fails in that duty of representation.

It's very simple.

It's not complicated.
    Judy, there seems to be a disconnect between what should be possible in theory, and what is in reality possible, especially given the short time line. In theory, IF we could mobilize a hundred million Americans, get them up to speed on what's going on and off the couch long enough to pick up the phone and call their elected officials, we might have a chance. But the the vast majority are still in the dark. With the mainstream media having been comandeered by the elites long ago, how do you propose that we educate people, convince them of the gravity of the situation, and then get them to undertake a popular uprising of sorts? I wish this would be as simple as you suggest it should be.
    [/quote:3mogxvkg]

Well it's not complicated because there is already a bill with 39 sponsors, but it does require the calls to get action on it.

I'm going to continue to make mine and encourage everyone else to do the same. Then, we'll just see what happens. Maybe something good will come from it.

Again the bill is H. Res. 635 (not HR 635 which is about Poland) and the Sponsor is John Conyers who will be Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee. It is currently in the House Rules Committee.

The reason our country is in the mess it is today is because there has been virtually no enforcement by the Executive Branch for almost 6 years and no meaningful border security for the same time period.

Congress gave Bush funding for almost 10,000 new Border Patrol Agents. He diverted the funding to the War in Iraq. Think about how much better our nation would be had he not done just that.

Congress gave Bush funding to send 6000 National Guard Troops to the Borders. But Bush refused to put them on the border ... he put them 100 miles away from the border with no ammo and no mission. Think about how much better our nation would be had he not done just that.

Congress gave Bush almost $7 Billion a year in ICE to prosecute illegal employers and illegal immigration. Bush has only initiated prosecutions on about 10 companies during his Presidency. Clinton prosecuted hundreds of illegal employers ever year; increased those prosecutions every year of his administration such that by his last year he was prosecuting almost 800 a year. Think about how much better our nation would be had Bush just done that.

Did Bush pay a price for this? Nope.

Who did? Republican Members of the US Congress.

That's not right.

Bush and Cheney need to be held accountable for the grievances of our nation they caused by ignoring our laws and our Will.

At least that's how I feel about it. I don't think a nation can just let that slide and be the better for it.

What I'm seeing is a person mostly realistic up against a super-optimist. Both have been quite successful in life and outstanding people. I think we'll have to be realistic here and allow that Judy took that childhood book we all read to heart, and will continue to operate by "I think I can." I am so glad you guys are both on this team. Thanks for all you do.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast