Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, this is just WEIRD. Here is a link to a list of members in alphabetical order and Clinton isn't on it:

http://davidicke.www.50megs.com/icke/ma ... bones.html
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

This is what I found on one site. I couldn't copy both the site AND the paragraph!!

Since 1988, three Yale graduates have led the United States. George Bush Sr and Bill Clinton both attended the university, though the latter was not tapped to be a Bonesman. This Yale succession is historic. Never before have three (or even two) successive US presidents studied at the same university.
    Now, I'll go back and try to get the whole link!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Here's the link to that page!

http://www.infowars.com/print/Secret_so ... ush_sb.htm

I did read about the Rhodes Society and it APPEARS that there is SOME tie-in to the Skull and Bones. It said it was a secretive society as well.

With the Clinton/Lewinsky scandal we had the eager cooperation of the press...it was, after all, a SEX scandal. Delicious!! But this is merely treason, only the sell out of our country and the press is a paid for lapdog of globalists.

When I send stuff like this to my friends and acquantances I get a yawn..no one is really interested in helping to correct the wrongs...some-how they think that if this stuff is ignored it can't hurt us...just smut, you
    know or the product of vivid imaginations...another conspiracy story.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if there were many in the press who
    would fear for their lives if they initiated such a story...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Alex Jones has alot on the Skulls and Bones and he has said from the founding or shortly after they have been in control.

P

RR said:
    It wouldn't surprise me in the least if there were many in the press who
    would fear for their lives if they initiated such a story...
    You may be right RR and I guess that makes them......COWARDS!!!!!!

We have 160,000 Americans in harm's way in Iraq....risking their lives....in fear every single day they're going to drive over a road-side bomb....so the Wackident and his Globbies can make some dough....and the press makes as much on that story as anyone.

So where are you American Press? Hunkered behind your couches? Hiding out in the "coffee room"?

Show some guts and write the story on the plan to terminate America.

We're all gonna die some day, COWARDS!!!

Do your jobs!! It's why you get your name in the By-Line...risk, risk, risk!

And I'll bet you all get paid a whole lot more than a ground troop private in Iraq who has no "couch" to hide behind and no "coffee room" to hide in.

WRITE THE DAMN STORY you limp-lipped, rubber-penned, Perrier-Packin', Juice-Sucking JOURNALISTS!!

You think being a BIG BRAVE AMERICAN HERO JOURNALIST is riding around "imbedded" with a bunch of soliders in Iraq? NO NO NO NO NO!!

Your job is to WRITE THE STORY about Traitors in Our Midst and their efforts to terminate the United States which by the way will take your job and shove it right down the toilet with everything else we cherish in the United States, land of the free, home of the brave....or at least was once upon a time.

Get off your butts, read, research, track these monsters down, and WRITE THE STORY!

You will win a Nobel Peace Prize!! You'll become the Bob Woodard of 2005!! You'll be the one that saved the United States of America and by so doing saved the world from a bunch of Bildenberger Skull and Bones Rhodes Society CFR NUT JOBS!!!

These people are insane and at this moment control every single event in the United States if not the world...all for power to make money through world tyranny. They are the "sore losers" from WWII, the offspring, the "posterity", rising up carefully through lies, disguise, deception, and treason....to end the United States and become the FOURTH REICH ruling the world for money. They call themselves "GLOBALISTS". They control the US White House, US Congress, and US Supreme Court. They control almost every State House in the United States.

And obviously, they also control the American Press! You don't deserve a Shield Law or those protections if you don't write this story and shout it from your lungs from every radio and broadcast medium in the United States starting today.

Journalists, now you listen here:

Make this Christmas, the year you spill your guts, tell what you know and become True American Heroes.

There is a line in the sand....either you are with US or you are against US.

And the latter I can assure you, is not where you want to be.

You will be dubbed a Traitor with 250,000,000 pissed off Americans ready to make your life worthy of a Les Miserables play. Aaah yes, we may be Americans, and you may think we're all Joe and Sally Six-Packs not "worthy" of your focus....but let me tell you.....you are worthy of ours....and we're focusing now....aaah yes.....we're watching every newspaper, every television show.....to see who is with US and who is not. Because this generation of Joe and Sally Six-Packs knows all about politics, knows all about economics, knows all about what free trade should be and what free trade isn't, knows all about the players in the White House selling US out to the World Trade Organization so your Boss Man can make some money on a pay-off during World Government Implementation....ooooh yeah......you think you've got a spot....but let me tell you.....YOU "AINT GOT NOTHIN'.

Traitors don't want a Free Press. You only need a Free Press when you have a Free People. You think these monsters are going to put up with your investigations, your probes, your inquiries AFTER World Government Implementation? Anyone who believes that is is too silly to paid a salary.

Now, get with it. Be Men and Write This Story. You may have heard of the Greatest Story Ever Told? Well, there is no greater story to be told today than the one I'm asking you to write!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

WRITE THE DAMN STORY you limp-lipped, rubber-penned, Perrier-Packin', Juice-Sucking JOURNALISTS!!
    Gosh, Judy--you think so HIGHLY of the press. I will try to get the message out to them that they really don't want to see YOU loose your fury on them!!!! They need to BE PREPARED because YOU are on the WARPATH!

Yes indeedy I am. This is outrageous that we call ourselves a Free Society, a Free People, a Free Nation with a First Amendment and a Free Press...fillled with nothing but a bunch yella-bellied COWARDS!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AMEN. But, I sent the link to Lou and asked him if he would investigate it so we will "STAY TUNED" as they say!

Committee of 300

Well since many of the Titans/Heros are talking conspiracy, here you go, read this book by Dr. John Coleman, the Committee of 300. The Bilderbergers are a part of the Committee, which has existed since our own Revolution, in fact some of the founding fathers were members. It isn't easy to find.

Skull and bones is just the junior representation of the North American contingent. In the book is listed all the members, current and former(and deceased), way on back to it's beginnings. (the Jacobins, for reference, 1789 French Revolution) their intent to was to destroy established power through cunning, and assume it for themselves. The French Revolution is an interesting study on how the best laid plans of mice and men.... lead to Napolean, and ultimately crown rule of the planet.

The Tititular(titled) head of the Committee, is the Queen of England herself. Once you read the book things will become clearer as to who is who, many that are part of the conspiracy are simply playing a role designated to them by the head honchos. The general rule, is create chaos, and rule from it, all the while plundering. That's right, people who appear to be enemies are simply colluding in secret for the purpose of creating chaos.

If you want to rob a bank it is always best to have Emergency services and law enforcement somewhere else doing something that is taking ALL of their attention. Get the book, READ IT! cheers glenn

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast