Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

http://www.geocities.com/anaxfiles/kosovo/anls13.html

Rhodes Scholar Society - Secret, World Government

This is Clinton's group.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

http://www.threefolding.freeuk.com/boardmn2.htm

Clinton was a Globalist New World Order Freak the whole time.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, the pieces of the puzzle are falling into place, aren't they? It's just one HUGE CABAL!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good article, Rockfish. It IS fascinating that SO many of our leaders, or PAST leaders, were members of Skull and Bones.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Pat Robertson, that much -maligned individual, wrote a book more than fifteen years ago exposing the Skull and Bones Society and also the Tri Lateral Commission...I bought the book and read it with chills running up and down my spine...he was right...dead on. Since he has several million viewers I'd wager that we're not the only informed group concerning this. Robertson and his American Center for Law and Justice wage war and win many battles against the ACLU...thier lead attorney Jay Sekulow has argued several cases before the Supreme Court and won.

There's much mud slung at Robertson and I didn't appreciate his call for assassinating Chavez..I mean..Chavez is holding the line on CAFTA..bless his little dictators heart...but...Pat has the guts and the integrity to help us publicize this mess...that's the REASON he is so maligned in the press...

I think I still have the book somewhere...he named names of our policians that are part of the 'backroom boys' who get their men elected to the presidency and appointed to other high offices. Be warned..this is a VERY POWERFUL group...with tentacles everywhere. And, yes, they've been around for over 100 years.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

And, Pat Robertson is a Yale Law graduate and MAYBE Yale undergrad as well. He's a very intelligent man. Just has a MOUTH problem at times!

consider

As a yalie consider that pat is in on it ALL. Remember that everyone in on the scam has a part to play, even as diametrical opposites, to make the whole affair appear "real". Good cop, bad cop, the 3 card monty and the shill, all part and parcel of fooling those not in on the con. cheers glenn

ps: Oh, and never forget the bagman!

Re: consider

Remember that everyone in on the scam has a part to play, even as diametrical opposites, to make the whole affair appear "real".
    A perfect example of:

IRONIES AND OPPOSITES

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I have an opinion of how far-reaching our governments control over its people is. I have to say what I'm about to say, but trying to be as discreet as possible. My husband was in Vietnam , he was in the Air Force, he left the Air Force in 1983 (11 years total). During his service he was a cryptographer, in Vietnam a communications base (saw a lot of air raids). About 5 years ago we moved to Bremerton, Washington on advice from family up there that jobs were good. We found a place that happened to be near the main Navy base. Soon after I got this call from a woman that said she was with "Mary Kay" and found out we were new in town (how?) and would like to see if I was interested in having a "facial party"? I said ok, so she came over two days later. She proceeded to ask a lot of questions about my husband, what he did, was he in the military, when, what did he do in the military, and on like that. Then I asked if she sold Mary Kay full-time, she said no, she worked on the base, but said "I'll leave it at that". Suddenly she felt we were done, "closed up shop" and left. Afterwards I felt positive that everytime I picked up the phone I was hearing background noises, then about a month later, this woman called again and said "just returning your call about making an order", I said I had not called her, she then said "oh, I'm sorry" I heard three clicks and then she just said goodbye and hung up after that we had no other "phone troubles". I literally never heard from her again, we lived there for two years after that. Some might say I was being paranoid, but I am not that way and felt that because of the knowledge my husband had during his service, and since this all happened after 9/11, I thought they were just concerned about base security (as an American I do understand). However, I thought "what kind of personal conversations have been listened into possibly?", it all seems a little creepy to think that "they" can just do things like this, and is there ever such a thing as privacy? Tell me guys, what do you all think? Is this my own little weird conspiracy theory, or legitimate?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast