Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RIGHT ON, JUDY!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Web has enpowered the common folks; allowing us to communicate and share ideas, data, etc. in a manner that not long ago only the wealthy and the elites could do.

Imagine how far the invasion would have gone with many not knowing if the Web did not exist?

The mass media mainly ignores or sugar-coats the issue.

Freedom of the press is fine but it only assists those who can afford the presses.

The Web is our "press."

Heed, fellow citizens. There is a decent possibility that America's elites will finally realize how our using the Web may usurp their power structure and that extreme changes could be brought about vis the "common folks" use of the Web (good changes for us, bad for the elite's status quo). When the full realization sinks in expect the wealthy and powerful to limit our use of the Web. If or when you see the elite's attempting or implementing restricted Web acces realize it is but one battle in what I believe to be ongoing class warfare.

obbop--oh, haven't you heard? The United Nations want to take control of the Internet away from the Americans!! This was the big stink this year, and articles were posted here about it just a few weeks ago.

We are in Deep Twit Friends. That's why I say it's Now or Never!!

What will happen when we can't communicate?

Right.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I would doubt that Lou can comment on this story..he works for CNN...and I'm surprised that he is allowed to say some of the things that he says regarding our government...not that he lacks the personal integrity or the intestinal fortitude...but surely we realize that Lou is censored...even as they all are. We have not had a 'free press' in many decades. The internet has become our free press...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

You put your finger on my concern Judy. What will we do when we can no longer communicate openly? What do we do when we lose touch with each other? We must make another plan...

Yes, there was a story in the news only a couple of weeks ago where China and a couple of other nations were wanting the tax the internet...I found that interesting since they don't own the net...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

It's all about money, RR. Whether it's China or the UN or the US Government....these people are all interested in only one thing....and that's to get our money.

In Germany, they have a Church Tax. Novel, huh? German Pope for "transition period". Aaah yes, he'll know how to do THAT. Yes, in Germany, if you are a member of a church, Lutheran, Catholic, whatever...the government taxes you and distributes some of the money to the Clergy. Think about a church tax here. Think about a tax lien on your home because you are mad at the church and didn't want to make your tithe that month, or maybe you don't tithe, maybe you just put $20 in the plate when you attend.

Believe me....the collusion for world government has been a betrayal by everyone working in every organization or institution that you thought you knew, thought you trusted, and every single one has already decided to sell you out for 30 pieces of silver.

We do need a back up plan for communcation and pronto!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have an encrypted email address...but I'm not sure that would help any at all if we didn't have access to the net...

I guess we could do it like the minutemen have started doing...resurrect the old cb radios??

RR

Shoot--I wish WE had had a Church tax while my husband was still alive and active in the ministry. Maybe he would have made a LIVING WAGE rather than the paltry amount ministers in his age group were paid!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Yep....to know how to get money, you need to watch the "bishes and cards". They are better at that than you know....managing their pedophiles.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    This is information that has long been prophesied about, a One World Government, One World Church, and no one should buy or sell less they have the mark (MICROCHIPPING UNDER THE SKIN!!). This means that folks will not be able to even buy groceries unless they have this mark, no place to live, no freedoms. Do you all have good survivalist skills?
    I have read this before and sometimes think that it might be a little over the top, but then there is so much that's going on that we know nothing about. You know all the stories about "dragons" in all societies in all the world through the centuries? Well, look no further than your KJV Bible, Old Testament talks about dragons, behemoths, leviathon. Well these collective memories are true, not just fiction.
    My point is when you have that many accounts throughout history and all cultures, then there's really something to it, the same with giants, they too are mentioned in the Bible as being men of great stature, having unredeemable souls, leading mankind astray. What about the Flood of Noah? This great deluge of the earth has been mentioned not only in the Bible, but all other cultures have a story of one as well. So, if so much is out there about Skull and Bones, and the government tries so hard to wave it off as "conspiracy theory", then you have to wonder, why do these "conspiracy theories" persist?
    I read this site, some soaked in, some didn't, who knows, might be my glass of Coca-Cola thats doing it (I looked long and hard at the glass wondering if they actually have banned "coke" from the recipe? Maybe that explains my utter conviction to this product?).
    So I am pondering, folks, what should those of us do? Do we keep pecking away at this or will this become an actual battle? Will people like us wake up with men in black suits demanding "come with me?" in the middle of the night? Will we become subjected to the "Patriot Act"? Are we already? I have often wondered.
    I will keep my Oregonian survival skills up to date, who knows what lies ahead for political activists in the future. I live in the suburbs, typical housewife (to those that do not know me well), but that could all change, people like us can become very aggravating to any "group" that wants privacy in their shameful doings!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast