Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks, NaturalGlenn, but, in other words, are you saying that illegal immigration may only be a smaller picture, because if you are, I'd tend to agree with you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

the domestic side

Yes Rockfish; illegal immigration is just the domestic side of globalization. In order to neutralize the US, outsourcing is being actively promoted under the guise of free trade. Ultimately wages and the cost of doing business will be equalized, with the troublesome US sovereignty issue moot, cuz were broke.

I chose this issue to focus on, as William says, it is a viceral one and highly visible. For the political weight it carries. e.g. How are people in Maine going to be concerned for asparagus farmers in Caifornia having their livlihoods destroyed by low cost producers in South America? (They just gained untariffed access to our market).

The criminal nature of obvious illegals and their felonious employers is much more politically explosive. Politcal WMD. It is much easier to get the average American to understand what is at stake when their own jobs are tenous and they feel insecure. I am not married to this issue, I have greater concerns really, but this issue is a means to an end. g

Many Americans do not care....they are the ones who yawn and pat their done lopped over bellies and figure, if I'm safe this minute, I'm full this minute, I'm in my easy char this minute, then I'm okay this minute.

The minute they aren't safe, not full, and are watching that easy chair being hauled out the door by the creditors....then OH BOY WATCH OUT!!

Have you ever seen one of these boys MAD?

Those Sissy Pansy Ass Money Hugging Globalists will tear head first back into their limos and zoom to their Plan B HideOut in......Peru?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yea, I get all of that, but what I meant was the fact that illegal immigration is the tip of the iceberg concidering that which the WTO and this facist group called the Scull and Bones. What I'm saying is that maybe we should be directing alot of energy towards exposing them and ultimately their demise. I know that sounds as far away as Alpha Centari (closest solar system to us), but now that it has members of today who are succeeding at what they want, we really need to go after this group.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rockfish!! I agree. Lets expose the Skull and Bones for the Insidious Traitors They Are!!

In fact....lets SHUT THEM DOWN!!

No more Skull and Bones. No more 501 C 3 "advocacy" Charities.

These two steps would go a Looooong Ways towards cleaning the traitors out of this nation.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What we meed to do first, is expose the Bushs and Clinton as members to the general public, if in fact they are members.

Those Sissy Pansy Ass Money Hugging Globalists will tear head first back into their limos and zoom to their Plan B HideOut in......Peru?
    DICK CHENEY'S BUNKER, Judy!!!

There's NO QUESTION that the Bush's are members as is John Kerry. The question that we can't seem to verify is whether CLINTON was also a member.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Clinton was in the Rhodes Society at Oxford. This is a sister organization to Skull and Bones. That's why some think he is and some think he's not, is my guess.

I'm going to research something. Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar which means he went to undergrad at Oxford, not Yale. He went to Yale Law School....so if this is right, he could not be a member of Skull and Bones, instead he's "RhodesSociety" another secret organization like Skull and Bones.

If this is right, then this explains the confusion.

I'll be back.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/presidents/bc42.html

Okay, Clinton went to Georgetown University, then won a Rhodes Scholarship to Oxford. Then came back and went to Yale Law School.

They are abducted into Skull and Bones at Yale Undergrad, their senior year is my understandin. That's why Clinton could not be Skull and Bones...I think.

Now I'm going to research Rhodes Society.

I saw the same explanation when I was researching it. That must explain it. I also saw that the Rhodes Society was also a secret organization and they SEEM to have close ties to each other.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast