Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A trip to Wendy's...lol

So I am standing in line at Wendy's becasue there are 10 cars in the drive-thru. THe first thing I notice is a trophy that reads "2nd Region Fastest Shift". This trophy is absolutely haggard. It hasn't been polished or dusted since the Nixon Administration.

The workers there are mostly Mexican. All Female. Now, this older guy comes up and wants a refill on his sweet tea. The Mexican chick starts pouring it, and he asks for more ice. She just smiles at him and keeps pouring. I look over at the dude, and he just has this dumbfounded look on his face like WTF? She hands it to him and he just looks down at it. the Mexican chick walks off, and he yells, "I ASKED FOR MORE ICE!!!"

Freakin hilarious. I'm never going through the drive-thru again.

LOL!! ICE, Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

I thought when he yelled ICE, the entire staff scrambled to the backdoor..

At least she smiled. Hardly anyone at these fast-food places ever speaks English. You might as well be in a foreign country.

Quote Originally Posted by daggul
    I thought when he yelled ICE, the entire staff scrambled to the backdoor..
    Thanks for the badly needed laugh this morning.
    I guess they are going to have to change ice to..

Frozen water blocks...so it won't offend anyone!

Louie, some of the fast food restaurants near downtown Salt Lake are just as bad. It's pretty annoying when you pull up to the drive thru and the first thing you hear is "Que Quieres?"
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Louie, some of the fast food restaurants near downtown Salt Lake are just as bad. It's pretty annoying when you pull up to the drive thru and the first thing you hear is "Que Quieres?"
    How bout we start boycotting restaurants if we can't be in DC?

Now THAT is an interesting thought Dagmar!

Remember last years Day withoug an Immigrant?

Maybe we could get the word out to have a Day without and American!

We could just ot purchase anything during those three days. Gas up before hand. Don't shop for groceries on those days. They are always telling us how much we need them...how about how much they all need us?
    How many tacos do you think they would sell if we boycotted all restaurants?

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Sippy, you know what you do when you get someone at the counter or drive through that cannot speak any understandable English? You make a HUGE deal out of it with the manager, right there in front of all the other customers, and you say something like this, "excuse me, there seems to be a problem, it appears that your employees do not have a grasp of the English language, which really makes ordering food here, and spending my money here impossible, as I know that they cannot understand me, and my order will be messed up, furthermore since I am a PAYING customer, and I speak English, it is a requirement by ME that anyone taking my money and order speak English to clearly communicate with me, as I am sure everyone here (then you will gesture around the restaurant) can agree on".

At this point, I know you will get a lot of smirks at least, and maybe a few positive gestures, not necessarily from the employees though!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    BTW, it works, and now there are dozens less of potential illegals working at our local BK!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast