Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Now THAT is an interesting thought Dagmar!

Remember last years Day withoug an Immigrant?

Maybe we could get the word out to have a Day without and American!

We could just ot purchase anything during those three days. Gas up before hand. Don't shop for groceries on those days. They are always telling us how much we need them...how about how much they all need us?
    How many tacos do you think they would sell if we boycotted all restaurants?
    I'm ready!!
    Well if you guys are doing that, then who will be doing the structured programs we have designed to help us succeed during the DC events?

I do not understand why everyone is stretching their brains to find something else to do besides the district office visits, along with calls, emails, and faxes, we are going to need in large numbers to DC.

Come on folks. We need as many of you on the same page here as possible.

This is going to take some focus and discipline.

A plan is in motion. Please back the plan. I'm having to make a lot of these posts lately.

W
    Ok I've signed up on the feet to the fire site, but didn't see anything about faxing or calling or going to district offices, am I not looking at the right site?

Dagmar,

They will send you an e-mail.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by daggul
    I thought when he yelled ICE, the entire staff scrambled to the backdoor..
    ROFLMAO...... I also needed that laugh.

I'm all for the boycott of the mechanized fast food restaurants. I've already been doing it for years.

Anyone see the flick Fast Food Nation?

If not, it is a must see and check out the Meatrix cartoons along with the accompanying websites.

Definitely worth the viewing.
    RDR

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Sippy, you know what you do when you get someone at the counter or drive through that cannot speak any understandable English? You make a HUGE deal out of it with the manager, right there in front of all the other customers, and you say something like this, "excuse me, there seems to be a problem, it appears that your employees do not have a grasp of the English language, which really makes ordering food here, and spending my money here impossible, as I know that they cannot understand me, and my order will be messed up, furthermore since I am a PAYING customer, and I speak English, it is a requirement by ME that anyone taking my money and order speak English to clearly communicate with me, as I am sure everyone here (then you will gesture around the restaurant) can agree on".

At this point, I know you will get a lot of smirks at least, and maybe a few positive gestures, not necessarily from the employees though!
    Liz, how right you are. The third time that happened to me I did just that.
    I quit going to that one because who knows what they are doing to my food now.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I have another idea.....pay your bill with Pesos and see how that goes over.......
    RDR

Quote Originally Posted by riverdunesrat
    I have another idea.....pay your bill with Pesos and see how that goes over.......
    RDR, I like that idea! But with my luck, they'd probably start calling me their amigo...NO GRACIAS SENOR!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123