Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've told this story before, but I'll tell it again. I was at a small grocery store in Waukegan. I was the only person of my type there. I spoke to 4 clerks asking for something (didn't remember the Spanish word for it) and none of them were able to help me. I'm not a demonstrative person but I threw my arms up and said loudly, "Does anyone here speak English!?" Luckily a very nice manager came over to help me and I was not mobbed on the way out.

But I feel that guys pain.... How funny about the "ICE" part of the story...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I remember a few years back here in California the Mexicans were talking about starting a " Brown Monday", it was just hot air because nothing was ever made of it.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Now THAT is an interesting thought Dagmar!

Remember last years Day withoug an Immigrant?

Maybe we could get the word out to have a Day without and American!

We could just ot purchase anything during those three days. Gas up before hand. Don't shop for groceries on those days. They are always telling us how much we need them...how about how much they all need us?
    How many tacos do you think they would sell if we boycotted all restaurants?
    I'm ready!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Now THAT is an interesting thought Dagmar!

Remember last years Day withoug an Immigrant?

Maybe we could get the word out to have a Day without and American!

We could just ot purchase anything during those three days. Gas up before hand. Don't shop for groceries on those days. They are always telling us how much we need them...how about how much they all need us?
    How many tacos do you think they would sell if we boycotted all restaurants?
    I'm ready!!
    Well if you guys are doing that, then who will be doing the structured programs we have designed to help us succeed during the DC events?

I do not understand why everyone is stretching their brains to find something else to do besides the district office visits, along with calls, emails, and faxes, we are going to need in large numbers to DC.

Come on folks. We need as many of you on the same page here as possible.

This is going to take some focus and discipline.

A plan is in motion. Please back the plan. I'm having to make a lot of these posts lately.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ProudAmericanFamily,

It is a proven fact that those one day unfocused boycotts do not work. Just ask the illegals. They tried those with a lot more people than we could muster and they dont work.

W

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I have to agree with William. Let the illegals and their supporters waste their energy and time on sitting around for one day to boycott us, while we make progress with our representatives.

They will have lost precious time, and made no efforts, while we worked through it all and made headway. Who do you all think is using their time and energies better? US!!!!

Kind of like the story of the tortoise and the hare. Slow, steady progress to win this race.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    AmericanElizabeth wrote:

Kind of like the story of the tortoise and the hare. Slow, steady progress to win this race.
    I agree, we just need to keep on doing what we are doing consistently. We have already seen progress and there is going to be much more. We just need to keep our eye on the ball and we will get this turned around.

DITTO, you two!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

William, don't worry, I think folks are just trying to vent their frustration as opposed to actually acting on it.

We're all on the same page as far as the Keep Their Feet to the Fire Rally.

Don't worry if folks blow off a little or a lot of steam like this, as it helps to keep focused.

O.k. everyone, furlow's over, back t work. :P

------------------------

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast