Like Tree10Likes

Thread: TRUMP BLASTS MEDIA: IT’S NOT MY JOB TO DEFEND BARACK OBAMA

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TRUMP BLASTS MEDIA: IT’S NOT MY JOB TO DEFEND BARACK OBAMA

TRUMP BLASTS MEDIA: IT’S NOT MY JOB TO DEFEND BARACK OBAMA

The Associated Press

by JOHN NOLTE
    19 Sep 201510,393

Treating this stupid media controversy like it deserves to be treated, Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump took to Twitter to wrist-flick away the latest bubbled, leftwing mainstream media frenzy. Early Saturday morning The Donaldtweeted, “Am I morally obligated to defend the president every time somebody says something bad or controversial about him? I don’t think so!”

More common sense and humor soon followed:

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

This is the first time in my life that I have caused controversy by NOT saying something.
    7:52 AM - 19 Sep 2015 · Manhattan, NY, United States

J.
    Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

If someone made a nasty or controversial statement about me to the president, do you really think he would come to my rescue? No chance!
    7:58 AM - 19 Sep 2015 · Manhattan, NY, United States

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

If I would have challenged the man, the media would have accused me of interfering with that man's right of free speech. A no win situation!
    8:19 AM - 19 Sep 2015 · Manhattan, NY, United States

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

Christians need support in our country (and around the world), their religious liberty is at stake! Obama has been horrible, I will be great
    8:37 AM - 19 Sep 2015 · Manhattan, NY, United States

After a questioner at an open forum Trump held Thursday attacked President Obama for being a Muslim, our utterly useless and out-of-touch media ginned up a non-troversy over the fact that Trump blew the guy off. According to our Obama-loving media, Trump was obligated to tell tell the guy off and vouch for the president’s patriotism and Christian faith.

The media also believe that Trump is responsible for a supporter misled by Hillary Clinton. For it was Hillary Clinton who planted the first seeds of the Birther/Obama-Is-A-Muslim conspiracy back in 2008.

This is a documented fact.

Not only is our Islamophobic media acting like being misidentified as a Muslim is a slur, what everyone’s forgetting is that Obama might be a much better man were he in fact a Muslim. If nothing else, Obama would not have spent 20 years in Jeremiah Wright’s creepy, racist Christian church.

To protect Obama, the media ignores the homeless, the unemployed, the under-employed, the EPA disaster in Colorado, the men who died and risked their lives for Obama’s precious “hero” Bowe Bergdahl …

…And now the media’s Obama protection racket is so overblown they demand Republicans defend Obama from rumors started by Hillary Clinton.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journal...-barack-obama/

Last edited by Newmexican; 09-19-2015 at 10:36 PM.

Republican Rick Santorum: Press defends Obama

Posted: Sep 19, 2015 7:20 PM CDTUpdated: Sep 19, 2015 7:26 PM CDT

GOP presidential candidate Rick Santorum said he does not need to defend the president. (Source: POOL/CNN)

DES MOINES, IA (POOL/CNN) - Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum said Saturday there is no need for him to defend President Barack Obama.

"I did a little Q and A Friday in South Carolina and while we see clerks and florists prosecuted,” he said, “we see Christians being crucified, Christians being thrown out of their land.”

“What does the press want to talk about?” he asked, and answered: “Whether I will defend President Obama's claim to be a Christian or not. I don't need to defend Barack Obama. The press defends Barack Obama. They don't need me to defend Barack Obama."

Read more: http://www.wsmv.com/story/30071065/s...#ixzz3mF4eD0CT

Cruz, Santorum weigh in on Trump controversy

Published on Sep 18, 2015
    You know, I don't think it's my job or anybody's job to correct a questioner,' Santorum told reporters at the Heritage Action Presidential Candidate Forum today in Greenville, South Carolina. 'That somehow we have to police the questioners as to what they say, it's not my job, it's not Donald Trump's job, it's not anybody's job to police a questioner.'

'The questioner can say whatever he wants, it's a free country,' the former Pennsylvania senator contended.

Santorum suggested the press was blowing the Trump incident out of proportion.

‘The idea that we have to go out there and anytime someone says something that that offends the press that we have to correct it, I think that's, that's part of the problem here,' he said.

Cruz also blamed the press for stirring up the pot.

'I understand, the press wants to get Republicans throwing rocks at each other,' he told reporters before his speech, but the Texas senator said he wouldn't participate in it.

When asked explicitly if Obama is a Muslim, Cruz wouldn't answer answer the question straight.

'You know, President Obama's faith is between him and God,' Cruz said, but noted that Obama's policies have hurt Christians and not radicalized Muslims.

The Texas senator said, 'We've seen the rights of Christians undermined, all across the country under President Obama's leadership.'

'[At] the same time, we've seen the rise of radical Islamic terrorist.'

Asked the same thing by a reporter - the third to press him on the topic - Santorum exploded.

'The president says he's a Christian,' he said, stuttering and pausing as her furiously told reporters, 'Look ladies and gentleman. I'm not playing this...game that you guys wanna play.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN0jopC5puY

IT NOT TRUMP JOB TO DEFEND OBAMA & ANOTHER THING THIS GUY ASK TRUMP HOW ABOUT THE MUSLIN THAT COMING TO USA , & CAMP GROUND IT WAS NOT TRUMP . HE SHOULD ASK IT OBAMA) TRUMP IS NOT OUR PRESIDENT YET . BUT OBAMA IS WHY DON'T ALL OF YOU MEDIS GET A LIFE WHEN TRUMP GET IN THEN YOU ALL WILL SEE . WHAT HE WILL BE DOING MORE THEN OBAMA DID THAT FOR SURE

IT NOT TRUMP JOB .TO DEFEND OBAMA HE KNOW WE HAVE MUSLIN THAT ARE COMING TO THE USA & HE NOT DOING ONE THING ABOUT IT BUT THEY ASK TRUMP ABOUT THIS .IT NOT TRUMP JOB . YET IT OBAMA JOB . . & AS FOR HILLARY .I WOULD NOT VOTE FOR HER AT ALL AFTER WHAT SHE DID TO OUR MEN OVER SEA SHE HAD THEY KILL & YOU ALL WANT HER FOR PRESIDENT
    YOUR ALL NUTS .SHE LIE LIKE HELL & YOU LOVE HER BS .WHEN TRUMP BECOME OUT NEXT PERSIDENT YOU WILL SEE OUT COUNTRY COME BACK TO LIFE AGAIN .
    HE TELL THE TRUTH HE DON'T LIE LIKE THE REST OF YOU & THE NEWS'
    GOOD LUCK TRUMP
    HILLARY IS OUR NEXT PRESIDENT WE ARE ALL IN HOLE OBAMA TELL HER WHAT TO DO &SHE OK OBAMA WHAT NEXT

This is so basic, and even the politicians are missing the point, IMO. Freedom of speech ( if it will ever finally exist in the USA) I believe gives me the right to not respond, or speak. There is nothing to argue here, other than someone has found another rock to throw at the leading candidate. Those who have thrown it should immediately be disqualified for candidacy by reason for not showing respect for the Constitution and/or the Bill of Rights! Those are traitors, and leaves only Trump, Santorum and Cruz even in contention.