Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Trump Must Confront Hate Groups That Love Him

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post

These leftists in the streets, media, and Democrat party have no real interest in Nazis or KKK fringe groups, half of which are federal agents and SPLC/ADL and other Soros group operatives! See Hal Turner.

Could you clarify this? Do you think the "leftists in the streets, media, and Democrat party" or the "Nazis or KKK fringe groups" are half composed of "federal agents and SPLC/ADL and other Soros group operatives". It is sort of hard to tell which you mean.

You might recall that a large part of our immigration problems have historically come from "white people" and that people pointing this out have been accused of being bigots by other "white people". You might also recall that one of the problems we have had in our faulty and corrupt immigration system is admitting avowed Nazis fleeing the dead Third Reich all over Europe and earlier condemning Jews to death by refusing them refuge from the same. These have all been "white people".

There is nothing like a monolithic political group in this country that you could call "white people" and the only people so far, until just now - here and elsewhere, advocating such a political block have been neo nazis and other slobbering racists. Anyone who believes otherwise is a liar of a fool.
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I neve said white people were monolithic so please direct your comments at someone that did instead of playing straw man games with me pkskyali. I clearly meant that a large portion of the KKK and Neo Nazi groups setting up straw men for the left are led or composed of federal agents and SPLC/ADL Soros group informants and operatives. See Hal Turner as i said. Please do at least a little looking into what I say before spouting off in the future.

Yes there were members of the Third Reich given sanctuary and employment in the USA and yes they built a large part of NASA and our intellegence agencies once here and that has absolutly nothing to do with what we are talking about today in America of 2018. The vast majority of Americans sent many of our sons to die on foreign battlefields to save the world from the fascists so please remember that when you address any of us if you want to play history games.

There are over 100 million Americans that can be accurately described as "white people" and most people in our nation refers to those large groups of white people, black people, Hispanic people, and Asian people for purposes of discussions like these.

Your suggestion that anyone that disagrees with you on this thread or your suppositions is a "liar of a fool" is a violation of ALIPAC's rules and terms of service. See rule #2 https://www.alipac.us/f12/alipac-rul...ps-area-23497/

This will be your only warning and any further violations of ALIPAC's rules against racism, violence, and personal insults on the board and your account may be suspended or banned.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It certainly would be a comfort to me if those suddenly advocating "white pride" would acknowledge that there is such a thing as racists and they do represent a threat to those they identify as being racially inferior. Certainly those who claim that those of European descent are morally inferior are just as racist as those who claim that anyone can be mentally inferior on account of race.

But I don't believe for a minute that anyone advocating "white pride" without disavowing racism are anything but racist themselves. How long have we been listening to racists and neo nazis advocating "white pride"? It's a part of their whole history. We are all just obliged to pretend all that never happened -- is continuing to happen?

Sorry, I am not lying and I am not a fool.

If "white pride" is all of sudden acceptable language at ALIPAC, then what about other contrbutions from racists and neo nazis? Is this a site friendly to neo nazis and racists from the right? Obviously not from the left.
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

pkskyali, I warned you to stop breaking our rules here at ALIPAC. After violating rule #2 in your last post you have now violated rule #1 against race baiting!

When in doubt ask a moderator or check the FCC guidelines on language. Terms that are considered racially derogatory are prohibited regardless of intent or usage. The goal here is to inform and discuss, not to offend. If your motivations are racist, we suggest you find another forum.

ALIPAC enjoys the support of Americans from many different racial and ethnic backgrounds. We are Americans United to fight illegal immigration. Our boards are open to all that share our cause.

NO RACISM AND NO RACE BAITING

RACE BAITING= "ACCUSING OTHERS OF BEING RACIST without evidence IN AN EFFORT TO SILENCE OR LOWER THE TONE OF THE DEBATE"
    https://www.alipac.us/f12/alipac-rul...ps-area-23497/

Since you are clearly violating our rules and Terms of Service despite my warnings, I must unfortunately ban your account.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 6 Million Dollar Man View Post
    I don't usually quote myself, but I'd like to clarify this one sentence I wrote. When I say law-abiding citizens, I'm excluding illegal alien who duped the system and later became legal. No illegal alien in my eyes should ever be rewarded with citizenship for breaking our laws. Who ever came here illegally and is now a citizen should also be stripped of their citizenship and sent the "F" back to their country of origin.
    YES!!!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I keep reading everyones views on what happened in Virginia and North Carolina. White Pride, KKK, slavery and racism. I watch as blacks whites and even Vietnamese pull down and try to destroy a Confederate statue and I am outraged.
    I am a 10th generation American. I am red, white and black. I am labled as white because of my skin tone by the government and people of color. I remenber as a child the pride in children when they spoke of their ethnic origins. I would ask my parents what we were, and was always told we were simply Americans.
    It took me 20 years of research to unravel and understand my American heritage. There came a time that my ethnic origin became American. I am not a hyphenated American. My ancesters stopped being immigrants many generations ago. Every battle on this American soil had at least one of my ancestors on each side, whether is was the white man or native Indian or black man or the civil war. Every monument or statue represents my heritage.
    There is a element that seeks to destroy the pride of being American. The pride of being black, white or Indian. The fake history being taught in our schools will not win out. Too many are learning their history through genealogy. There is a hunger growing for the truth. Just look at the growing market for ones family DNA.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry View Post
    I keep reading everyones views on what happened in Virginia and North Carolina. White Pride, KKK, slavery and racism. I watch as blacks whites and even Vietnamese pull down and try to destroy a Confederate statue and I am outraged.
    I am a 10th generation American. I am red, white and black. I am labled as white because of my skin tone by the government and people of color. I remenber as a child the pride in children when they spoke of their ethnic origins. I would ask my parents what we were, and was always told we were simply Americans.
    It took me 20 years of research to unravel and understand my American heritage. There came a time that my ethnic origin became American. I am not a hyphenated American. My ancesters stopped being immigrants many generations ago. Every battle on this American soil had at least one of my ancestors on each side, whether is was the white man or native Indian or black man or the civil war. Every monument or statue represents my heritage.
    There is a element that seeks to destroy the pride of being American. The pride of being black, white or Indian. The fake history being taught in our schools will not win out. Too many are learning their history through genealogy. There is a hunger growing for the truth. Just look at the growing market for ones family DNA.
    Great post, love what your parents told you, "We are simply Americans".

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123