Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Trump working on a plan that will make DREAMers "Very Happy"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

But he called the plight of children known as DREAMers, who were brought into the country illegally by their relatives 'a very tough situation,' indicating in an interview with Fox & Friends that he's thinking about letting them stay.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-DREAMers.html

This is the link to the Daily Mall article which is the subject of the thread. The article is about what he said on Fox and Friends today and then adds other comments about other statements he has made in the past. All the quotes that we're all talking about are from the Fox and Friends interview that aired this morning.
    Last edited by Judy; 01-18-2017 at 11:07 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-DREAMers.html

This is the link to the Daily Mall article which is the subject of the thread. The article is about what he said on Fox and Friends today and then adds other comments about other statements he has made in the past. All the quotes that we're all talking about are from the Fox and Friends interview that aired this morning.
    Yes, but aren't you talking about this:

http://www.alipac.us/f9/video-donald...dt-fox-342362/

Oh, never mind ..... no big deal either way.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes, because that is the actual video that GeorgiaPeach posted in another thread that this article here is talking about. No it isn't a big deal either way but the article of this thread is about the Fox and Friends interview this morning. If you click on the article link you'll see that interview on Fox and Friends is why the Daily Mall article was written. The headline of the article is a quote from the Fox and Friends interview.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach View Post
    He does leave us confused at times Judy. On illegal immigration I wish he had the same heartfelt and unwavering convictions like Stephen Miller and that he could it express it clearly without wavering. He has seemed too in the past.

Time will tell. I know we are tired of the years of waiting.
    Bingo, give the young lady her prize.

Trump's inconsistencies in message are confusing. However, lately his position on the DACA illegals is seeming to be more and more concrete. I don't see how anyone can read anything into what he's saying other than he plans on allowing the DACA illegals to stay here. If he allows this, it will be a broken promise.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Yes, because that is the actual video that GeorgiaPeach posted in another thread that this article here is talking about. No it isn't a big deal either way but the article of this thread is about the Fox and Friends interview this morning. If you click on the article link you'll see that interview on Fox and Friends is why the Daily Mall article was written. The headline of the article is a quote from the Fox and Friends interview.
    There was no link in the original post on this thread. I had to cut and paste. That didn't work for me though. I kept getting kicked off before I could get through three sentences.

Yes, you're right. If people don't do a carriage-return after the link, it doesn't activate. That's why I posted it for you in a post with the quote. That is the link to the article of this thread.

Yes, at times Trump will be confusing because he doesn't want to say exactly what he's going to do. He's trying to be Inaugurated safely. He's trying to get his Cabinet confirmed. He needs to be in office before he does much more and he will be in just a few days. So be prepared for our "unpredictable" dear Donald Trump to seem confusing, unclear and unspecific sometimes.

I know he will not please everyone on everything. It's just not possible in our country. But I am confident he will do the right things the best way he can to help our citizens. It's why he run for President. No other reason. But it will always HELP HIM for US to pile on all the time what we want so he knows what really matters to US. Our citizens send him confusing messages. Congress sends him confusing messages. Media sends him confusing messages. We TRUMP SUPPORTERS have to be united and clear as crystal bells ringing every day all day so we're heard over all the other confusing messages. In return, he may decide as part of good management to be confusing to avoid riots, violence and push-back for our own safety.

MW
    Yes, at times Trump will be confusing because he doesn't want to say exactly what he's going to do. He's trying to be Inaugurated safely. He's trying to get his Cabinet confirmed. He needs to be in office before he does much more and he will be in just a few days. So be prepared for our "unpredictable" dear Donald Trump to seem confusing, unclear and unspecific sometimes.

I know he will not please everyone on everything. It's just not possible in our country. But I am confident he will do the right things the best way he can to help our citizens. It's why he run for President. No other reason. But it will always HELP HIM for US to pile on all the time what we want so he knows what really matters to US. Our citizens send him confusing messages. Congress sends him confusing messages. Media sends him confusing messages. We TRUMP SUPPORTERS have to be united and clear as crystal bells ringing every day all day so we're heard over all the other confusing messages. In return, he may decide as part of good management to be confusing to avoid riots, violence and push-back for our own safety.
    You seem to be softening a little. Haven't you said, on several occasions, that there was no way Trump was going to legalize the DACA illegals? From everything he's saying now, the odds seem to be against him deporting the DACA illegals. If he supports them staying here, he's supporting an illegal immigrant amnesty. Can we agree on that?

Lots of things can happen in a couple of months. I am not going to lose hope even if the words are unclear right now and even though we know how games are played in Washington. In the House, Paul Ryan and his fellow gang of many pushing for amnesty are real threats in the days ahead. In the Senate there are even more who want amnesty and there is no Jeff Sessions to push back.

Almost every group of people and many individuals that the President Elect meets with these days want amnesty and more immigration. Most people on his transition team, nominated to his cabinet, probably desire some type of amnesty.

The American people must say no to any glimpses of amnesty for America to be Great Again.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 01-18-2017 at 11:58 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No I'm not softening!! I will be very very upset if he gives any illegal alien any legal right to be here or stay here on any basis. Don't you read my posts? They gotta go. ALL OF THEM. ALL AGES, ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, ALL SOB STORIES, THEY HAVE TO LEAVE!!

In fact, I will be furious with Donald Trump, Mike Pence, Jeff Sessions, General Kelly, Reince Priebus, Stephen Miller, Sean Spicer, Kellyanne Conway, Steve Bannon, Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump, and all the rest of them if they have a "plan" for legal status for DACA or DAPA.

DACA is the heart and soul of illegal immigration. It's the "pity party" to which all the rest is chained, all planned and inspired by these crooks on the take with the drug cartels like McCain and Lindsey and of course, Paul Ryan.

This has to be managed and accomplished quickly and quietly. But that doesn't mean that we have to be quiet, we should ROAR: THEY GOTTA GO!! ALL OF THEM!!

I also don't want protests, riots and violence, so I understand this is a tricky business and needs to go step by step. Get the criminals and visa overstays out, get the welfare recipients out, get the employed stealing jobs out, get them out as single family units, no child left behind, and then see who is left. Who would be left? This is what Trump said he was going to do, so I want to see him do it like he said he would. When he said "deportation force", everyone went crazy. You even said it would be bad for our cause for Trump to be dragging illegal aliens out of their homes by their hair with the babies crying. So he backed off details and went unspecific and prioritized.
    Last edited by Judy; 01-19-2017 at 12:00 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast