Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Twisted MSM Priorities

While I can clearly understand the legal ramifications of the Paris Hilton case, the incessant news coverage today is a glaring example of the twisted mindset of the MSM. How much coverage have they given today to the results of yesterdays Senate immigration debates?

I just had to vent by sending the following letter to all of the news agencies.

It is absolutely appalling that you have relegated the critical illegal immigration issue behind that of a spoiled egomaniac heiress…Paris Hilton.

As our country continues to be invaded by illegal aliens, and as terrorists and every vile form of subhuman species have easy entry through our porous borders, you consider this crap to be THE most important news topic.

One can only pray that we are not nuked today, or prior to the conclusion of Paris’ case. Apparently, Paris Hilton is more important than the security of our nation.

Is this _____ or is this TMZ? Lately, it’s impossible to differentiate.

I am horribly disgusted by this too. I threw on the news this morning all excited to see some news about the bill being shot down and all I get is this stupid Paris Hilton crap.

There is something wrong with this country and with the MSM. The MSM chose to cover the Hilton crap because of ratings, and that means the mindless people watching it choose that over real news.

I'm pretty sick to my stomach right now...

April
    I am horribly disgusted by this too. I threw on the news this morning all excited to see some news about the bill being shot down and all I get is this stupid Paris Hilton crap.

There is something wrong with this country and with the MSM. The MSM chose to cover the Hilton crap because of ratings, and that means the mindless people watching it choose that over real news.

I'm pretty sick to my stomach right now...
    Absolutely my same experience! I guess WE the PEOPLE have to get the IMPORTANT news out as well as keep everyone posted on immigration issues!!!GEEZ this is a full time job! THE MEDIA NEEDS TO GET A GRIP, STOP THE INSANITY AND REPORT THE REAL NEWS!!!!

I wonder if it has dawned on the MSM that they have become irrevelant. They no longer report "news", rather they run a circus for idiots.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

The MSM has turned into the National Enquire. I don't care about Paris, Lindsey, and Britney. While Americans are wrapped up in the personal scandelous lives of these celebrities, our politicians are busy selling the country out, and the people don't have a clue.